Exhibitionists meet here!
By JBLover
Here's wishing all the naked users of JB a very happy new year. With less attention from the park rangers than in past years, JB is really a premier beach to work on that all over tan. Probably won't start to get any decent beach days for several weeks yet, but you never know. Mother Nature might sneak a few in before than. Hoping to see more nude use this coming year than last. Anyone undecided about visiting JB, just make one visit and I sure you will be convinced to come back.
nakedcajun liked this
By nekidboating
We will be there again this spring. We start going to the beach in early april. We normally take our dinghy and park on the back side near marker G-H (last spot of good sand before the point). We are usually on the lagoon side but sometimes on the beach .. depending on the temp and how many people are around since we are always both naked the entire time. We are usually there during the week .. especially when the blues fly.[
Attachments
allovertan.jpg
allovertan.jpg (409.91 KiB) Viewed 47087 times
Dj561, Cm101, JBLover and 4 others liked this
By beachguy60
oh man , Monday was a beautiful day down there. There is a cliff along the shoreline about 5 feet tall made by the rough surf a few days ago that makes a great spot to be out of site but still see over and see if walkers approached. just about from G to K . One of those perfect days that just happens now and then. Met a lady snow bird walking with a camera .I saw her coming and made sure not to offend but just barely . most walkers approach and when they see somebody partially hidden will go way around and ignore but she walked right up as if she was curious to see why I was hidden. We talked for a few minutes ..she said she was from Minnesota and her husband was playing golf and she was taking pictures to show him later. She walked on taking shots of the shoreline to the east but pretty sure I caught her shooting back to the west .
By JBLover
Titfreak -- Hope the weather cooperates for yall. We have had some nice sunny JB days of late, but temps are still on the chilly side. We all are anxious to get some naked time in at JB. Hope it warms up in time for your visit.
Titfreak liked this
By FastFive
That's a pretty phenomenal lookin' lady! :love:
nekidboating wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:21 pm We will be there again this spring. We start going to the beach in early april. We normally take our dinghy and park on the back side near marker G-H (last spot of good sand before the point). We are usually on the lagoon side but sometimes on the beach .. depending on the temp and how many people are around since we are always both naked the entire time. We are usually there during the week .. especially when the blues fly.[
Cajunsailor liked this
By Timbrs
Been out here by boat a few times the last few weeks. Had a few other nude people on boats. One couple next to me Monday, mid 30’s pretty hot got naked and he gave her oral on the boat for me to see. So.. if you got a boat come on out
Cajunsailor liked this
By Cm101
Anyone have any idea when they gonna open it back up down there? We was really wanting to get down there next month but afraid to make reservations until beach is open.
By JBLover
I emailed the National Park Service last week asking about the re-opening of Johnson Beach. This was the response by the NPS Public Affairs Office:

"There is no projected reopening date at this time. Updates will be posted on the park's website as well as social media platforms when they become available."

The park's website is as follows: https://www.nps.gov/guis/index.htm
Cm101 liked this
By popeyemorgan
@Cajunsailor, that's what we have been doing when the weather is good. Haven't made it down to JB yet, been hanging out with other nudies at Range Point. Its been a good spot since the Navarre parks are closed, good place to anchor and very private.
By ndbeachcpl
Popeye, are you anchoring on the east side of the point, or farther east, in the lagoon? We draw about 5 1/2 feet, and have found it tough to find enough water at the point. We end up about a quarter mile to the east, and about 500 feet from shore. The problem there is a mud bottom that doesn't hold an anchor very well.

We'd love to come back over there, if we can find some good sand to set the anchors on.
By JBLover
The National Park Service here seems pretty tight lipped as to when they will reopen Johnson Beach. My guess is that it will be later rather than sooner. I say this because I've read where Yellowstone and Great Teton National Parks are closed through 15 June except for through traffic. Current feedback from the NPS is that Yellowstone may reopen within a few days past the current 15 June closure date.

Johnson Beach is located in Florida's Escambia County. Escambia County will vote on 28 April as to when their beaches will reopen. The two Florida counties to the immediate east of Escambia County, Okaloosa County and Santa Rosa County, have announced their beaches will reopen 1 May for 3 hours in the early morning and again for 3 hours late in the afternoon. In Alabama to the immediate west of Escambia County, the recommendation to the Governor is to open the beaches on 1 May with restrictions being walking, jogging, fishing only, no beach chairs or umbrellas. Then on 15 May lift these restrictions on Alabama beaches. The Governor should announce her decision on 28 April.

Maybe the NPS will be influenced by the reopening Florida and Alabama beaches, but in the end the decision is up to the NPS.
By beachlover
Thanks JBLover. I don't understand the no chairs or umbrellas. If you are sitting or sunning under an umbrella you are NOT moving around and contaminating others. Sounds like it's going to be a while before we can get nude again on JB.
By JBLover
Per the Gulf Islands National Seashore Facebook page this morning, 27 April --

"The park is following the White House’s guidance "Opening Up America Again" in developing a reopening plan. The park will implement phased reopening in accordance with this plan and guidance from public health officials and the Centers for Disease Control. There are no projected reopening dates for Gulf Islands facilities or areas at this time."

Judging from this statement, my guess is that all the surrounding state and local beaches will be open well before Johnson Beach.

I've tried calling the Gulf Islands National Seashore Office in Gulf Breeze, FL , but only get a recording when trying to reach a ranger. The phone number is (850) 934-2600, then press 0.
By Dj561
Was able to get naked on Pcola beach. Since the road going towards Navarre is blocked halfway, i parked just where its blocked and walked east where no one is. Few cmnf couples and some followed me once I stripped. No patrol for my 3hrs but few walkers and para gliders but minded their business
Cajunsailor liked this
By JBLover
The Gulf Islands National Seashore has begun a COVID19 phased reopening. The park will open in three phases. Phase One was completed Saturday, May 2. This includes areas of the park to the east of Johnson Beach. Johnson Beach was not included in Phase One and has remain closed. However, the Perdido Key Area (Johnson Beach) is projected to reopen on Saturday, May 9, for shortened hours.
By JBLover
Posted on the Gulf Islands National Seashore Facebook page this morning, Saturday, 9 May.

The Perdido Key Area (Johnson Beach) will reopen at approximately 9 a.m., this morning (May 9)!

🐣 Slow down for shorebirds
⛱ Johnson Beach - restrooms open
↔️ Practice social distancing, 6ft (1.8m)
👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Limit groups to less than 10
🕔 Area will be open daily from 9AM - 5PM
🚧 East Pavilion is closed due to repairs
📸Take only photos, Leave only footprints
By Cajunsailor
Patrols have been few and far between. Plenty of time to cover. I’ve only seen them once and they were going to Mccrae. If you look at aerial pics of sand island, you’ll see social distance is non existent and there is no way to possibly enforce it.
By Cajunsailor
Another great day on the Johnson beach Saturday. Calm waters, set up by the F post. Naked all day. Not one patrol. But a few walkers up and down the beach. Was hoping to see more people out there. May go back out on Saturday. Will be flying solo. If anybody wants strength in numbers, we can hang out together. Or, better yet, Pile onto my boat and take it across the intercoastal less walking LOL
By JBLover
It always makes wonder how this great beautiful section of Johnson Beach, 2 to 3 miles in length, perfect for naked recreation with seldom any enforce patrols, gets so little use from both nudes and textiles alike. It is a bit of a hike, but it sure is worth the effort. Those of us who live here certainly are fortunate to have this treasure in our backyard.
Cajunsailor liked this
By debonair
Went down Saturday. The parking lot was packed. Too many families crossing over with boats and kids. I only saw one lady topless, who would go back and forth to the water.
By Cm101
Went down last week only got to spend a couple days as JB was closed until Wednesday. First day had beach to ourselves all day. Next day was an absolute sausage fest.
By popeyemorgan
Cm101 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:26 pm Went down last week only got to spend a couple days as JB was closed until Wednesday. First day had beach to ourselves all day. Next day was an absolute sausage fest.
That's why we quit going to JB, to many aggressive single males, who think its OK to park right next to us and ruin or time on the beach. Most of the couples that used to go to JB, are staying on our boats and have a new place to anchor and have nude time.

Been twice to JB so far, nude boat club is better.
By beachguy60
We went down last Thursday on our boat and boat load of adults and kids pull right between us and and couple which were skinny dipping at the back of their boat . I may need to move down towards sand Island .where do y'all go ?
By PerTIToKey
popeyemorgan wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:00 am
Cm101 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:26 pm Went down last week only got to spend a couple days as JB was closed until Wednesday. First day had beach to ourselves all day. Next day was an absolute sausage fest.
That's why we quit going to JB, to many aggressive single males, who think its OK to park right next to us and ruin or time on the beach. Most of the couples that used to go to JB, are staying on our boats and have a new place to anchor and have nude time.

Been twice to JB so far, nude boat club is better.
You took the words right out of my mouth. We would walk way down and no one around for 700 yards and within fifteen minutes we would have men setup within 50 feet all the way around. Whatbbetter way to get your shy wife to leave and want to stop going.
By JBLover
When my wife and I were much younger, we visited many nude beaches in the US and overseas. I can tell you all from this experience that you will run into "aggressive" males and clothed families at any nude beach. It is simply a fact of life.

About a year or so ago I was at JB late in the morning. It was a week day and I was by myself not too far from the G sign post. I must have been the only person on this part of the beach, or at least I was the only person I could see. Then up hikes this young guy and starts asking me about the nude use of the beach. I answer his questions and he starts off down the beach. Then he stops , gets naked and sets up about 30 feet from me. I mean for crying out loud, we got the whole beach to ourselves., how about a little distance? I kept my mouth shut and stayed where I was. Then about an hour later these two young women come down the beach, set up and get naked a couple of hundred feet from me. Well my new friend leaves me and setups about 30 feet from them. This I could understand, but hey I'm 60 year old male, not a 20 something cutie.

A few months ago before the virus lock down I was by myself at JB. Again it was a weekday and I was probably the only person on this part of the beach, by that old big log just past the F sign post. Then what looks like two young families cross over the dunes about 100 yards from me. They didn't setup where they crossed over, they started hiking closer to be me. Hey I'm naked and clearly visible to them, but they kept getting closer. Finally they stopped and setup about 150 feet from me and remain clothed. This never makes me feel very comfortable, but hey I was here first I thought, so I stayed put and didn't cover up. Well the kids started playing and keep getting closer to me, so I figured I better move further down the beach. I moved about a 100 yards down the beach. Then the families started moving down the beach in my direction. They only came towards me about 100 feet and then they went back through dunes and left. They were only there for about 20 minutes. Go figure.

Yes, Johnson Beach is not perfect, few nude beaches, official and unofficial are.

In closing let me make one reminder. This is an exhibitionist forum. It is hard to be an exhibitionist with no one around, whether it be 50 feet or 500 feet.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]