Exhibitionists meet here!
By Titfreak
Thinker wrote:I like Leggs way of quoting another post! Her "bookends" are impressive! :)
lol Thinker... ya gotta love a woman that likes to have her "bookends" seen!
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:Very cool lady.... your a lucky guy !! I went back down there Saturday but too many families and campers and almost had a heat stroke pulling this damn cart with all my shit on it.... bad Idea !! Tell her thanks again and Happy birthday to me !!

We went out there Sat evening beachguy. It was just wayy too hot to go out any earlier!
We walked almost to the camping sign, there were too many campers just past the sign and the area we stopped in was pretty quiet. She was buck ass naked from 6p to around 7p. It was a nice time, too bad we didn't have any company then.

Btw, I feel lucky EVERY DAY that I get to go through life w/ her by my side.
Maybe we need to start organizing some times when several(or at least some) of us can be there together.......

Tf
By johnsonbeachfun
We were out there July 5th went by boat gezzz what a long no wake zone. Wondering if anyone saw us it's a red and white boat anchored on the bay side bout at the end of the camping zone. Can't wait till school starts we plan on going once a week love our nudie time on JB.
:P
By popeyemorgan
Headed there on the 17 and 18th. Morgan and her girlfriend Hannah will be giving out blowjobs to all the guys who have vodka. They are drunk and are making me type this...so bring vodka
By Titfreak
TanNThongs - LOVE the nic! Hope you had a great time this week.

johnsonbeachfun - it's good to hear from another JB lover! We really never go to the bay side. Don't know why... just always stayed on the Gulf side.

popeyemorgan - it's sounds to me like you may have two women that would be hard to keep up with! Fun to watch... but hard ot keep up with. :)
By RickyStark
Great day at the beach. Walked about 100 yds past a group of textiles and got comfortable. One couple walked the beach past me and pretended not to notice. I don't mind that. I don't like the ones that come within 75 -100 ft - close enough to make sure you're nude - then retreat. You can never tell what they're going to do when they get back to their cell phones. A rain **** passed over and most of the group left. No thunder or lightening, just rain. I love being nude in a summer rain.
By nakedfisherman
Great to hear all of the stories and visits to JB.
Just got home my self after being out there all day.
Pretty quiet with just one stunner going topless.
At least she was not shy about it.

I was begining to think beachguy moved away, LOL.

Hey popeyemorgan.........what is the fav vodka and mixer ?
I will be there.
Look for a purple tobaggon.
By beachguy60
JBfun, let me know when yall head down there in your boat. we also like to beach the boat in that same area next to other naked people on their boats. We are also waiting for school to start back so we don't have to worry about having a boat load pulling up too close and yes It takes 30 minutes to get thru the no wake zone.....
By TanNThongs
I'm planning on coming on Saturday but the weather looks bad. I'm looking at weather app on my phone and its never reliable. Any locals with some more detail? I would be driving in on a 3 hour trip. I would hate for it to be for nothing.
By Titfreak
Weather forecast doesn't look very good but we're headed down anyways.
If it's dry enough we'll be out on JB ~ and naked. :)

Tf

ps: still wishing for pics from someone else on this thread.
By beachguy60
Come on down. I went out late thurs. and it rained for awhile but no lightning and there were still nakedness happening. When the rain stopped the sun popped out and the water was great. If there is campers down there and if the rain may be threatening instead of walking way down to the camping sign stay between the last two walkways. That way if the rain comes your not far from your car. There is something about being naked on the beach when it's raining though... and the water is warm.. My wife will be in a red string bikini.
By beachguy60
Had a great time down there today. A couple from Texas is down there for a week and the lady has some of the best tits you'll see on the beach. Go down a sit near the camping sign.
By johnsonbeachfun
We were there last Wednesday morning not much going on just one other guy under an blue striped umbrella was that anyone from this group? Wife was in her WW yellow this time and didn't get totally nude but pulled her top to the side and bottoms too to play with herself. Was kinda hoping others would have been there but I guess wrong day. Oh before we left one guy by himself walked by and said hi then went further down the beach and stripped down. Hope to get down there next week sometime anyone else going?
By popeyemorgan
Enjoyed the summer with everyone. Headed back to Tampa this week. NakedFisherman never got to meet, have a good winter see ya in the spring. To the nude camping couple - Thanks for the show. Hope you enjoyed as well. To the boat couple - thank your wife from both of us. never seen a woman who could deep throat that well and eat pussy. See everyone in the spring
By TanNThongs
My last trip was great, but there is something that I noticed that day as well as my last trip out. First, let me start by saying that I love going out for many reasons, mainly for some peace and quiet. When my wife and I go together, we understand that being a couple brings on a little more attention than normal. When I went out Tuesday, there was a couple setup and I walked behind them, giving a nod, and continued down to a spot where I felt they would not feel as if I was going to be bothering them in any way.

Later the couple packed up and headed out and another couple came in from the dunes and went for a swim. A single guy walked past them and decided to setup about 15 feet from me. Now, there was no one else in the area and an entire beach to pick a spot, but he plopped down right next to me. I didn't really care at that point, but anytime I got up for a swim or to take a walk he got up as well and came to chat. Still no real issue, except I was now the only one there besides him as the second couple left. He was a nice enough guy, but I cant understand why you would want to bother someone who is obviously there to relax (as I stated to him numerous times) I know some guys there are gay and are hoping for something (I suppose?) but when it is clear that I am not only straight, but not wanting to be bothered why continue to pester? Even asked if he could sit closer!

Same thing on the previous trip. Guys walking up from behind you from the dunes, plopping down about 5 feet from you and watching you. Then get up and walk to someone else, do the same thing and come back to you.

My concerns here are....how do you let someone know politely that they are creepy and that there is an entire beach for them to hang out at? I am all for chatting with other beach goers and exchanging pleasantries, but there comes a point where you just want to hang out and relax. Its actually shocking how when my wife and I are together, there are less creeps stalking around you then when I am alone!
By beachguy60
I know what you mean TNT. I had a guy that would follow me wherever I went. I'm sitting there and he walks up and stands right in front of me even though I had ear buds in and ignoring him. Finally I look up and say hi and try to sit back with my eyes closed and he just won't go away so I got up and walked over to the bayside. Turned around and here he comes. I stood there with my hands on my hips and shaking my head and when he got close enough I said, You can't take a hint,get lost.... he said he wanted to see what I had under my towel. I said I'm going back to my chair and if you follow me I'm gonna beat the shit out of you now get the fuck away from me. He walk down the beach and found another gay guy I guess and it looked like he was telling that guy what I told him. Just as I was about to lose the fun of being down there here comes a couple and set up 40-50 feet away. The lady has that,I'm naked and I don't care if you look, attitude that I love so I lost my towel and got in the water and had a nice hour or so before I had to leave.
By beachguy60
One couple down there.... she was a little shy so I kept my distance. I love it when you see the ladies coming down the beach in a loose sun dress or cover up and jiggling all the way and you know they have nothing on under. I think it's sexy... that's just me.
By beachguy60
If I can get done early I may head down there today. Could be the last day for awhile. Rain Saturday and chilly on sunday. Remember your bug spray because if that north breeze starts blowing the black flies may come out. it is that time of year.
By RickyStark
Had a great day at the beach. Parked at the circle at the end of the road, went to the beach, there was a group about 100 yards west. In was late morning so I could tell they had swimsuits on. I got naked and walked along the breaking surf, laid on the beach and looked for shells, but kept my distance from the group. Enjoyed my stay for about thirty minutes and was about to leave when I noticed they were walking toward me. As They got closer I could tell it was three couples. I continued meandering along the surf, toward them. As they passed, the first two couples looked straight ahead as though I wasn't there (usual response). The third couple, the guy said "hi", and his wife/girlfriend, a 35 y/o blond looked at me with a big grin and said "How's it going?" "Great" I said. Really made my day. This is what brings me back to the beach - naked.
By Daniel
You cannot park at the circle, they will tow your car there.

As far as TNT's complaint about being bothered, I honestly don't know how to tell apart those who want to be left alone to those who don't mind being approached and chatting. It seems like most here are looking to meet other nudes at the beach.
By Titfreak
Daniel wrote:I honestly don't know how to tell apart those who want to be left alone to those who don't mind being approached and chatting. It seems like most here are looking to meet other nudes at the beach.
It does seem that there is no specific "etiquette" where approaching someone regarding nudity out there is concerned.
FYI - if you see a 6'-ish couple couple out there and the lady has tits that look like my wifes, come on over and say Hi.
We like making naked friends. :)

Tf

Still wishing other would post some pics from JB.
By nakedfisherman
Sometimes you really have to be blunt with the beach pests.
The guys that want to sit right next to you or follow you around or want to "chat you up".
I have to tell them right away to never approach me ever again.

Then there is the lone guy that walks out to the naked area searching for tits.
He will walk by in front of them and if he thinks he might see some tit, will stop and have a cig about 40 feet away.
Then if he does see tit he might get naked and go for a swim.
When they do.
Heaven the gals male partner should go check on their boat sound side.
Because as soon as the guy disappears, the pest starts parading back and forth in front of the lone female flaunting himself.
I guess he thinks she will be so amazed or his dick that she will want to sit on it.

See u all out there tomorrow.
By johnsonbeachfun
We were there Thursday for the morning went by boat. Noticed a sign there "camping beyond this point" we were just to the east of that sign were we in the right spot? One nudie guy near us but he never approaced us and one couple passed us and went just east of us not sure if they got nekkid or not couldn't tell. Love gettin it on at the nude beach :D
By beachguy60
Damn, I got out there later and as I was walking down on the bayside towards where you were I saw a boat leaving. I got there and saw that single guy sitting up in the dunes, nobody else around so I headed back. As I was walking back on the bayside again I walked up on a couple that were in the middle of a photo shoot. Hubby was standing with his camera shooting the lady on a beach towel. He saw me coming and didn't tell her until I came around a curve on the shoreline and she saw me and partially covered up. I stopped and spoke to them . They were in their 50's and the lady had small but perky boob's and a slightly trimmed bush. She got comfortable with me being there so hubby continued with the pictures. She ask if I would have my pic taken with her. I was wearing my white underarmour second skin underwear and she could see I was enjoying myself. She had me walk out in the water to get my shorts wet and obviously see thru. She sat up while I stood behind her. She turned so her face was inches from my boys and puckered up her lips like she was gonna kiss them and hubby snapped a few pics with no face of mine showing. Anyway, just goes to show you that fun happens when you least expect it.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]