Exhibitionists meet here!
By beachlover
Just got back from a week at JB. The road is still blocked past the first pavilion. You can walk or bike the road to the turnaround. None of the staff can tell me when the road will be opened. It looks pretty good but I did not see the entire road. They have a tractor with a front end scoop and a scrape blade that I saw working on the road some. I also saw a large truck preparing to paint the lines on the road. I got excited but never actually saw it doing any painting. Hopefully it will open soon.

For those of you that boat over on the bay side, where's the best place to setup ? Between F and G or should I go on down to I or J ? Where do most nude boaters setup ?
By Cajunsailor
To answer your question, there’s no “most” any more. It’s hit or miss. I anchored on the intercostal side at g/h and had the day naked and to myself. A friend of mine and wife anchored further east to enjoy a little fun but that was it for the day.
By Timbrs
Spent the last 2 weeks getting some sun out there. Its a lot better since the road is back open. Walked down a few times but mostly by boat. Met some very nice people. No ranger activity that I saw. Hoping for some more activity out there. Yall come on back
Cm101 liked this
By popeyemorgan
Been hanging out for the past few weekends at JB, ran into a few couples we know. Seems like it has far fewer nude folks than it used to have. Anyone know what happened to nude boat club?
By JBLover
Went to JB past the pavilion for the first time since the road was opened to the traffic circle, yesterday. Seemed to me that from the parking area to the traffic circle, the dunes on both sides of the road were plentiful and largely unchanged. However, from the traffic circle to the F beach sign post much of the dunes have been washed away. What was left were mostly single dunes 100 feet or so apart. A few hundred feet past the F beach sign post the dunes were much like in the past with the dunes crowded together. This is where I set up for the day. One 4X4 came by early in the morning headed back to the pavilion. Appeared to be civilian volunteers checking on the sea turtle nests, which by the way are few and far between. That was the only time I put my shorts on the entire day, otherwise I was able to stay nude with no problems. Only a handful of beach walkers came by. One guy did set up couple of 100 feet from me and he was nude as well. He and I were the only naked ones while I was there.

I do want to point out that with the relatively large open spaces between dunes, it is easy for boaters to cross over from the lagoon to the beach in many places between the traffic circle and F beach sign post. And I did see a few groups of boaters cross over while hiking back to the parking area. I just want everyone to be aware if you don't make the trek to the F beach sign post and decide to setup instead in the E to F beach sign post area, you may encounter a group of clothed boaters or two. Not necessarily a bad thing, I've never had a complaint from boaters that have come across me sunning naked. Just letting everyone know that this might happen. Have fun and stay naked.
By beachlover
Were going to boat over for the first time in a few weeks. Where's the best place to park the boat on the bay side ? Should we go all the way towards the end or stay closer to F/G ?
By JBLover
The National Park Service closed Johnson Beach Road as a precaution prior to Hurricane Ida. The NPS has issued the following update --

Hurricane Ida Update 9/15: The following Gulf Islands National Seashore areas remain closed for safety concerns in response to Hurricane Ida. Also, bicyclist and walker/runners are not permitted in these areas.
CLOSED: The Fort Pickens Area and campground is scheduled to open Friday, Sept. 17 pending repairs.
Opal Beach Complex and access points and Johnson Beach Road beyond the pavilions will remain closed until repairs can be made.

Beachlover -- I've never taken my boat to Johnson Beach, but since no one has answered your question I'll chip in my two cents. The last couple of times I've been to JB this past August I've seen most clothed boaters come ashore on the lagoon side between the road turn around and the F beach sign post. Consequently, my recommendation is to try to beach your boat east of the F beach sign post.
By Titfreak
Thank you for the update JBLover. Leggs and I will be down in the gulf all next week. We'd planned to go to JB to see what it was looking like. With the road closed I'd say we'll pass on it and just find a secluded spot to spend some time naked elsewhere.
By JBLover
The Gulf Shores National Seashore 9/17 update from their Facebook page:

The Fort Pickens Area to include the Fort Pickens campground, Johnson Beach Road beyond the main parking lot and Opal Beach Complex Cluster C will remain closed for storm recovery operations. Park staff are currently working on removing sand and completing temporary repairs to Johnson Beach Road.

Titfreak -- My guess/hope would be that the Johnson Beach Road should be able to be opened any day now. If you're in the area you might want to check at the gate. You don't have to bother to enter since the gate has a sign stating the beach road is closed. When the sign is gone I would suspect the road is open.
By JBLover
From the Gulf Islands National Seashore Facebook page. The 20 September 9:40 AM posting says "will remain will reopen Sept. 24". I figured the "will remain" was in error since it didn't make much sense.
By beachlover
Just spent a week at JB. There was quite a bit of 4x4 activity by workers, not LEO's. Still made it difficult to relax for any length of time. Setup at G post every day for a week. Friday the flies were TERRIBLE and had to leave. NoSeeUm spray did not work at all. Otherwise it was a fairly good week. Very little activity on the beach.
By popeyemorgan
Moving the boat back from Tampa next weekend, will be back on JB in April.

I know how to get everyone interested in JB again. Lets get the Beach Blowjob contest going again. All those willing to give, meet up at Post G and hang a Walmart bag on your umbrella. all those who willing to get blown, carry a blue wash cloth to clean up with.

Who is willing?
By JBLover
Appears Johnson Beach will be temporarily closed east of the turnaround.

Per Susan Teel of the Gulf Islands National Seashore • Mar 11, 2022

Gulf Islands National Seashore will close the eastern end of Perdido Key beyond Johnson Beach Road for visitor use beginning March 11 through April 30, 2022, for dredging maintenance of the Lower Pensacola Federal Navigation channel by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).

The area scheduled to be closed is only accessible by foot or boat. All project areas will be identified with brown posts with brown and white “Area Closed” stickers and will be regularly monitored by National Park Service (NPS) staff.
By Cm101
Spent some time down there back in March. Action was slow. Had a couple LEO out on 4 wheelers one day checking for naked folks. They didn’t stay long talked with a couple folks and rode out.
By Titfreak
Well, I think it is about gone. It doesn't seem that the general JB area has much in the way of nudists out there anymore. Just our observation.
Attachments
P1040512 (Copy).JPG
P1040512 (Copy).JPG (124.5 KiB) Viewed 48850 times
By Cajunsailor
I was out all day Saturday three weeks ago. Umbrella and wind screen. Few walkers and two other naked/thong guys. Sure miss more folks. Nothing like strength in naked numbers. Going next Saturday cuz wifeys going outta town and not into it.
By prostar
Sorry to hear JB is empty of nudist. Last year the walk to the circle from the pavilion about wore me out. We might get in the area this summer and hope to have a better parking situation. Titfreak as always great photos. My favorite was your avatar about 2 years ago.
Titfreak liked this
By Cajunsailor
Fun time chatting with the topless lady with the sheer thong and her hubby and later joined by the young naked couple as the day wore on. Handsome man and voluptuous wife who are trying to have their first child. When I suggested they try harder…polite laughter…until I was invited to video the hot sex (with their phone). so erotic to provide verbal cheers as he pounded from behind until depositing his load . Yep great time…hope baby Johnson is on the way😉
JBLover liked this
By Cajunsailor
Woah! First of all I doubt I’d call anyone a “peeping Tom” since I’m the one with both binoculars AND a spotting scope to satisfy my voyeurism. That’s what this forum is. When I meet new people, like I did in the above post, I break the ice with just that…I am an exhibitionist as well as voyeur. If I know I’m being watched, I may add a toy to the play. So not sure if you’re discussing a specific incident but I will tell you that I give a rundown to any timid couple who may ask about “a guy with binoculars.” In fact it’s come up before and I always say he (whether you or another bud) is fine: and I always end with “he’s like me and likes to watch but no worries, he’s fine.” It is part of Johnson beach. I guarantee I’d never say peeping Tom as it is not what voyeurism is. Johnson beach is a win win for those of us…straight, gay, bi (me) who indeed are “watchers” as well as exhibitionists. Nonetheless I’m sorry if that is interpreted negatively. The more the merrier.
By ndbeachcpl
Damn, what's happened to this group? It used to be THE most active one on VW, and now it's a ghost town. I know we've been away on the boat for a long time, but it's surprising how quiet it's become. Regardless, we just wanted to say hello to everyone.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]