Exhibitionists meet here!
By Titfreak
We'll be headed down this coming weekend for an extended weekend.
Looking forward to the Shrimp Fest as well as plenty of quality naked time at JB.
That is, if the gov't shutdown hasn't closed the place...?
By TanNThongs
The Park's website states that it is closed. It is part of the 17% of government that is actually shut down money-wise. I was hoping to go this week but I may need to hit another spot. Anyone been to Okaloosa lately?
By beachguy60
I'm gonna head down there later and see if it is still closed. Might take a bike and ride around the locked gate . The people going by boat have it all to themselves. No rangers or old people walking. We 'll see .
By RickyStark
JB may be closed but there are plenty of other beaches in the area - Gulf Shores and Perdido Point in AL, and Perdido State Beach in FL. Nudity isn't legal at these, but it isn't at JB either. This time of year it's easy to get 100yds or so from the textile sunbathers and fishermen and do your thing.
By beachguy60
TF, You missed it Friday down there. A couple sitting next to me had a lady with some beautiful tits and proud to show them off.Not far down the beach either sinse there was a family camping just past the sign.
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:TF, You missed it Friday down there. A couple sitting next to me had a lady with some beautiful tits and proud to show them off.Not far down the beach either sinse there was a family camping just past the sign.
You talking about the high maintenance looking chick in the white hat?
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:Yes, she did have a white hat on. Did you come after I left ?
I suspect we were there before you got there. When we got out on the sand we picked up what looked to be a "stalker" ~ some dude wearing a white hoody and keeping his face covered w/ it. Leggs noticed him and made mention of him. We'd walk a ways and he'd just sort of always be there. It really freaked her out ~ and frankly pissed me off ~ so we just decided to leave rather than have some asshole to deal with.
I saw the white hat chick and her husb/bf as we were leaving... but by that time we were both pretty much "over it" for the day and just kept going.

Too bad, coulda been a fun day.
By beachguy60
That sucks... I didn't have long to stay so I didn't go that far down. Sitting just down from the lady in the white hat and my phone kept ringing and an old gay guy came and sat right next to me so I called it a day myself. Never saw the guy in the hoody but if he was making mama feel uncomfortable we might need to run his ass off. Looked like there was some camper's down by the sign with small children to. Don't know what the weather's gonna do tomorrow.
By nakedfisherman
Like a Ranger out there once told me....................
"If you guys do not police yourselves, we will and you wont like the outcome".
I have had to run a couple off this year for being obnoxious pests.
One or more of whom might be posting on this thread.
By beachguy60
Your right NF... There's hardly any site of ranger's these days so some of the crazies have come out. I might ride down today. Mid 70's and sunny but that north breeze means black flies so I will be packin the bug spray. Maybe I'll see Titfreak and his pretty lady. Their good people just wanting to have some naked fun in the sun like we do.I need to get him some tits down there to enjoy for payback sinse he has been supplying the eye candy lately just to be fair.
By beachguy60
Son of a bitch..... I was there tues. and Friday. Friday I sat between two couples and one might have been the guy that said he miss you by a day. They bring a boat down and his lady is a beautiful blonde with some cool tat's and even better tit's. Nice folks. I thought I might run down tomorrow(Friday) but may be a little chilly. We had the dune peeper's out that day to. Must have been two of three that were hiding behind the dunes like we couldn't see them. I told the one couple that was walking by and he just said fuck it !!
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:Next time yall are down maybe I can buy you a bushwacker at the flora-Bama. By the way, mama's known for her tit's but her booty ain't bad either.
Thanks for the compliment... maybe she'll show it to you next time we run into you out on JB.
We'll be headed back down in a couple of weeks, I'll pm you when the time gets closer.
By ANNIENDON
We have read several of the posts but did not see any information about what part of the beach is considered the "unoficial" nude part. Is it east or west? Any definitive markings/signs?

We plan on spending some time there right after the first of the year.
By beachguy60
What a beautiful day today down there. Titfreak and the queen of Johnson's Beach was there. She is not only a fun naked lady, she is a sweetie. Their both just good folks. Hope to see them down there somemore this week while the weather is so good. Maybe I'll get a hug !! I'm 6' tall and I think she is taller than me so I bet she has some great hug's.
By ANNIENDON
beachguy thanks for the information. We are checking the area out via the Internet as well.

We are coming in from the midwest-Kansas City area. Will be spending some time traveling along the coast and are looking for some fun beaches with enough seclusion to have a bit of fun on with out offending anyone. How does one post a photo on here?
By beachguy60
Yep... Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores Al. Also there is a campground right across the intercoastal waterway from Johnson's Beach. Not sure what they call it. It's is in Perdido Key or Innterarity Point area. Don't know if it's State or federal.
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:What a beautiful day today down there. Titfreak and the queen of Johnson's Beach was there. She is not only a fun naked lady, she is a sweetie. Their both just good folks. Hope to see them down there somemore this week while the weather is so good. Maybe I'll get a hug !! I'm 6' tall and I think she is taller than me so I bet she has some great hug's.
Thanks for the nice words beachguy. I say this often, but the simple truth is that I don't deserve to get to go through life w/ her. I don't know why she picked me but I'm sure glad she did. :)

We headed home this morning and won't be back until immediately after Christmas. We'll be down longer then, hopefully it'll be warm enough to get out and play.
By Titfreak
ANNIENDON wrote:beachguy thanks for the information. We are checking the area out via the Internet as well.

We are coming in from the midwest-Kansas City area. Will be spending some time traveling along the coast and are looking for some fun beaches with enough seclusion to have a bit of fun on with out offending anyone. How does one post a photo on here?
Look immediately below the box you type in and you'll see "upload attachment" ~ click on it and it's pretty much self explanatory from there. Btw, I'm looking forward to seeing another poster on this thread.
By beachguy60
TF, Yall be careful and keep in touch. Tell Legg's hello and thanks for the other day and thanks to you for sharing her with us dumbasses. She's a sweetie and your a lucky dude.
By ANNIENDON
titfreak, we will be down after the first of the year to check the beach out. Probably the 2nd or 3rd week in January.
Attachments
Hiking fun
Hiking fun
P5313609.JPG (186.8 KiB) Viewed 34324 times
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:TF, Yall be careful and keep in touch. Tell Legg's hello and thanks for the other day and thanks to you for sharing her with us dumbasses. She's a sweetie and your a lucky dude.
Glad you enjoyed the view. :)
It was fun watching her nude w/ that many others around.
And yeah, I'm definitely lucky!! Leggs has her own way of making everything fun.
By Titfreak
ANNIENDON wrote:titfreak, we will be down after the first of the year to check the beach out. Probably the 2nd or 3rd week in January.
Sounds like we'll be gone again by then. Be sure to have enough fun for us too please. :)
By Titfreak
ANNIENDON wrote:Are there secluded areas on Johnsons Beach where a girl can be really naughty if she likes without offending others?
Go to the end of the pavement and then walk about a half mile down the beach until you see the sign in the last Leggs' pic. Once you pass that sign just walk as far as it takes for you to be comfortable playing.
And don't forget to take pics.
By beachguy60
That's my art work TF.... and You took that pic while I was gone to get my truck didn't you ? I wondered if anybody had noticed.
Anniedon, I live here so I will be the cameraman if you need me.
By beachguy60
Don't think that just because it's January that your not able to have fun on the beach. If it's a sunny day you just lay the umbrella down and get behind the breeze and it's perfect.
By beachguy60
For more information.... From the end of the pavement that TF is talking about there is 6 more miles of beach to the east with water on two sides and the only way she can offend anybody is if she doesn't get naked.
TF, you and the Queen of JB didn't miss much the last couple of days. It was damp and the sea fog rolled in.
By ANNIENDON
TF sorry we will miss you guys! It is cold, windy and snowy here right now, not wanting to wish our lives away but hurry up January!!! Can't leave before then.

beachguy we sent you an email with a couple of questions. Let us know if you received it. Also, if the sun is shining and the temperature is anywhere near 65 or so we still like to go to this type beach! We will certainly snap a photo of the VW sign and post it on here.

A&D
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:That's my art work TF.... and You took that pic while I was gone to get my truck didn't you ? I wondered if anybody had noticed.
I figured it was you... since you're the only other JB & VW regular...

Yes, I took that pic while you were getting your truck. I suggested that we take the same pic w/ you and our other buddy but for some reason she didn't like that idea.
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:Don't think that just because it's January that your not able to have fun on the beach. If it's a sunny day you just lay the umbrella down and get behind the breeze and it's perfect.
Those little craters in the dunes are really good for blocking the wind also.
By ANNIENDON
Guess there were only 3 of us in this chat. We used to visit VW pretty often and were even Red ***** members until the big brew haus. It appears it has never returned to its former glory....
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]