Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
I can see it now. Food Network's Iron Chef Competition. The narrator speaks:

The secret ingredient is: Manda!

Chef Thinker starts making his dessert. What is it that he is looking for? Oh, I see. He is getting one of those pre-made vanilla beds...a queen-size, I think.

He is putting a thick layer of whipped cream mixed with a little coffee liqueur. (After all, this is the Morning Coffee thread!) He is getting his secret ingredient, Manda, and placing her gently on top of the cream. Chef Thinker is drizzling honey on her honeypot. So appropriate. I have to admit I saw that cumming.

He is now gathering fruits. Looks like he is slicing the cored apple and kiwi and stacking the donut-shaped fruit on her ample breasts like a pyramid. Her bullet nipples are holding them in place. The peach is being place right over her honeypot in an homage to Chef Thinker's erotic story. You can bet this peach won't be bruised!

20 seconds left contestants.

He is almost done. Last, but not least, he is putting a cherry below the peach. He steps back, then cums back and pops her cherry. I think his dessert is done. I'm looking forward to eating this dessert. Want to share?
The COFFee is on, newspapers are on the counter and ezekial bread toast is ready to serve! Trinity, can you get those guys in the high top in the corner? Lol!

Happy Sunday! :lol:
Is that offer to spread some whip cream on your pie still open, Manda? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ooooh, I think I was a bad boy...I need a spanking!
Hmmm,

Let's see, that's going to be:

Spreading,
Whipping,
Cream,
Pie,
Open of course,
And Spanking.

Now did I forget anything?

Turns and hollars. "One Thumper Special! Hold the melons, double the tease!"

Ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darn and I missed the COFFee yesterday and maybe a piece of pie?? :cry: And what's this about whip cream on the pie? :o But I didn't miss the new propic Manda - VERY very nice!! You made my heart skip a beat or two. ;)
Damn It All . . . missed the Sunday Morning Coffee, (with Manda,)

I'm trying to ignore Thumpers rather lude, :) Sunday afternoon comments, (what's wrong with that boy,) :?:

But, "holding the melons," even on Tuesday morning, now that I could reeeaaly get into! (he said, hopefully) :oops:

Love the new propic M, absolutelly Gorgeous, both above and below the neck . . . ;)

I second Pauls sugestion btw, and the motion passed, unanimously!
Tried to make Nilla Wafers. They are golden and round. Got that part of this right. I think I need more experimenting.
Wave the magic wand...
Wave the magic wand...
NillaWafers.Raw.1.Level.20130926.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 23564 times
Presto!
Presto!
NillaWafers.Cooked.20130926.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 23564 times
Hi Thinker,

I'm still around lol. I may even have a COFFee propic stored away somewhere, lol!

I talked to John and Honora and RC in the last few days, so at least a few of us are kicking around still haha! Hope you all have a great week!!!

:lol:
I can't speak for others, but I, for one, have some serious trust issues with this site. Not as bad as Evil "I"'s site, but still there. Kiki was starting to alleviate them, but they're back. I'd like to know what the issues were that she had with management.

Sorry to hijack the thread...back to normal now.

Manda, your propic is gorgeous!!! Thumps was talking about your pie and muffins for quite a while there. :D

Sorry I missed your birthday, Rock. I guess I owe you a make-up pole dance ;) You in, crime partner? How about Honora, too? Haven't seen her around lately.
mandadees wrote:Hi Thinker,

I'm still around lol. I may even have a COFFee propic stored away somewhere, lol!

I talked to John and Honora and RC in the last few days, so at least a few of us are kicking around still haha! Hope you all have a great week!!!

You mean this one?
Manda-SMC-ShopPP.jpg
Manda-SMC-ShopPP.jpg (178.06 KiB) Viewed 23824 times
Lady T - very nice to see you chime in. Sorry that you have trust issues about this site, I can understand. You missed my birthday too - can I get a pole dance? ;)
Love You all! I'll be back to catch up soon! Its been a crazy weekend! Xoxoxo. :)
Thanks, Thinker. It's actually not, though. I picked up a trick somewhere when it comes to making apple pies. I always double the filling recipe then pre-cook it in a glass baking dish covered with foil at 350°for about 30-45 minutes. That cooks the apples down. THEN I load up the cooked filling in a (homemade) pie crust and bake at 425° for about 30 minutes or until the crust is brown.

The problem with not pre-cooking the filling is that no matter how much un-cooked filling you put in, the apples cook down and you have a big open space under the crust. Pre-cooking the filling and really packing it in gives you a nice fat pie. This particular pie I didn't have enough cooked filling left so I used what I had. It was a little skinny... but still darn tasty. I also use a variety of different apples for a great flavor. I believe this pie had at least 5 different types of apples... or maybe more.
Attachments
pies2.jpg
pies2.jpg (485.95 KiB) Viewed 21127 times
John - that pie looks so good, I might have to try your method and cook one for myself. Do you remember what type of apples you used - I know multiple types makes a big difference in taste.
jr, I don't really remember for sure what kinds but I know I had some Red Delicious, Golden Delicious... some Gala, Jonagold, Braeburn, Rome... maybe some others...I dunno for sure.. I bought a bushel of "seconds" and just tossed in from the different boxes they had sitting out.
That pie looks awesome, John!
But, truth be told, I'd still rather munch on Manda's pie! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BTW, you didn't miss that SMC photoshop at an earlier date...it was never actually put out publicly. I sent it to Manda a couple of years ago to do with as she wished, and I don't think she posted it. So I apologize, Manda, for it getting out there. Lady T didn't know that it hadn't been made public previously.

Damn, this normal work schedule stuff is grinding! I only have weekends to play on here! I never thought I'd say this, but I miss my old shiftwork schedule! (Comes down to it, I miss my old work, too! This management/paper-pushing thing kinda sucks!)
Thumps, thanks for the compliment. Truth be told, I'm with you as far as munching on Manda's pie. :mrgreen: Oh, and it's good to know I haven't gone totally senile and didn't miss the aforementioned poster previously. Well done, by the way. Of course all your posters have been excellent!

Thanks, Grumps. It was a good pie. I'm definitely NOT a master chef but I like to think I do better than the average bear! The secret to good pies is to master the art of making a pie crust. I've shown a few people over the years how easy it really is.
I'll take some of your famous COFFee, Cinnamon and Cocoa, a slice of that all protein bread and the Sunday Times please?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hi everyone!

COFFee coming up, just the way you like it RC! :). I hope you all are having a great relaxing weekend. I think its a bout time for a nap and when I get up I think I'll get to that post I've been promising for so long.

John, what's a girl got to do to get a little bite of pie, hmmmm?

LOL

For you, Manda, you can have the whole pie... and I'll personally deliver it. Send me directions! :mrgreen:

Hmmmm... for some reason my mind went into the gutter (shocking, I know...) :roll: when I wrote "whole pie" ... cuz I was thinking "hole pie" :oops: :oops: :o :o Must have had something to do with what Thumper said. :lol: :lol:
Thanksgiving is coming up and I think it would be fun to share some recipes for the holiday and look for some low fat low calorie holiday alternatives? Is anyone interested in posting any ?

I love the pie recipes you guys are putting up so much btw!

Happy Saturday!!!

Here's a Happy Early Thanksgiving wish to All of VW and COFF!!!!

Let us count our blessings and turn a kind helping hand to those of us less fortunate....

(I posted this in a few spots on the Forums, Hope to chat with a few of you later this Holiday Weekend, either here or in the rest of the Forums so as not to hijack the lovely necked Recipe Maven, wink.....)

I had the pleasure of a productive day here and have some good news to pass on to everyone, I have an obligation this evening but will be back later and plan to post....

Dear Ladies of VW, Thank You All for the pleasure of your Contri and Companionship here in our little corner of the world.....

We are, all of us.... Voyeur Web and We are One Million Strong......and we who are Connoisseurs Of the Female Form protect our Female Friends..... Those who would give these wonderful women grief....Look in the mirror and ask what kind of man are you to abuse these kind beautiful women.....

.....'nuff said.....

Happy Thanksgiving All, even those who would hurt our friends, you need it most of all.........

RC

(More Later)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
Thanksgiving.jpg
Thanksgiving.jpg (226.13 KiB) Viewed 20397 times
Happy Late Thanksgiving Everyone!

I've been reading the threads and hoped there would be some recipes, sooo here is a healthy one you might all like?

Back in a few minutes! :)

HUGS!

Nice pictures guys! Oh my eyes are hazel and have a lot of green.
:lol: :lol: Pomegranite Chicken
Roasted, Naked & Glazed

Hey there, here's a fun low calorie holiday treat! I hope someone besides Thinker will try it. Thinker, If you get any glaze on you, I'm sure the COFFette's will volunteer to lick it off! He he.

NOTE:

Read the whole thing, some steps need or are easier if you do ahead of time! Just saying.

Ingredients
1 tablespoon ground sumac
(Tart red sumac berries add a fruity, sour flavor. (You can find ground sumac in Middle Eastern markets, specialty food shops and online at penzeys.com.)
Or use 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest in place of the sumac. )
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1, four pound chicken
(Rub the chicken with the spice mixture (See step 2), cover and refrigerate THE DAY BEFORE. Then the day of, let it stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes before roasting.
Watch and drink wine.
6 cups sliced cored fennel (2-3 large bulbs)
1 large yellow onion, chopped
2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup pomegranate molasses
(Pomegranate molasses has a bright, tangy flavor.
(Don’t confuse it with grenadine syrup, which contains little or no pomegranate juice.)
You can find it in Middle Eastern markets and some large supermarkets near the vinegar or molasses.
OK YOU CAN DO THIS AHEAD OR SAME DAY. If you're ambitious, you can make your own: Simmer 4 cups pomegranate juice (which is way easier to find,) uncovered, in a medium pan over medium heat and reduce until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, say 45 to 50 minutes. (Do not let the syrup reduce too much or it will darken and become very sticky and burnt.) Makes about 1/2 cup. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 months. )
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Pomegranate seeds for garnish
(To seed a pomegranate, definitely drink wine, this is a real pain! First,fill a large bowl with water. Lightly score the fruit into quarters from crown to stem end, cutting through the skin but not into the interior of the fruit. Hold the fruit under water, break it apart and use your hands to gently separate the plump seeds from the outer skin and white pith part. The seeds will drop to the bottom of the bowl and the pith will float to the surface. This makes it easier, get rid of the pith. Pour the seeds into a colander. Rinse them and pat dry. Seeds can be frozen for up to 3 months so if you have time you can get ready ahead but fresh is better always. )
Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine sumac and salt in a small bowl. Remove giblets from chicken (if included, I don't get them) and trim any excess skin; pat dry. Loosen the skin over the breast and thigh meat and rub the spice mixture under the skin plus a little on the skin. Tuck the wings under and tie the legs together with kitchen string.
3. Combine fennel and onion in a large roasting pan and toss with oil to coat. Place the chicken, breast-side up, on the vegetables.
4. Combine pomegranate molasses, honey and pepper in a small bowl. Transfer half the mixture to a small saucepan and set aside to serve with the chicken.
5. Roast the chicken and vegetables for 20 minutes. Turn the chicken over, stir the vegetables and cook for 20 minutes more.
6. Turn the chicken over one more time (so it is breast-side up) and stir the vegetables again. Reduce oven temperature to 400°. Brush the chicken all over with the remaining pomegranate mixture, and continue to roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into a thigh without touching bone reaches 165°, 20 to 30 minutes more.
7. Transfer the chicken to a clean cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the pomegranate glaze in the saucepan over low heat. Remove the string from the chicken, if necessary, and carve the chicken. Serve with the fennel and onion, drizzled with the warm glaze. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, if desired.
8. Best served naked with an apron and pearls. Goes well with Pinot Grigio!
Ok, I hope you all have a great week and shop early and have some great parties for the Holidays!!!

xoxoxo
I'm going to have to try this soon. I need to get new extra-virgin olive oil. I kept it next to the rape seeds. It is not very virgin anymore! Thanks for posting. Want to come over. I will serve it naked but refuse to wear pearls!
Global Cooling

We have all put up with many things over the 79 ye[…]

Donald Trump is living rent-free in the 140th Floo[…]

Date Sexy.

The wife’s choice of attire for an axe throwing ev[…]

MUGA Hat

Clowntoker seems to be stoned earlier in the day t[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...