Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
DD...find some Ethel M chocolates, their signature chocolates are liqueur filled. When Forrest Mars retired from Mars Candy, he started a premium chocolate company in Las Vegas and named it after his mother. Those candies raise chocoholic to a new level.
Viscount: I have been in Ethel M's when my parents went to Vegas. Actually I think it was Boulder city and stayed outside of Vegas for one winter season. I went down and visited them and they took me all around Vegas and we hit EM's.

Now I know what you are talking about. A little slow catching on again....ghee.
According to my calendar, Canada Day is tomorrow. You guys just trying to get a head start? Whatever! Happy Canuck Day to our neighbors to the north... Thumps and Lady T, Lisa Jane... and all you other Canadians.
As long as the gals don't drop the flag, the guys away from home will love the pics. Young people just don't realize that the flag, shouldn't touch the ground. I don't know how to think about wearing a flag, to think it is sexy or pick the other side, that it is disrespectful. Use it for a background is another thing.
The Fourth brings fourth some time to reflect,
On democracy, responsibility, freedom and those we elect,
We are a nation of honor,of values and laws,
Free, more than most others, yet beautifully flawed,
But there is no other,
Whose flag, I'd rather, live under......

I think it's time,
To devote a verse and rhyme,
Time to celebrate our country, her birth, and all we hold dear,

A Birthweek in celebration, from July Four to Eleven,
A celebration of struggles we as a nation all face,
A week to reflect on the Joys of everyday life,
In a nation where freedom is rife,
To slow our daily pace,
and give thanks for all our cherished gifts of heaven,

So join in Friends of VW COFF,
And celebrate the freedom that lets us here be free, clothing OFF.....!

(Winston adds, he never wears clothing........!)
Attachments
COFF HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA!.jpg
COFF HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA!.jpg (203.08 KiB) Viewed 24179 times
rockclimber wrote:The Fourth brings fourth some time to reflect,
On democracy, responsibility, freedom and those we elect,
We are a nation of honor,of values and laws,
Free, more than most others, yet beautifully flawed,
But there is no other,
Whose flag, I'd rather, live under......

I think it's time,
To devote a verse and rhyme,
Time to celebrate our country, her birth, and all we hold dear,

A Birthweek in celebration, from July Four to Eleven,
A celebration of struggles we as a nation all face,
A week to reflect on the Joys of everyday life,
In a nation where freedom is rife,
To slow our daily pace,
and give thanks for all our cherished gifts of heaven,

So join in Friends of VW COFF,
And celebrate the freedom that lets us here be free, clothing OFF.....!

(Winston adds, he never wears clothing........!)
Attachments
COFF HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA!.jpg
COFF HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA!.jpg (203.08 KiB) Viewed 24180 times
DangerousDi wrote:Happy 4th July. Have fun and be safe.

I am painting and painting and painting. Then going to dinner with family....to enjoy the day.
Don't forget that painting in the nude is the best way to go. You won't get any paint on your clothes!
Happy 4th to all. Rock, I want some of those candles even though I would be very sad when they burn down.

Say a photoshoot from Aubrey-GA (Salute 2) that will become a classic. Not only is she a beautiful woman who is full of smiles and energy, each picture is different, and it is so appropriate to the 4th. Check out Aubrey if you get a chance.
Happy Labor Day COFF brothers and babes!!!!

Have a brew,
First one then maybe another two,
Borrow a Barbie,
And grill a few dogs,
Ah 'tis the simple life, that's for me,
Oh, no....wait! That's my dogs!!!!

Happy Labor Day!!

Winston and RC

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It was a perfect day for some sun!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
Labor Day Sunday Offshore fun !.jpg
Labor Day Sunday Offshore fun !.jpg (36.7 KiB) Viewed 23893 times
Gotta love the water, Woot!
Double meaning from ME???? Never, well, hardly ever, well mostly, well maybe all of the time. :D

Just finished making a blueberry pie. Too soupy. Reminded me of the album cover with a pie on it with a wedge out of it. Upon closer inspection, the space where the pie slice was removed is actually a pussy with some "cream" dripping out.
Dangerous Di.... I think I have finally figured out, from what I remember seeing of you in a long ago email... who you resemble.
That is unless I have you completely mixed you up with someone else.... which could very well be the case... but I seem to remember your captivating eyes that look a lot like Carmen Dell'Orefice! 8-)

But with darker shorter hair...

http://www.newscommando.com/Carmen-Dell.JPG
Yeah, I'm a baker. I was going to update the recipe for the future and note to drain most if not all of the liquid...then I saw on the recipe where it said to do it? *face plant* Instead, I just circled the "drain" part!
Happy Thanksgiving Day to all our Canuck friends. How do you all celebrate it? Thumps, we know what YOU are thankful for. ;) ;) :lol:

And for all us Amerikuns, Happy Columbus Day- celebrated this day because of the stoopid "Monday holiday bill" ... for those of you who are old enough to remember this being enacted. :roll:
We celebrate it same as you....too much food and too much family LOL! :D
But without the stress of Black Friday the following day!

And yes, John, I am most thankful for my lovely little redheaded darling, Lady T.
board-profile.0.jpg
board-profile.0.jpg (17.37 KiB) Viewed 23516 times

AH....

Nice Holiday John..... You know what they say....right?

A Happy Pussy makes for a Happy.....

rooster.jpg
rooster.jpg (276.01 KiB) Viewed 22703 times
[/b]

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Taking about pussY: On pinterest I just found an object that was an ornament and I couldn't figure out what it was. So I checked out the site and they had cocks, sperm (which was the object in white) and pussies as ornaments. Wouldn't those be great gag gifts, if you open up presents at work and you don't know who gave it to you.
Thinker: here you go. http://www.google.com/search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;? q=vigana+ornament&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS412US439&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=pbNyUtvsKIHqiwKZ3YDABQ&ved=0CD8QsAQ&biw=1366&bih=566#facrc=_&imgrc=KlMHk3AaIZJ9SM%3A%3BaAMJlYSq4sIG_M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Foyestheydid.files.*************%252F2012%252F12%252Fil_570xn-195010720.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Foyestheydid.com%252F2012%252F12%252F09%252Fcustom-vagina-ornament%252F%3B567%3B800
Here's a Happy Early Thanksgiving wish to All of VW and COFF!!!!

Let us count our blessings and turn a kind helping hand to those of us less fortunate....

I had the pleasure of a productive day here and have some good news to pass on to everyone, I have an obligation this evening but will be back later and plan to post....

Dear Ladies of VW, Thank You All for the pleasure of your Contri and Companionship here in our little corner of the world.....

We are, all of us.... Voyeur Web and We are One Million Strong......and we who are Connoisseurs Of the Female Form protect our Female Friends..... Those who would give these wonderful women grief....Look in the mirror and ask what kind of man are you to abuse these kind beautiful women.....

.....'nuff said.....

Happy Thanksgiving All, even those who would hurt our friends, you need it most of all.........

RC

(More Later)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rockclimber: A little late, however, hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We did too, except I forgot to put sugar in the pumpkin pie and they were home made, wow what a mistake I made.

Thinker: This isn't pinterest......lol
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps