Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Thinker: A beer belly I wouldn't have thought you had one.

Retro: Beer is good, I agree. But I can only drink one and it fills me up, so I drink cheap wine. LOL Healthy die for sexy? Healthy diet for getting some. :lol:
Retro: White Zin - I am not into the darker wines too bitter. I did find one at a wine tasting event I went to, but we couldn't find where the guy had his store. LOL back on the side of the building with no sign. Anyway it was a very sweet wine.

Coff: yeah the belly thing starts in the 30's probably that "T" stuff you guys have that messes ya up, as you grow older and trust me I think 30 is young.
Retro: Mother's day was great. Started out with sex, and I told my husband Happy Mother's day. Lol. We have a wonderful day, spent it in a place we did 20 years ago with our adult kids.
Retro: Nope that wasn't how I became a mom. Were in Canada on a trip for Valentine's day, on a fertility pill and it happened. Went to dinner and wore a sexy dress, came back and did some pictures, had sex and got pg. That is how I became a mom. I just had to jab my husband and say Happy Mother's day to him, because he wanted sex. Wasn't like it was Father's day treat. LOL

Urbandictionary.com can answer a lot of questions about young ones. My son asked me something the other day and I had no idea, I looked it up and spelled something else and it was nasty and he said how did you get that, I looked it up and it said this, and go oh there goes my spelling again.

Thinker: that is why I ribbed him, I thought there ya go.
Retro: That was great, Chocolate muffin. :lol:

Thinker, okay least we know through this divorce, you still have friends. However, I have heard working out, and then eating chocolate (as in chocolate chip) or any kind you defeat your effort. Now I walk several days a week and I still have my chocolate and love it. Not talking about ebony chocolate, I mean real candy. Okay just can't say a word with out it being sexual. CANDY.....
Grumpy, I've also missed Chocolate Muffin. She always had some GREAT contris... but it appears she went to the dark side- no pun intended- and is staying over "there". :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just in case some of you have no idea who we are talking about, it's OhGirl... whose username was Chocolate Muffin.
Poor thinker: is all messed up and still dreaming about the suspenders and the gals that wear them. I love them and have a lace white pair. Fun to use in pictures.
Hmmmm, white lace suspenders . . . now that's something this "crusty old man" could get into. :lol:

But do they come with "promises?"

OK, who put that "Carpenters" thought in my head?
Skeetz: I had to pick them up when I was Canada, as I have a lace blouse, and lace pants. I figured it would go perfect. Then I think I used them with a black and white flowy mini skirt too. It is fun to cover up the nipples and then expose them with the suspenders.
Retro: I am talking about suspenders that good ole OLD MEN wear, I love them. I think because they are made for men and not women. When they make them girly how can I pass them up? I like garters too, but about 12 years ago wow were they hard to find. I love lingerie and I had a really hard time not buying something every time I went out in the last couple years. Trying to scale back. I have so much and have never used more than once but maybe 2/3 outfits I changed up for reuse. However, my good friend buys me several pieces for my bd/Christmas so I don't go out and spend money. In fact all my best friend gives me lingerie for the holidays..... Not kinky because us gals chat about sex.......so they know me well and what I like....

Thinker: I had to stick UP for you because you are so kind to me.
Retro: I am talking about suspenders that good ole OLD MEN wear, I love them. I think because they are made for men and not women. When they make them girly how can I pass them up? I like garters too, but about 12 years ago wow were they hard to find. I love lingerie and I had a really hard time not buying something every time I went out in the last couple years. Trying to scale back. I have so much and have never used more than once but maybe 2/3 outfits I changed up for reuse. However, my good friend buys me several pieces for my bd/Christmas so I don't go out and spend money. In fact all my best friend gives me lingerie for the holidays..... Not kinky because us gals chat about sex.......so they know me well and what I like....

Thinker: I had to stick UP for you because you are so kind to me.
Grumpy, I so agree with you. Many of us did serve in the military as did our fathers, brothers, sons and best friends. Even mothers, sisters, and daughters served - my daughter was in the army for a period of time. It is time to remember them for what they did for us and our freedom. My dad served and survived in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. Men like my dad are true heroes and should be remembered on Memorial Day. I raise my glass and salute them with a toast - here's to you, my we never forget!
Memorials stand to give pause,
Step from the Barbie, step away,
Give thought to those whose loss was with cause,
And give Thanks this Day... this Memorial Day.....
Attachments
memorial-day.jpg
memorial-day.jpg (93.67 KiB) Viewed 29048 times
Lest we forget..... It seems in recent years so many trivial things are promoted in the news at the expense of remembering the significant things in history.

This is a fun site, but it's very freedom and existence are possible because of the sacrifices of others, unsung, unknown, but who did what needed doing when the call came.

This day in 1944 is one of those singular events that alter history.... As for me and mine, all born decades after, we thank these brave souls, of whom 96 percent perished this day, 6 JUN 1944; on the wind swept beaches of Normandy.
The list of things we should be thankful are long.

I just read an email saying 2013 our economy is going to crash like the Great Depression. That the Gov't is paying it's debt off with funny money. No backing and other countries have tried this and the out come is always the same. Scary...... They said to invest in gold as our money will be worthless, that Germany is pulling all their gold back to home. I think we need to get out and plant garden's just in case. Just think America would become a skinny country. They said China will quit taking our American dollar and some have already started to that. We are the only place that we can use our dollar any where we travel. Imagine if that is all happening and could happen.
It is......

And has been for awhile.....
Thinker: No it was an hour long video telling about all the studies he has put together and the results of it. Only time will tell if he is correct and he said 2013 it will happened. We will see and all be in shock should it happen. Gold is so hard to figure out, that I wouldn't want to invest in it. Maybe my mistake. I told my husband to watch the stocks and see how they are going.
Retro: I so remember my mom telling me about he Great Depression and how it affected them.

Now back to Holiday's, June is Candy month. How many ways can you use candy? Eye candy, remember when Nikki put that huge Christmas candy stick in her crotch? Ladies licking candy. Any more guys and gals?
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]