Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By BreeOclaire
Thinker wrote:Bree, you look like you were squeezing more than just a session! And having fun doing it!
Well, you do make a good point...and of course I was having quite the thrill indeed ;)
Attachments
#TBT Squeezing in a Thursday Teaser
#TBT Squeezing in a Thursday Teaser
BreeStripTeaseEroticCamModelSexyHornyMilfBrunettePetiteRedTitsFlirtHottieOclaire.jpg (652.06 KiB) Viewed 14348 times
By Thinker
Looks nice! I know that nipples don't just pop out when squeezed. You were enjoying yourself and getting excited by playing with yourself.
By rockclimber
BreeOclaire wrote:
Thinker wrote:Bree, you look like you were squeezing more than just a session! And having fun doing it!
Well, you do make a good point...and of course I was having quite the thrill indeed ;)
Hey Sexy!

Enjoy your summer!

Anybody have any summer tails to tell?
By FastFive
Doing ok, and you CG... what's new and/or exciting in your life?
By mandadees
Bree I love your picture! I think it's very erotic!
By FastFive
Happy Sunday morning everyone!

Who's up to what today?
By 327retro
BreeOclaire wrote:
Hey Gorgeous! Sorry I missed this when you posted. Computer & provider problems for the past few weeks.

Beautiful come hither shot with a touch of keep your ass where it is till "I" tell you to come hither. :) No worries my butt is glued to the chair enjoying your expressions and those absolutely wonderful titties of yours.

Thank your for sharing your fun & beauty young lady. Great week to you & yours. Ummm, can I get out of my chair now? (hehehe)
By mandadees
Hey guys,

Did anyone else get an email inviting them to come back to VW?

I got one and the link took me to the main page and not here. The message looked like it was inviting me back to the community and that just sounds like here in the forums.

The attached picture was just icky too. I wish they would respond better and be more sensitive to contributors and commenters. It felt impersonal or just a little off in tone. Here is what the message said, it's like they don't even know how often I do peek in, LOL!!

What’s up, Manda Dees!
We miss you. We want you to come back to the community...

We’re good. Just been keeping really busy. You know how it is… But anyway, if you ever want to come back to the community, it would be great for us, and even a better treat to all our users to have you aboard again!!!

You have a bunch of users from our Community wanting you back to catch up with your kinks!
VISIT US NOW
By FastFive
Nope... no emails for me.

Nobody loves me. :roll:
By mandadees
FastFive wrote:Nope... no emails for me.

Nobody loves me. :roll:
Sure we do! Drop the towel big boy! :oops: :oops:
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:Sure we do! Drop the towel big boy! :oops: :oops:
Are we actually allowed?

I thought the "rules" around here didn't allow that...
By mandadees
I kinda think they don't even know we are here! :(
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:I kinda think they don't even know we are here! :(
Anarchy!!! :twisted:
By 327retro
mandadees wrote:Hey guys,

Did anyone else get an email inviting them to come back to VW?

I got one and the link took me to the main page and not here. The message looked like it was inviting me back to the community and that just sounds like here in the forums.

The attached picture was just icky too. I wish they would respond better and be more sensitive to contributors and commenters. It felt impersonal or just a little off in tone. Here is what the message said, it's like they don't even know how often I do peek in, LOL!!

What’s up, Manda Dees!
We miss you. We want you to come back to the community...

We’re good. Just been keeping really busy. You know how it is… But anyway, if you ever want to come back to the community, it would be great for us, and even a better treat to all our users to have you aboard again!!!

You have a bunch of users from our Community wanting you back to catch up with your kinks!
VISIT US NOW
Not yet Manda but that's not comforting news. I know they need RC subscribers to make ends meet and keep the free side going for enticement. The last time I was up there a few years ago I wasn't impressed. Things may have change granted but I'm still a bit shell shocked at the great disillusion. These boards/community forums have never been on there radar even way back when.

Call it a necessary evil in the corporate world. Nothing is free, somewhere down the line someone has to pay. If that doesn't happen a fee will be charged sooner or later. I'm not advocating every one get a subscription to RC but it's a bit unnerving that these callous emails are being sent out.

Later ya'll
By mrdangerous
Yeah, I got one. Kinda found it odd they'd miss me since I've never posted anything there.
FastFive wrote:
Are we actually allowed?

Several of us whipped them out around Christmas and no one seemed to care.
By Skeetz
Manda may feign embarassment . . . . but I'm bettting she breaks at least four of those rules on a regular basis!

Not sure about the "Eye Contact" thing . . . . need to verify in person someday . . . . soon! Love Ya' Miss M!
By mandadees
mrdangerous wrote:Yeah, I got one. Kinda found it odd they'd miss me since I've never posted anything there.
FastFive wrote:
Are we actually allowed?

Mr D,

I am so sorry if I missed you guys or neglected to comment. I know sometimes I will lurk here like several others do and not comment. I am going to go back and look through the thread as soon as I can. All of us ladies deserve spankings for that! :oops:
By Coffjr
Hi Manda......did someone say spanking??

Sure do like your latest propic......
By mandadees
Coffjr wrote:Hi Manda......did someone say spanking??

Bend me over! Mr D, I found Thinker's and Winston's but I don't see any others from December??

Thank you Jr!! Muah!
By mandadees
Skeetz wrote:Manda may feign embarassment . . . . but I'm bettting she breaks at least four of those rules on a regular basis!

Not sure about the "Eye Contact" thing . . . . need to verify in person someday . . . . soon! Love Ya' Miss M!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Rules are made to be broken!

I would bet real money NONE of you noticed she opens the banana the correct way, from the tip?

Skeeter, I am very touchy when I am in the mood and very oral too. :oops:
By Skeetz
Oh Manda, . . . . I dearly love to be peeled orally from the tip!! Always in the mood for the sensation of lips on . . . . oh wait, are we still talking bananas??

You're such a delicious distraction, I lose my train of thought and sometimes all semblance of control! :oops:
By mandadees
Skeetz wrote:Oh Manda, . . . . I dearly love to be peeled orally from the tip!! Always in the mood for the sensation of lips on . . . . oh wait, are we still talking bananas??

You're such a delicious distraction, I lose my train of thought and sometimes all semblance of control! :oops:
Awe Skeeter you can distract me back any time. xo

By Skeetz
If only there weren't 3000 miles between us Gorgeous, I'd take you up on that invitation in a heartbeat! If truth be told, I've dreamed of doing exactly that more than once! ;)
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:I would bet real money NONE of you noticed she opens the banana the correct way, from the tip?
Everything starts with the tip, doesn't it? ;)
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:
Skeetz wrote:Manda may feign embarassment . . . . but I'm bettting she breaks at least four of those rules on a regular basis!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Rules are made to be broken!

I would bet real money NONE of you noticed she opens the banana the correct way, from the tip?

Skeeter, I am very touchy when I am in the mood and very oral too. :oops:

Touchy me any time gorgeous!
By Skeetz
uhh, Rock, uhh, who you callin' Gorgeous? Me or Manda? :oops:

Sometimes you worry me son! And other times you just plain scare me!
By mandadees
Skeetz wrote:uhh, Rock, uhh, who you callin' Gorgeous? Me or Manda? :oops:

Sometimes you worry me son! And other times you just plain scare me!
Threesome! MFM!! LOL!!! :oops: :oops:
By Skeetz
Manda Darlin'! You are probably too young to have heard the old adage, "you can't make a silk purse ot of a sows ear." But it appears your suggested "threesome" might just prove the "old adage masters" wrong. But I'm still a little concerned about Rock's mindset!

I'm up for it, whether Rock is or not! So, should I be booking a flight east? 8-)
By mrdangerous
mandadees wrote:
FastFive wrote:
Are we actually allowed?

Mr D,

I am so sorry if I missed you guys or neglected to comment. I know sometimes I will lurk here like several others do and not comment. I am going to go back and look through the thread as soon as I can. All of us ladies deserve spankings for that! :oops:[/quote]

Sorry, I think you misunderstood. I was referring to the forum administration not caring about our pecker-posting. I actually remember getting a few flattering encouragements from a few of the ladies.
By mrdangerous
mandadees wrote:

Bend me over! Mr D, I found Thinker's and Winston's but I don't see any others from December??

Thank you Jr!! Muah!
Hmm. I linked them out of my forum gallery, which now appears to be empty. Well, maybe I'll send you something privately sometime. I might even have an action shot or two. :)
By mandadees
mrdangerous wrote:
mandadees wrote:

Thank you Jr!! Muah!
Hmm. I linked them out of my forum gallery, which now appears to be empty. Well, maybe I'll send you something privately sometime. I might even have an action shot or two. :)

Oooh Fun! :) I will look a little surprise then! I used to have this huge gallery too before the crash. It was in a different part of the site called the Playground. I don't think it is ever coming back. I sure had some fun conversations there! LOL! :oops:
By FastFive
Just for the record... I compiled a few of my pics into my forum Gallery as well. ;)
By FastFive
Oh hell yes, what a day at VW!

Half of my monthly faves all showed up on one day... I was like a kid in a candy store this morning. Sticky fingers! :lol:
By rockclimber
FastFive wrote:Oh hell yes, what a day at VW!

Half of my monthly faves all showed up on one day... I was like a kid in a candy store this morning. Sticky fingers! :lol:
Cool! So who is missing still?

Of course, I'll have to go peek now. :lol:
By FastFive
Some great sets yesterday... and then Berta today! :D

All I'm missing now is Veronik, Yumi, and Carrie ... then it'll be a perfect month for me. :mrgreen:
By rockclimber
Didn't Veronik post kind of a bondage set recently?

As I recall she did and it was incredibly erotic!
By rockclimber
This was from the set.

An incredibly erotic set IMO.
Attachments
IMG_20150826_012355.jpg
IMG_20150826_012355.jpg (33.38 KiB) Viewed 13925 times
By FastFive
Kinky. I can't find that one on the site now when I do a search for "Veronik". Is it on the RC side?
By rockclimber
FastFive wrote:Kinky. I can't find that one on the site now when I do a search for "Veronik". Is it on the RC side?

I could easily have the name wrong, it is about 6 to 8 weeks ago now. I'll look and post a link when I get a chance.
By BreeOclaire
It has been way too long since I last stopped by.

How has everyone's summer been?

P.S. I gotta NEW set of up-coming pics to be posted. Here's a teaser ;)
Attachments
Sexiest Legs Contest
Sexiest Legs Contest
BreeSexyHotHornyEroticMilfCamModelFeetLegsAssBackTitsNudeShowerBrunettePetiteSlimNaturalBeautyTwitterStreamateVoyeurwebRedcloudsOclaireBw.jpg (465.91 KiB) Viewed 13844 times
By Thinker
Hello again Bree! What are you doing with a swimsuit on in the shower. Stop by my place. I show you how to take a shower the right way. I'll take pix to show your progress! ;) I hope you have a great holiday weekend.
By honora
Just LOVE these pics Bree; PLEASE keep sharing here! :D

How is everyone? Manda, your recent propics have me daydreaming girl :oops: ;)

Let me explain some very simple mathematics to Joh[…]

Global Cooling

Last time I saw Clowntoker, he was sporting white […]

MUGA Hat

Clowntoker seems to be stoned earlier in the day t[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives