Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By honora
Hey Skeetz that is GREAT news!! Everything is on the up now and you just need to get lots of rest. Thinking of ya and happy you are feeling better! :D
By mandadees
Skeeter!!

I am solo glad to hear your doing better. RC has been keeping me in the loop and you have been in my prayers. Eat healthy my dear sweet friend and get strong for us. I really missed you and your little farm updates lol! Don't be a stranger , we love you just as much as the red ***** crowd lol!

Xoxoxo
By Jbe
Good to hear you are doing better, Skeet. That couldn't have been fun. But just to let you know we all kept reviewing the naked lady contris for you. It's a dirty job, but we managed to do it. :D

I see that more groveling is in order to get Honora to post the full size shots of her most recent propics. Honora, you gorgeous raven haired Irish lassie, if I have to get under your desk and provide some good "office support" to see those full sized pics, I will gladly do it! PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE... can I see, you sweet sexy goddess??
By Jbe
I see Star is on RC today. Sorry I won't get to see it. :cry:

Speaking of Star,
Star wrote:I luv those **Oh er matron** double entendres. :lol: :P :P
in regards to
Jbe to Manda wrote:BTW, your little pussy is so cute. :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: ;) ;) ;)
Yes, Star, that does seem to happen quite a lot here. :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Did you all catch Petula's video today? HOT! I'm headed over to create a thread in the Erotic Vid section.
By Star
Hi skeeter- Thanks hun welcome back - it's nice to have a happy ending. :) I hope it goes great for you form here on in and look forward to a lot of mischief form you. :D

Jbe wrote:I see Star is on RC today. Sorry I won't get to see it. :cry:

Speaking of Star,
Star wrote:I luv those **Oh er matron** double entendres. :lol: :P :P
in regards to
Jbe to Manda wrote:BTW, your little pussy is so cute. :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: ;) ;) ;)
Yes, Star, that does seem to happen quite a lot here. :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Did you all catch Petula's video today? HOT! I'm headed over to create a thread in the Erotic Vid section.

They're a bit nawdy :P or I'd post some here 4 u hun. :)

BUT SOMEONE FIXED THE REPLY BUTTON FOR ME -YEY :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Im ecstatic. :D :D :D :D :D
By rockclimber
Star, gorgeous,

Nothing no nothing is too naudy! That be fact, word, solid!! Ha ha!

I too will willingly grovel as well! Dat's a fact! (peeks up with a grin. )

I was thinking to myself over the holidays..... Miserably sick no less, I might add, but thinking to myself (yes, occasionally I do think with the big head as well......) anyways, thinking:

Yep yep, we like to think men run the show, but always and absolutely the beautiful ladies run the show, call the shots and make the rules.

They don't actually TELL us the rules (why spoil the fun eh?) but if we're lucky enough to peel back a few layers of mystery and stumble like a blind hoglet finding a nut, we some times get lucky.....

And then we get "that look" and enigmatic little smile (for which there is no known defense, BTW,) and off they go, faster than hell....

Leaving us to watch their gorgeous assets sway and jiggle in that mesmerizing way they do, as they shoot to the next project whether it be a sniffly nose on one of those two foot tall people or the salon for a touch of lovely (as if they needed it!) or walk a dog or make a sammich, or slip into something tiny and sheer just for us luckiest of shmoes......

It doesn't matter, they're goddesses of seduction and we're just happy to tag along, wrapped like happy pup, 'round their little finger......

I have grovel tongue now, so I's best be shutting up ' bout now...... And I'm pretty damned good wit mah tongue I don't mind sayin, ha ha!
By honora
Ok John, since you are too sweet ;)

A good friend took these for me a few weeks ago, and he said it was alright to post. Finally, no self pics...yay! :lol:

Btw Star that featuring pic for your RC contri is HOT HOT HOT!
By Skeetz
WOW Honora! I'm sure glad I found my way back here in time to see these pics! You my dear, are absolutely stunning! That ever so sweet and innocent face and that body just made for Sin! What a wonderful contrast!

btw, I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of Star's RC picture and the rest of the "spread" ain't too shabby either!

Jbe, thanks for being so sweet, (I can't believe I just typed that,) as to cajole Li'l Red into posting these delicious shots!

G'night All!
By Coffjr
First - welcome back Skeetz, great to see you again. Sorry to read about what you went through but it's good news being cancer free. Just take it easy and recover.

Lil'Red - WOW!! :o Can I be your good friend and take some pictures of you? Massage included before or after your bubble bath.....I'll be the one drawing the bath and then holding a towel to help you dry off. ;) ;) ;) :) :)

Star - great contri but it wasn't too naughty. Well, maybe a little at the end but I like it! :evil: And it gave me naughty thoughts. :oops:
By FastFive
Zee freckles.... weeeeeee!!! :D
By Thumper
honora wrote:Ok John, since you are too sweet ;)

A good friend took these for me a few weeks ago, and he said it was alright to post. Finally, no self pics...yay! :lol:

I never saw any pics!!!

Whats up? What did I miss?
send them to me, Lovely Lady H?

Oh, Lady and I are glad to hear you are ok, Skeets! Dont be a stranger!

Now back to those Honora pics..........(begging)
By Star
Yeah agree with Thumper Skeeter don't be a stranger hun :)

honora wrote:I'll post again soon John ;)

I missed your pics honora :( But yey post em again soon. :D
By Star
Coffjr wrote:First - welcome back Skeetz, great to see you again. Sorry to read about what you went through but it's good news being cancer free. Just take it easy and recover.

Lil'Red - WOW!! :o Can I be your good friend and take some pictures of you? Massage included before or after your bubble bath.....I'll be the one drawing the bath and then holding a towel to help you dry off. ;) ;) ;) :) :)

Star - great contri but it wasn't too naughty. Well, maybe a little at the end but I like it! :evil: And it gave me naughty thoughts. :oops:

Thanks Coffjr :) :) and thanks for your wonderful comment on the RC submission babe. :) :) :D :D The last few were very nawdy :P :P :P :P But Im over the moon you got nawdy thoughts. :P :P :P :P Cheers hun. :) :)
By Star
Jbe wrote:Star, you could always private message me a shot or two. I wOOdn't complain. :oops: :oops: ;) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don't want to hi jack this thread so I've posted some in the star shine thread.... link below hun

http://forums.voyeurweb.com/viewtopic.p ... 441#p52441" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Star
honora wrote:Ok John, since you are too sweet ;)

Thnks honora your very sweet and kind. :)

Skeetz wrote:WOW Honora! I'm sure glad I found my way back here in time to see these pics! You my dear, are absolutely stunning! That ever so sweet and innocent face and that body just made for Sin! What a wonderful contrast!

btw, I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of Star's RC picture and the rest of the "spread" ain't too shabby either!

Jbe, thanks for being so sweet, (I can't believe I just typed that,) as to cajole Li'l Red into posting these delicious shots!

G'night All!

Thanks skeeter glad you liked the rest of the pics as well. :)
By Star
rockclimber wrote:Star, gorgeous,

Nothing no nothing is too naudy! That be fact, word, solid!! Ha ha!

I too will willingly grovel as well! Dat's a fact! (peeks up with a grin. )

I was thinking to myself over the holidays..... Miserably sick no less, I might add, but thinking to myself (yes, occasionally I do think with the big head as well......) anyways, thinking:

Yep yep, we like to think men run the show, but always and absolutely the beautiful ladies run the show, call the shots and make the rules.

They don't actually TELL us the rules (why spoil the fun eh?) but if we're lucky enough to peel back a few layers of mystery and stumble like a blind hoglet finding a nut, we some times get lucky.....

And then we get "that look" and enigmatic little smile (for which there is no known defense, BTW,) and off they go, faster than hell....

Leaving us to watch their gorgeous assets sway and jiggle in that mesmerizing way they do, as they shoot to the next project whether it be a sniffly nose on one of those two foot tall people or the salon for a touch of lovely (as if they needed it!) or walk a dog or make a sammich, or slip into something tiny and sheer just for us luckiest of shmoes......

It doesn't matter, they're goddesses of seduction and we're just happy to tag along, wrapped like happy pup, 'round their little finger......

I have grovel tongue now, so I's best be shutting up ' bout now...... And I'm pretty damned good wit mah tongue I don't mind sayin, ha ha!

Hi Rocky hun :) thanks for your wonderful comment on my RC submission. :) :) Soooooo very good of you :) :) and thanks for the post here :) :) the last few pics did get very nawdy. :P :P :P But I enjoyed doing them all :) and got very horny and happy making them :P :P

It's a wonderful friendly forum and everyone is equal :) :) there's no cliques I hate cliques :evil: there's no primadonnas I hate them too :evil: :evil: there are no real rules guess what cos i aint keen on them either: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So it's all good well cool and fun fun fun for everyone HEYYYYYYY :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers hun have a great one. :) :) :)
By honora
Hey Skeetz I wasn't expecting to see you post again so soon! But happy you are back again - I'm so glad you like em! :mrgreen:

Jr, I'll take that massage after hehe! It may get dirty enough that I'll need another bath :D I could spend hours in there!
By rockclimber
honora wrote:
Um, yeah...freckles! (I only understood "freckles") :lol:
Mmmm sort of like a soft sexy erotic connect the dots game!

One you could play for hours, and with a creamy prize in the middle!

:mrgreen:
By Paulbrx
Star, you are right; this is a great group of people. We are delighted to have you as one of the gang, too. :D I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed making this latest contri. Being horny really makes you an enthusiastic model! ;) You certainly got my motor revved up! :oops:

Paul
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Hey Star yeah looks like we hate the same things :lol: But Paul is right; there are some great people here!
Ditto that Honora,

A great place with great peeps to hang out with and not be stiffled by the everyday PC world. And boobs too......

:ugeek:
By rockclimber
Paulbrx wrote:Star, you are right; this is a great group of people. We are delighted to have you as one of the gang, too. :D I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed making this latest contri. Being horny really makes you an enthusiastic model! ;) You certainly got my motor revved up! :oops:

Paul
Paul, you e been missed brotha!

Glad you recapped the other too!
By FastFive
honora wrote:
FastFive wrote:Zee freckles.... weeeeeee!!! :D
Um, yeah...freckles! (I only understood "freckles") :lol:
:lol: Think "french accent"... like Pepé Le Pew.
By 327retro
Well Hey Skeet, holy crap man you went through some stuff. Glad your on the mend ya crazy double clutchin gear jamming CB Rambo bastard. Will you be able to get back in a rig any time soon?
By 327retro
Speaking of freckles Lil' Red. I never did get to count all of yours. All those computer crashes over the past few years I lost my count sheet. Hope you won't mind if I start all over with your gorgeous posts of late. Mwah lovely lady.
By Star
honora wrote:Hey Star yeah looks like we hate the same things :lol: But Paul is right; there are some great people here!
Hi honora hun :) - yup its all good and thats what makes it great. :D :)

Paulbrx wrote:Star, you are right; this is a great group of people. We are delighted to have you as one of the gang, too. :D I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed making this latest contri. Being horny really makes you an enthusiastic model! ;) You certainly got my motor revved up! :oops:

Paul
Hi Paul-UR sooooooo right hun :) I luv the guys n girls on here. :) :) and Paul....HEYYYY keep that motor running hunny. :lol: :P :P
By honora
Recent pics are posted in my gallery!!

Question (wondering if Manda could help with this): the images look like they posted twice? So I went to user control panel, mange personal albums, then edit, but it doesn't show any pics at all. I'm confused :lol:
By mandadees
honora wrote:Recent pics are posted in my gallery!!

Question (wondering if Manda could help with this): the images look like they posted twice? So I went to user control panel, mange personal albums, then edit, but it doesn't show any pics at all. I'm confused :lol:
Oh sweetie, you look fabulous!! I just went and looked and left you a note and a big ten kisses/votes on each one!!

About the twice thing, it does that and it is sooo weird. Sometimes the page gets long and wide, (like we like our men :oops: ). Ha ha! My screen looks OK now but if it does, it just does sometimes. After I finish this note I'll check and see if the comments and votes are on both sets?

Maybe we should look at the Gallery thing again, lol . I have a few but don't recall any votes or comments? I'll check , maybe there are?

These turned out so good and I am super glad you had so much fun with it.

OH, yes there are soo many fun pics up too! Home girl, Star, Jess, Jeny who is just yummy, all have so many pics up. Bree and Cupidsbow, your new contri are leaving me fanning myself here!

Happy sexy Friday ! :lol:
By mandadees
Yay! I have comments! Thank you all my sexy commentors!

OK the rest of you, get with the program, comments REALLY turn us on! Lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By honora
Well Miss Manda I'll get right on that! Thank you for the sweet response! Your beauty is so much more than skin deep!!
By mandadees
honora wrote:Well Miss Manda I'll get right on that! Thank you for the sweet response! Your beauty is so much more than skin deep!!
Lol! Yes!! I have my spanking paddle out for all you lurkers! Get your posting panties on or drop them and bend over for your lesson! Hee hee! :oops:

Honora, you made me blush with that comment. Hun, I feel the same about you! Awee. Xoxo

Hey though PSSSS, that white box propic is back lol! Did you change it and do what you did last time?
By 327retro
Honora, Manda I totally forgot about the gallery. Didn't think anyone went there any more. Thanks for the mammary jog. :oops: Sorry, memory jog. ;) :roll:
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:
honora wrote:Recent pics are posted in my gallery!!

Oh sweetie, you look fabulous!! I just went and looked and left you a note and a big ten kisses/votes on each one!!

About the twice thing, it does that and it is sooo weird. Sometimes the page gets long and wide, (like we like our men :oops: ). Ha ha! My screen looks OK now but if it does, it just does sometimes. After I finish this note I'll check and see if the comments and votes are on both sets?

Maybe we should look at the Gallery thing again, lol . I have a few but don't recall any votes or comments? I'll check , maybe there are?

These turned out so good and I am super glad you had so much fun with it.

OH, yes there are soo many fun pics up too! Home girl, Star, Jess, Jeny who is just yummy, all have so many pics up. Bree and Cupidsbow, your new contri are leaving me fanning myself here!

Happy sexy Friday ! :lol:
Happy Sexy Friday to you too Manda! I think I know why the pictures are "posting" twice. The top row are the "Recent Images" and the bottom row are the "Random Images." (You can see the headings by looking very closely just above the first pic in each row or selecting the area like you were going to copy it (or use Control-A on Windows machines). ) Since you and Honora only have 2 images, both show up in both rows.

Now one way to check if I am telling the truth or blowing smoke up your skirts (which I don't hear any complaints!), you can post more pictures to see if the top row (Recent Images) are the ones you just posted and the bottom row shows both old and new pix. Or just send me a "hard"-drive of all of your pictures. I will personally review all of them to ensure that they are not causing a problem. ;)
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:Yay! I have comments! Thank you all my sexy commentors!

OK the rest of you, get with the program, comments REALLY turn us on! Lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mandadees wrote:
honora wrote:Well Miss Manda I'll get right on that! Thank you for the sweet response! Your beauty is so much more than skin deep!!
Lol! Yes!! I have my spanking paddle out for all you lurkers! Get your posting panties on or drop them and bend over for your lesson! Hee hee! :oops:

Honora, you made me blush with that comment. Hun, I feel the same about you! Awee. Xoxo

Hey though PSSSS, that white box propic is back lol! Did you change it and do what you did last time?
Darn, I am a sexy commentor, but I am rethinking about commenting if I can get paddled by you!!!! ;)

I agree with you Honora. Manda's primary beauty is internally-driven. Externally, it starts with her smile! It is so natural!
By Star
HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY I managed to find the gallery n sooooooper sexy it is 2 honora :P :P :P Great stuff hun. :P :P :P

Ill hve 2 check out some more of these gallery thingies - I didnt know they existed. :o :shock: :lol: :lol:
By Coffjr
Gallery? :? I didn't know there was one. Boy, where have I been and what have I missed? :cry:

Manda - "long and wide, (like we like our men", have you been peeking? :lol: Since I didn't know about the Gallery and was not a lurker, can I still get in line for the paddle, I'm already bent over! :lol:
By Thinker
I've known about the gallery but stopped looking since no one was posting there. Glad Honora mentioned her pix there. If you haven't seen them yet, do stop by and take a peek. She is so cute in those pictures.
By Paulbrx
Just like Grumps, I forgot about the pic area until you mentioned it, Honora. Grumpy and I are also in agreement about how lovely your hair look falling over your shoulder. Great pics!
By Paulbrx
BabyCakes, I just visited your gallery. The pics are beautiful! I'm in a Christmas mood all over again. Guess what I want for Christmas now? ;)
By Star
Paulbrx wrote:BabyCakes, I just visited your gallery. The pics are beautiful! I'm in a Christmas mood all over again. Guess what I want for Christmas now? ;)

Totally agree Paul hun. :) :) Stunning BabyCakes :) :)
By mandadees
Thinker wrote:
mandadees wrote:Yay! I have comments! Thank you all my sexy commentors!

mandadees wrote:

Darn, I am a sexy commentor, but I am rethinking about commenting if I can get paddled by you!!!! ;)

I agree with you Honora. Manda's primary beauty is internally-driven. Externally, it starts with her smile! It is so natural!
Thinker, Honora, You have no idea what a pick me up you are! Hugs for you both!! All my COFF friends always have something to say that is fun to read! I'll have to dig out that paddle just for fun! xo :)

:) :) :)
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps