Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By BabyCakes
Also....I just LOVE that beagle so much, I had to post a picture of my poor missy. :( she was such an amazing dog, I'd love to get another one, one day, but we'll see. My kids loved "dressing" her up. She was so good, she loved every minute, as you can see. Lol
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (141.92 KiB) Viewed 13566 times
By Jbe
BabyCakes, thanks so much for posting that full size hot shot and not making us grovel too much. But groveling wOOd have been worth it! ;) ;)

Great shot of your pup.
By Coffjr
Sorry Rock, the old gray matter isn't what it use to be - I figured either you or Thumper and got it wrong. :oops:

Very nice full size pic BabyCakes. Great bod on you! Thanks for sharing Missy too. :)
By Jbe
And jr even asked me... and I got it wrong as well. Sorry, Rock. Too many Pub COFF parties perhaps.... :roll: :roll:
By Star
Oooooh yeah ace pic BabyCakes. :) :) Bless Missy she's so cute - you have to get another one hun. :)

Cheers for the piccies Coffjr & Jbe....Happy days eh? :) WOW they really must have been some wild parties. :) :)
By rockclimber
BabyCakes wrote:Also....I just LOVE that beagle so much, I had to post a picture of my poor missy. :( she was such an amazing dog, I'd love to get another one, one day, but we'll see. My kids loved "dressing" her up. She was so good, she loved every minute, as you can see. Lol

Awee, she is adorable!! I can't really adequately explain how much joy I get from Winston.

He is a real Rooter and constantly is on the hunt for food but he is the most loving gentle pup I have ever had.

Funny thing is, I almost didn't get him. I was on my way to a shelter to get a dog from a friend and he was at a different rescue center and someone who seemed mean was trying to adopt him.

One of my relatives just took him on the spot to keep him from the other guy and gave him to me. Another thirty minutes and we would have missed.

Winston had been found up in the Carolinas starving alongside a highway when he was rescued. We think he was just dumped off. But my life is all the richer for it.....

:ugeek:
By Thinker
BabyCakes, love your full-size picture. I see how you use the formula of 3s to take your picture. The good parts are the Top 1/3, Middle 1/3, and Bottom 1/3!
By Star
rockclimber wrote:
BabyCakes wrote:Also....I just LOVE that beagle so much, I had to post a picture of my poor missy. :( she was such an amazing dog, I'd love to get another one, one day, but we'll see. My kids loved "dressing" her up. She was so good, she loved every minute, as you can see. Lol

Awee, she is adorable!! I can't really adequately explain how much joy I get from Winston.

He is a real Rooter and constantly is on the hunt for food but he is the most loving gentle pup I have ever had.

Funny thing is, I almost didn't get him. I was on my way to a shelter to get a dog from a friend and he was at a different rescue center and someone who seemed mean was trying to adopt him.

One of my relatives just took him on the spot to keep him from the other guy and gave him to me. Another thirty minutes and we would have missed.

Winston had been found up in the Carolinas starving alongside a highway when he was rescued. We think he was just dumped off. But my life is all the richer for it.....

:ugeek:

You see that's fate Rock...you were made for each other. :) So it's all good. ;) :)
By DangerousDi
BABY CAKES: I think you purchased my house. Just kidding I have a picture in front of French doors and you could see a few houses, but off in the distance was a mountain they call the Giant and trees. I did it in pink Santa outfit.....that has been several years past now, looking at about 10 years. Very similar to your window or door and deck, but our deck was different too.
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Awww those pups are adorable!!
Winston concures.....

He's a little "bit" excited tonight.....
Attachments
Bitbeagle Winston.jpg
Bitbeagle Winston.jpg (70.89 KiB) Viewed 13481 times
By BreeOclaire
Just getting my buns back in here...hope everyone's week has been great & your #FriskyFriday has been fabulous! Have to share a teaser of my WebCam snaps while teasing the boys in the LIVE CamChat today, hee-he-hee! (I know I wasn't as daring as you, BabyCakes...but none the less I did have some fun capturing these selfies)
Also just a heads-up that PS may have something special from yours truly cumming very soon ;)

Have a lovely weekend ♥
Attachments
BreeHornyHotWebCamSelfiesEroticCamModelHornyMilfSexyHottieNudeCam2CamPleasurePetiteBrunetteRedToesFeetTittiesLipsFaceMaturbateTouchMeLustyTeaseTwitterVoyeurwebRedcloudsOclare.jpg
BreeHornyHotWebCamSelfiesEroticCamModelHornyMilfSexyHottieNudeCam2CamPleasurePetiteBrunetteRedToesFeetTittiesLipsFaceMaturbateTouchMeLustyTeaseTwitterVoyeurwebRedcloudsOclare.jpg (179.45 KiB) Viewed 13453 times
By Jbe
Oooooooo.... something new from Bree??? That is good news indeed! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled!

Nice teaser shots, Bree. :D :D
By rockclimber
honora wrote:I can't wait to see what Bree brings to PS! It's been too long!

Wow, love the new propic Honora! STUNNING!! He he....

BREE, oh to be your Web cam........ I'd never blink and my eyes would dry out!

Now back to our regular programing.......
By Coffjr
What new propic for Lil'Red? Was it taken down or removed?
By honora
Hiya Jr! Well I've put up 2 new profile pics in the last week. Just changed it yesterday. I've got a few newer ones I may share soon! :D
By honora
Aaaaaaand I just realized my profile was revealing a little sexy white box! ;) But I fixed it now so the new pic should show?

Speaking of adorable pups recently I just have to share my little furry partner in crime :D He isn't so little anymore though!
By Thinker
Honora, Your propic now shows...WOW! Very nice picture of you. It shows all of your beauty! Your furry partner in crime looks adorable too! How old is Hobbes now?
By Star
Your new pic shows for me now honora - stunning it is too. :) :)

BUT WOW I love your Golden he's so handsome . :) :) He must be about three months old in that pic? ab georgeous. :) :) I have a Golden Retriever I so luv and right now he's waiting patiently for his lunch. :D :D
By Jbe
Love that new propic, Miss H! Can I request a full size of it be posted here? :D :D I need to study it in more detail. ;)
By rockclimber
Wow Honora ,

He's pretty darn fuzzydorable! He MUSt be part Beagle, if only at heart, lol! That's a heck of a "what mischief can I get into today? " kind of look.

Here's my littlest troublemaker......Winston has competition from his little brother.......

Star, I bet he is just as cute. They are such a friendly breed too.
:lol:
Attachments
IMG_20150110_224119.jpg
IMG_20150110_224119.jpg (203.99 KiB) Viewed 13369 times
By Coffjr
Very, very nice new propic Honora. I love the over the shoulder look, and you have that look down pat.

A blonde and a red head, what more could a guy ask for.....especially when the red head is you. :oops: ;)
By Thumper
Honora, you KNOW I love puppies!

My own dog is rather large, but I miss that adorable stage where they are all fuzzy and clumsy, gambolling around and tripping over their own feet!

Speaking of puppies, yours are adorable, too! ;)

That over the shoulder pose in your current propic is one of my all time favourite classic poses. I always request that angle!

Do you have a version of the shot that extends down a bit? heh heh heh
Side boob and tush.....ahhhh, the mind wanders to warm places unmentioned.....
By honora
Thinker wrote:Honora, Your propic now shows...WOW! Very nice picture of you. It shows all of your beauty! Your furry partner in crime looks adorable too! How old is Hobbes now?
Awww thanks :D He is still young and feisty (little over a year)
Star wrote:Your new pic shows for me now honora - stunning it is too. :) :)

BUT WOW I love your Golden he's so handsome . :) :) He must be about three months old in that pic? ab georgeous. :) :) I have a Golden Retriever I so luv and right now he's waiting patiently for his lunch. :D :D
Thanks Star!!! I will add that your pics are unbelievable and I'm always looking forward to seeing more from you! And you are spot on about that pic; he was 3 months! He still thinks he small case he always tries to lay on my lap hehe....He is the first dog I've had and I'm now in complete love with Goldens :D
By Thumper
Ahhh
I caught Lil Red online!!!

How ya doin, Sexy?
By honora
Jbe wrote:Love that new propic, Miss H! Can I request a full size of it be posted here? :D :D I need to study it in more detail. ;)
Mayyyybe ;) You know I like to tease :D
rockclimber wrote:Wow Honora ,

He's pretty darn fuzzydorable! He MUSt be part Beagle, if only at heart, lol! That's a heck of a "what mischief can I get into today? " kind of look
Oh, mischievous is a perfect description! But he's just so cute about it too. "Fuzzydorable" lol love that word!
Coffjr wrote:Very, very nice new propic Honora. I love the over the shoulder look, and you have that look down pat.

A blonde and a red head, what more could a guy ask for.....especially when the red head is you. :oops: ;)
Jr, you never cease to get a blush out of me :oops: You are just the sweetest; wish we could give each other virtual hugs! :lol:
Thumper wrote:Honora, you KNOW I love puppies!

My own dog is rather large, but I miss that adorable stage where they are all fuzzy and clumsy, gambolling around and tripping over their own feet!

Speaking of puppies, yours are adorable, too! ;)

That over the shoulder pose in your current propic is one of my all time favourite classic poses. I always request that angle!

Do you have a version of the shot that extends down a bit? heh heh heh
Side boob and tush.....ahhhh, the mind wanders to warm places unmentioned.....
LOL I wish that puppy phase lasted longer! Oh I've got tons of cutesy clumsy puppy videos that I cherish and go back to when I need to cheer up. Well my profile pic does have side boob! Sadly, no ass :lol: Thanks babe, I ALWAYS love hearing from you!
By Thumper
honora wrote:Well my profile pic does have side boob! Sadly, no ass :lol: Thanks babe, I ALWAYS love hearing from you!
Every pic of you is awesome, but this one is on a whole new level!
Naughty thoughts are spreading from one head to the other..... :shock: :oops:
By honora
Thumper wrote:Ahhh

How ya doin, Sexy?
Oh no! You caught me!! I'm doing better now :mrgreen:
By Thumper
honora wrote:
Thumper wrote:Ahhh

How ya doin, Sexy?
Oh no! You caught me!! I'm doing better now :mrgreen:
LOL
That SOOO reminds me of the games I played as a kid! Girls catch the boys and kiss them...somehow, I always seemed to get caught easily...hmmmmmmmm :P :lol:

Care to try to give chase?
By Coffjr
Lil'Red - I'll take those virtual hugs! ;) Puppies do grow up but in my experience, they turn into loving 4 legged friends or members of the family. :)
By mandadees
honora wrote:Aaaaaaand I just realized my profile was revealing a little sexy white box! ;) But I fixed it now so the new pic should show?

Speaking of adorable pups recently I just have to share my little furry partner in crime :D He isn't so little anymore though!
Honora,

He is soo cute there!!! I love this new pic too, you look soo sexy sweetie! We have to catch up soon! xoxo M

Here's my little baby!

John, RC, I will have to get you a bigger propic as soon as I have some free time. :D
Attachments
20150103_23236 My baby .jpg
20150103_23236 My baby .jpg (109.24 KiB) Viewed 13319 times
By mandadees

He's pretty darn fuzzydorable! He MUSt be part Beagle, if only at heart, lol! That's a heck of a "what mischief can I get into today? " kind of look.

Here's my littlest troublemaker......Winston has competition from his little brother.......

RC, He is toooooo cute!! Did he climb up in there himself? :D :D
By FastFive
Geez I feel like I'm missing everything around here lately. :(

I more or less stayed off the computer during the holidays, and then as soon as I got back to work after New Years it started kicking my ass and leaving me with no time to catch up, and no desire to get online once I get home (by the end of a day at work lately that last thing I want to do at home is sit in front of a computer some more). :roll:
By Jbe
Jbe wrote:Love that new propic, Miss H! Can I request a full size of it be posted here? :D :D I need to study it in more detail. ;)
Honora wrote:Mayyyybe ;) You know I like to tease :D
Yes, I do know. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Manda wrote:John, RC, I will have to get you a bigger propic as soon as I have some free time. :D

Well... go get some free time! (toes tapping impatiently... ;) ;) ;) )

BTW, your little pussy is so cute. :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: ;) ;) ;)
By Star

I luv the little puddy cat :) it's amazing how many cats and dogs luv each other instead of fighting like cat and dog! :) :)

Yeah he's so sweet :) he luvs a lot of attention and luvs playing with other dogs when he's out for walkies. :)

Manda That's an ace pic he's really playful :) - has he won a prize trophy - it says first but I can't see the rest of it - looks huge . :)
By Star
FastFive wrote:Geez I feel like I'm missing everything around here lately. :(

I more or less stayed off the computer during the holidays, and then as soon as I got back to work after New Years it started kicking my ass and leaving me with no time to catch up, and no desire to get online once I get home (by the end of a day at work lately that last thing I want to do at home is sit in front of a computer some more). :roll:

I luv to see your posts hun :) Your always fun to see around :) Just play it the way you feel it and enjoy yourself babe. :)
By Star
Jbe wrote:
Honora wrote:Mayyyybe ;) You know I like to tease :D
Yes, I do know. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Manda wrote:John, RC, I will have to get you a bigger propic as soon as I have some free time. :D

Well... go get some free time! (toes tapping impatiently... ;) ;) ;) )

BTW, your little pussy is so cute. :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: ;) ;) ;)

I luv those **Oh er matron** double entendres. :lol: :P :P
By Star
honora wrote:
Star wrote:Your new pic shows for me now honora - stunning it is too. :) :)

Thanks Star!!! I will add that your pics are unbelievable and I'm always looking forward to seeing more from you! And you are spot on about that pic; he was 3 months! He still thinks he small case he always tries to lay on my lap hehe....He is the first dog I've had and I'm now in complete love with Goldens :D

Thanks hun - your tooooooo kind. :) :)

Mine's so crafty he gives me his paw then his other paw then he climbs a bit further until about thirty seconds later I'm trying to watch TV with a fully grown Golden sitting on my lap. :lol: :lol: I was bought up with Golden Retrievers my mum and dad used to show a breed them. They were all house pets though and it was really hard to work out if they let us live in their kennel or they lived in our house :lol: :lol: :lol: It's still the same today :lol: :lol: I spoil mine something rotten. :D :D :D I luv him to pieces. :) :)
By FastFive
Star wrote:I luv to see your posts hun :) Your always fun to see around :) Just play it the way you feel it and enjoy yourself babe. :)
Because it's you I promise I'll do my best to stop in and post whenever I can. ;)
By Thinker
Great to see all of this activity here. I noticed we are missing one person: HOLLY!!! Finally getting the great news that she wanted, she must be out still partying! We need to join her and hubby!!!
By honora
FastFive wrote:Geez I feel like I'm missing everything around here lately. :(

Well you are missed whatever the reason may be. I think all of us ladies need our Fast fix!! ;)
By FastFive
honora wrote:Well you are missed whatever the reason may be. I think all of us ladies need our Fast fix!! ;)
Awww shucks. :oops:
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:

RC, He is toooooo cute!! Did he climb up in there himself? :D :D
Lol, Yes he did, repeatedly! He would climb up about five feet and just hang out in the tree purring. Hearing him was the first clue he was at it again!

He doesn't have a nifty kitty tree house like some of the cooler kitty mama's have. Ha ha! No trophy either!!
By Star
FastFive wrote:
Star wrote:I luv to see your posts hun :) Your always fun to see around :) Just play it the way you feel it and enjoy yourself babe. :)
Because it's you I promise I'll do my best to stop in and post whenever I can. ;)

YEY>>>>that's what we want to hear. :D :D :D

Great pic retro. :) :)
By rockclimber
Skeetz, I see ya, how ya been? Been worried.
By Skeetz
Well, Well, Well, I stumble back into the old town Hall for the first time in eons and what to my tired old eyes doth appear to welcome me back? Why it's a Beautiful Busty Blonde! I am touched that The welcoming committee remembered me as a sucker for long-haired blondes! Nice to meet you Star!

And it was a delight to scroll down the page and see "Long timers" Manda (I love the way you've brought in 2015!) and Honora (Love the pro pic, you're looking more beautiful than ever.) and Sugar and Rufus are even here. (speaking of long-haired blondes . . . .)

You'll just have to excuse me for stumbling past all the guys, that's just the way I roll!

I've been promising a couple of you long time COFFers and COFFettes for some time now, that I would stop in and say Hi. Soooo, since I've been housebound for the past few weeks I thought it was about time to do exactly that. The past few months has been a pretty crazy time for me. In mid-September,right in the middle of trucking season, I went to the emergency room with terrible pain in my gut. Was diagnosed with diverticulitis, spent 12 daysin the hospital being bombarded with all sorts of antibiotics.

In the process of getting that under control and having serveral CT scans done, a spot was detected on my pancreas. A biopsy determined that this was benign at that point but the doctors also felt that it was the type of growth that could easily turn cancerous in time. I was introduced to the only surgeon between San Francisco and LA that specialized in pancreatic surgery. After two long discussions with her I decided to go ahead and have the surgery done. The first step was to endure six weeks of no food or drink by mouth. IV feedings only to allow the inflammation in my pancreas time to subside.

Three days before Thanksgiving I spent 12 hours on the operating table. And then a day and a half enduring terrible, wild hallucinations brought on by the anesthetic. The first week of December I came home, to start what is likely to be a very long recovery process. I lost about 40% of my stomach in the process and a good sized piece of my pancreas. Bit the very good news is that my blood sugar has returned to normal, pancreas is working just like new, they successfully removed two cancerous tumors from my pancreas and the last comment from my internal medicine doctor was,"your cancer has been CURED!" I'm not ashamed to admit, I cried like a baby when I heard that word!

I know I passed the TMI threshold long ago so I'll sign off for now but I will be back! Consider yourselves warned!
By rockclimber
Not TMI bro. I'm glad to hear. I've followed from Sunny the gist of all you've gone through. I'm glad your better and the bright side is the sugar is under control and your convalescent days are probably numbered as you get your strength back.

Great to hear!!
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps