Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
Elisa, those pics of your backside certainly are enticing. However, I think I need to perform a personal inspection to make sure. :shock: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: My mouth does start drooling at the cactus shot, but my fav so far is the stockings in the desert pic.
By 327retro
Jbe wrote:Elisa, what Grumpy and Fast said! Maybe not Daisy Dukes, but still a fine view. :mrgreen: I tried to nibble on my monitor but didn't get the reaction I was hoping for. :shock: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen:

Grumpy, you are pretty darn eloquent for a red-neck! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Had to look up that eloquent word up John. :roll: You trying to ruin my reputation? :P Ya, ya I know not much there to ruin.
Elisa wrote:Well.... as I think I keep proving.... I love showing it off!
Miss. Elisa, you certainly do prove it, exceptionally well if I may say. I/we love you sharing your fun and showing off for us. It is after all about you lovely ladies and the journey you take us on. ♥ ♥ ♥ and if I may add ♥ :oops:
By mandadees
Elisa wrote:Well.... as I think I keep proving.... I love showing it off!
You have the sexiest ass sweetie! I'm fanning my self here! :oops: :oops: :oops:
By Thumper
I don't know, Manda. I seem to remember your ass being rather luscious.

Maybe I need new pic of it to refresh my memory. 8-)
(Do you own some Daisy Dukes? :mrgreen: )
By Jbe
Thumps, I went back and checked my archives and found only a couple of Manda's bum. But what a lovely bum it is! ;) I think you are right. We DO need an updated shot of the back of her front. :? ;) ;)
By Elisa
OK... I'm wondering if a little change of direction might be of interest here. So much focus on butts and cheeky cut-offs.... how do you all feel about puffies? Nobody has said anything about my propic, so I'm guessing maybe not much interest? Can I provoke any thoughts here?
Attachments
at play in AZ vacation.jpg
at play in AZ vacation.jpg (540.33 KiB) Viewed 21627 times
puffies.jpg
puffies.jpg (298.52 KiB) Viewed 21627 times
By 327retro
Now Elisa, I mention your lovely puffies a few weeks ago commenting on your pro pic. Absolutely super photos in your latest offering. BTW, you make that lingerie look fantastic and the color is perfect. One fine flowing body head to toe 360° ♥ ♥ ♥

Grumpy
By Elisa
Thanks... you're very sweet to say such nice things. You did comment on that, didn't you? Well, here's a bigger version of that pic... and one more in that lingerie. Maybe I can make you a little less Grumpy? ((;
Attachments
relaxed....but ready.jpg
relaxed....but ready.jpg (463.82 KiB) Viewed 21611 times
handfuls of puff.jpg
handfuls of puff.jpg (113.01 KiB) Viewed 21611 times
By Jbe
Boobies are beautiful in all shapes and sizes. Elisa, your lovely tit-lets are just perfect. They are just the right size for my hands. :oops: :o :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And what you do with the lingerie makes my salivary glands go on over-drive! Methinks I needs a new drool rag. :lol: That shot of you with your left hand on a breast and your right on your highway to heaven is also very lovely. One thing that would make it even better is if you showed your face. Don't worry, I get that not all ladies want to show their face and it is totally understandable. There are some real wingnuts out there that have no respect for the fairer sex.
By Jbe
Elisa, please feel free to change the direction of the thread or style of photos or whatever strikes your fancy. That is the great thing about this thread as that there is no specific topic or direction. If the wind was blowing and our fly's were open, it would go another direction. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Elisa
Thanks for all the compliments, fellas - so delicious to such an exhibitionist like me (in case you hadn't noticed! ((; )

Can't show my face due to professional reasons... and as part of my agreement with Mario (my husband and photographer). As much as he hates having to crop his photos of me, there's no other choice. But as you already know... I'm fine with showing everything else!
Attachments
squeeze and spread.jpg
squeeze and spread.jpg (421.48 KiB) Viewed 21597 times
still peeling.jpg
still peeling.jpg (523.51 KiB) Viewed 21597 times
By 327retro
No worries about not showing your face Elisa we get the reasons. I personally love when I can see your beautiful long hair. As a side note. You and your hubby could use your hair to hide your identity saving some cropping time. Hats work well in some cases depending on your particular shoot.

What ever your comfortable with Elisa & Mario. You are a complete bundle of Foxy Miss Elisa, and in my sometimes not so humble opinion, have exceptionally lovely lady bits. (Worth repeating: Head to toe 360°)

Mario, if I may say, you lucky bloke. And compliment you on some quite fine photos of your lovely lady. Well done, you certainly have one very lovely Muse for inspiration.

G'Day
By Thumper
Puffies just always seem to be begging for a good, long, slow suck. Maybe with some tongue flicking around the edges. mmmmmmm..ya, that's the ticket!

Oh, sorry...got off into my own head there, Elisa. See what y'all do to us lowly men-folk?
That lingerie is super sexy, and those legs.......as always! :D

You do brighten one's day!
By Jbe
Elisa, I did notice on one of the pics we caught a tantalizing glimpse of your lips with the lipstick color that brings most men to their knees. Sexy.... ;) And we do totally understand you not showing your face. But like Grumpy said, there are ways to hide your face so cropping is not necessary. Just sayin'...

Are all these pics you are posting older pics? Just wondering if you and the hubs have done any shots recently you wish to share?
By Elisa
Thanks for all the compliments, and I'll answer the questions later (but I did notice that nobody mentioned the little arsenal of toys on the night table. Maybe you were distracted by something or other?).

But first, maybe somebody can explain something else to me. Yesterday I posted at both the Instant tit and ass flash. It's the first time I posted anything at VW outside of the Forum in a few years. For some reason this pic was labeled explicit content, so I can't even access any of the comments or ratings about it. Does anybody know why this is?
Attachments
CoralPinknips.jpg
CoralPinknips.jpg (212.27 KiB) Viewed 21555 times
By Thumper
Elisa I have no idea why they would call that "explicit".

I, however, call it sexy!

Right click --- saved!
By 327retro
I believe on the tit flash section they want just the titties/upper half of the body. At least that's the way I remember it. Sometimes things don't make sense here, the rules always seem to be in flux and explanations certainly aren't part of there thinking. ♥
By Elisa
Thanks for the link, Grumps.... and the nice comment. I decided to start posting a little there again. I have to apologize - particularly to all the ladies - for glomming so much space here. I do tend to get carried away (which is why I so often stop posting altogether). I've been a hopeless showoff since I was a little girl, but it can get obnoxious. So I'm sorry.
By 327retro
They are quite polite and lovely as well. But rest assure they aren't wall flowers, there enjoying you as much as the guys are I'd recon. I know some have complimented you. It isn't a competition between the ladies down here, just an appreciation of what you ladies do for us all. It's friendly banter, conversation, friendship. I look at COFF this way. It's a bon fire down in the lower 40 with friends and neighbors on a Friday night passin around the shine, wine or the PBR. Sneakin off to the creek for some skinny dippen with your favorite bow. (While half the others have the same idea.) ;) :) :) :) ♥ ♥ ♥
By Jbe
Elisa, this is an open forum and there is plenty of time and space for all. You need not worry about posting too many pics. In fact, there is no such thing. Grumpy's explanation is right on point. One of the original four COFF founders had a way with words but he has long since retired from here and Grumpy stepped up and now seems to be the resident wordsmith. The words just slide out of his mouth like some good smooth 'shine.
By Elisa
I appreciate what you fellas are saying. I know it's an open forum, and just like this is a free country, it doesn't give one a right to be pushy or overbearing. I think the ladies know exactly what I mean, so I'm just gonna lighten up for a while. But I have been posting on the tit and ass flash sections.
By mandadees
Elisa wrote:Thanks for all the compliments, and I'll answer the questions later (but I did notice that nobody mentioned the little arsenal of toys on the night table. Maybe you were distracted by something or other?).

But first, maybe somebody can explain something else to me. Yesterday I posted at both the Instant tit and ass flash. It's the first time I posted anything at VW outside of the Forum in a few years. For some reason this pic was labeled explicit content, so I can't even access any of the comments or ratings about it. Does anybody know why this is?
I think a mod looks at every post. So many are full on everything so it is hard to say. I don't have RC so I can't see it. Post it here if you want and maybe we can make a suggestion?

gtg xo M :D :D
By Elisa
Hi Manda (thanks for that comment on my ass flash pic, hope you saw mine back),

Grumpy explained it to me. It seems that they don't want to see any of the "down there" stuff in that section. But since you asked, I'm happy to post.

And Grumpy, thanks for all the sweet comments on the flash posts!
Attachments
CoralPinknips.jpg
CoralPinknips.jpg (212.27 KiB) Viewed 21337 times
By Jbe
Elisa, let me put it another way. This thread thrives on input and comments- which I guess isn't any different than any other thread. But... comments keep it going. Sure, we guys-and some of the gals- enjoy looking at the nekkid female form but what we really also enjoy is the camaraderie. Please don't feel like you are hogging the spotlight cuz you aren't. You are helping to keep the Town Hall open.
By BreeOclaire
After receiving a recent message from both Elisa & Jbe, I decided I better stop by and say hello. Lovely to see you still being your naughty cute self, Elisa ... and Jbe, it's always special to find a message from you in my box ;)

Hope everyone else is getting along well too ♥

*Can't recall what I last posted in here*
Attachments
Bree's New Autumn Doo
Bree's New Autumn Doo
Bree001AutumnNovemberOutdoorsGlamorFashionNewDooSaltPepperPeaCoatJacketSexySensualEroticModelPetiteBeautyNatureFaceEyesLipsRevealingThighHighStockingsBareNaughtyMilfOclaire.jpg (285.41 KiB) Viewed 21328 times
By FastFive
Hiya Bree! Lovely pic... but I'm guessing that much clothing is an indication that the walk in the woods had only just started? ;)
By Elisa
Dear Gorgeous Bree.... the one friend with whom I reconnected from the days I originally was posting here... it's so good to see you here. Fully clothed, you are so incredibly sexy.
By Elisa
oh, and Bree, I did try to respond to the Friend request, but it didn't seem to allow me to send you a message, so I don't know if it worked. I'm not good at these things...((;
By Jbe
Bree, so nice to see you stop by. I'm diggin' the new "doo"...but then again you make anything look good. :mrgreen:
By Thinker
I haven't been on here in a long time. Miss you guys...actually, I miss you gals!!! I have been coming on here less and less. Think I'll be taking a break for a while. Love you all!
By Elisa
Hi Thinker, nice to "meet" you.

I'm curious... is anybody using this new social media thingy they have here? It's very confusing to me. I get requests but I can't tell anything about the people who are making the request. The messaging doesn't seem to make sense. It's impossible to do any navigation. I know I'm not even vaguely techie, but this really seems like a mess. And today I couldn't even access VW without reacting in some way to a big notice that was plastered on the page. It also said that I hadn't been around here in a long time. Is anybody dealing with this thing?
By Jbe
I also received the e-mail from Damon regarding the "social media thingy". I have pretty much ignored it and my guess is it is VW's attempt to make the site more popular- like Facebook. But I don't know for sure. I am ignoring it as the extent of my socializing on VW is here on the forums. I also got the big notice this morning when opening the site but there was a little "x" in the upper right corner to close it out.

Thinker, I get needing a break from here. I periodically do it as well. For me part of it is the lack of participation in general... but also lack of participation by ladies submitting contris. There was a time when we had lots of ladies commentating here and that made it so much more enjoyable. Sorry, I kinda got on my soapbox.

Elisa, that is one reason why I keep encouraging you to keep on posting. Comments from anyone keep the thread going and will encourage others (and maybe new peeps) to not feel as uncomfortable posting. The more the merrier as the saying goes.
By Elisa
I'd love to have more ladies commenting here too. I mean, I have always loved showing off for guys, but I love showing off for ladies too. We usually admit to each other that we really always dress to impress other women. I think of what I do as UNdressing to impress women myself. Sorry gents, but guys are kinda easy to impress... Women on the other hand... a compliment from a lady is really something that just... well, that's all I should say! ((;
By BreeOclaire
FastFive wrote:Hiya Bree! Lovely pic... but I'm guessing that much clothing is an indication that the walk in the woods had only just started? ;)
FF - Hello there! Thank you ... you may be correct ;-)

Elisa - It is truly lovely to reconnect with you as well! Great to see you soaking up all the sexy attention here on the playground too, hee-he-hee. No worries about the FR ... certain things never seem to make much sense, lol.

Jbe - Thank you, Kind Sir :)

Thinker - Gotta agree on the "cumming in here less & less" ... totally understandable.

In regards to the new "social media thingy" ... I'm with both of you (Elisa & Jbe) on that. Perhaps it is an attempt to catch more interest ... which at least is good to see someone is trying something new around here. However, I too find it confusing. I pop on and accept the Friend & Follower requests ... but I don't do much more than that. I can't see as much now with my extended (RC, HC & FB) membership expired, however, even the quality of contris seems to be either repetitive or of low quality. Wishing the best for this place ... just can't tell where it's heading.

Here's another shot from our stroll that day, further down the trail ... :D
Attachments
Bree's New Doo 2
Bree's New Doo 2
Bree002AutumnNovemberOutdoorGlamorFashionArtNudeNewDooSaltPepperPetiteEroticModelNatureBeautyFaceEyesLipsBreastsLandingStripAssThighHighStockingsBootsLeavesRockBoulderSexySensualExoticOclaire.jpg (467.09 KiB) Viewed 21146 times
By Elisa
Oh Bree! You are exquisite! And you make me.... well, better if I don't say here ((;

I know I owe you a message (wish it was a massage)...over the weekend, I promise!
By Jbe
Bree wrote:even the quality of contris seems to be either repetitive or of low quality. Wishing the best for this place ... just can't tell where it's heading.
Sad, but true, Bree. I understand the turnover and I've certainly seen a LOT of ladies come and go. I'm sure there are many reasons but unfortunately a lot of them have been from the rude comments posted by juvenile idiots that don't have anything better to do than to put others down. And the sad thing about it is that Admin has done very little over the years to try and control it.

But I should be focusing on that stunning shot. That is simply amazing!! MORE please!!! One of the things I have admired about your and Cowan's work over the years is that it is NEVER repetitive and certainly not boring. You obviously put a lot of thought into your shoots and one cannot argue with Cowan's expertise behind the camera.

Just curious, Bree, is this shot in the same area?
Attachments
20110511-171209-5.jpg
20110511-171209-5.jpg (120.29 KiB) Viewed 21136 times
By Jbe
Elisa wrote: Sorry gents, but guys are kinda easy to impress...
Generally speaking you are correct. Guys do tend to be visual and if you show us a pair of boobs we usually get excited. But there are also those guys who appreciate the tease... the slow strip... the sensuous smile...the artistic quality...And there are other guys who simply want to see a shaved spread eagle shot. :roll:
By Elisa
Hope you know I meant no offense... as I love the attention and appreciation. I just also love the challenge that women can be.

And OMG!! Bree!!!!!
By Jbe
Elisa, I took no offense at all. It's so nice to get the female perspective on things...especially on a site like this. :mrgreen:
By mandadees
Hi Bree!

I love your new hair style!

:)
By holliebaby
Elisa and Bree, this lady certainly enjoys seeing you both show off. I think the guys on here will assure from some of my past postings on this site that I find ladies sexy along with men!!

Hope all are doing well!
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps