Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By trinityxxx
Hey fast five.... Nice to meet you and welcome to COFF gang.
It's great that you talk a lot, the interaction here is what makes this community tight nit like it is. We love people like you, so welcome my dear.
Xoxo

Rock..... I will tell standown you enjoyed the images or he does have his own thread in Rcbb in the explicit thread. So glad you have enjoyed what he posted so far on both my thread and his.
You make me blush. :-) keep an eye out for more as I am sure he will share more when he finishes editing them.
Bartenders in lingerie?... Now that sounds like too much fun. Nice!

Xoxo
By trinityxxx
Oh and John.... That pic you posted with the flower is mouth watering! :-)
I see now that you have always had that sexy twinkle in your eyes. :D
Xxx
By FastFive
Since I said I was up to the challenge... here's one barely passable bed pic: :roll:
(there was one slightly better, but when I loaded it up I saw it was a bit out of focus... sorry)
Attachments
IMG_0348.JPG
IMG_0348.JPG (96.47 KiB) Viewed 14959 times
By Jbe
Nope, Jeny. That is really me... at about age 18. :oops:

Ohhhh, Jeny. You ARE a naughty girl indeed! :shock: People tend to be in their own world sometimes. They sure missed out on a treat. Next time you can come by my neighborhood. :mrgreen:

Turtle, glad you quit being a lurker and decided to join in. If you've been following the boards you know how much fun it can be here.

HappyGal, I could create a vid of my pie making techniques. But I'm too lazy to do it. It's more fun showing in person. Wanna come over for a private lesson? ;) ;)

HG, no I haven't tried using coconut oil. I'll keep that in mind. One of my favorite ways is to pop the corn as usual and then melt butter and peanut butter and pour it over the popped corn and mix. Add a little salt and you have a nice sweet and salty flavor- albeit quite messy. But it sure is gooood. :D

I'm replying to posts in order and I just saw that you said the same thing to Jeny that I did, HappyGal.. only you said it first. Must be a truism.

jr, we both be living in the wrong neighborhoods. I'd certainly notice!! :D :D

jr, I don't know what you could be doing to make your pie crust shrink. That's not a problem I've ever had.
By HappyGal
Nice pic FF, Hang loose man.

Jbe - you do like the comfort foods don'tcha! PB popcorn, so creative!
Last edited by HappyGal on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Coffjr
Now John, the shrinkage ONLY applies to my pie crust - I don't have that problem elsewhere. Peanut butter melted onto popcorn - interesting idea.

Hey Trin - great to see and hear from you again. You have been missed my dear. I guess I'm going to have to renew my RC account - you will be well worth the cost. Noticed there was a towel theme going on.....any pictures of you in a towel you want to share? ;) I think there is also a theme about laying on a bed.
By FastFive
HappyGal wrote:Nice pic FF, Hang loose man.
Absolutely! 8-)
By honora
Fast!!! That's perfect :mrgreen: The only way I would say it would be better is if those silky shorts were pulled down a little more...well I can daydream about that one!
By FastFive
That was the one that didn't focus properly. :|
By FastFive
Only because you asked nicely. (And you're really pretty...) :oops:
Attachments
IMG_0345 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0345 - Copy.JPG (86.54 KiB) Viewed 14928 times
By mandadees
Where are my boots?

Five, You've been a bad bad boy, we need to spank that! :oops: :o :oops:
By honora
Oooooh thank you! You are in a PERFECT position for me to straddle you and massage your back now :oops: So is that going to be your signature sign from now on? ;)

After looking back I don't think I asked very nicely; in fact I don't think I asked you at all lol! But I'm sure you know by now that I was saying (typing) that in a jokingly playful way. I noticed you updated your status with the themed pics, but I don't think those last ones were meh. Considering your missing tripod I think you did damn good job!
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:Where are my boots?

Five, You've been a bad bad boy, we need to spank that! :oops: :o :oops:
I've been bad? :?

:lol:
By FastFive
honora wrote:Oooooh thank you! You are in a PERFECT position for me to straddle you and massage your back now :oops: So is that going to be your signature sign from now on? ;)
I haven't had a good massage in months. :cry:
After looking back I don't think I asked very nicely; in fact I don't think I asked you at all lol!
Sure ya' did... a few posts up from this one... "Well take another one then! I mean how hard can it be? I'll be waiting...patiently" And you were polite too... even patient. :D
But I'm sure you know by now that I was saying (typing) that in a jokingly playful way. I noticed you updated your status with the themed pics, but I don't think those last ones were meh. Considering your missing tripod I think you did damn good job!
Thank you. I aim to please. 8-)

And yep, "jokingly playful" is what it's all about... wouldn't play if it wasn't fun.
By rockclimber
I'm offering memberships?

Just kidding.

It would be a short list though.......

Seriously,

It is a different venue. Each has its finer points. Dark jedi and I discuss the pro and con of both sides frequently. I'm gonna choose to keep my RC nick name and run with it either way.
By Jbe
HappyGal, the p-nut butter popcorn is something I grew up with. I'm not even sure who it was that introduced me to it. But it was MANY years ago.

jr, I never would have thought otherwise. :)
By honora
John, I'm still working on more towel pics ;) Butt....since there are a few shower ones....
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 12.55.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 12.55.02 AM.png (351.71 KiB) Viewed 14887 times
By FastFive
:shock:

And I literally just got out of a warm one...
By mandadees
t4890 (1).gif
t4890 (1).gif (3.03 KiB) Viewed 14881 times
I'm feeling a little themey tonight too. Here's one from the bedroom before bed It's not a new one but I like the way it turned out. :D
Attachments
IMG_20140824_012337.jpg
IMG_20140824_012337.jpg (216.79 KiB) Viewed 14881 times
By Jbe
Honora, do you mind if I lean in and take a nibble? :oops: ;) ;)

jr, were you rocking and rolling in your area? :o

Manda... :D :D :D nice!!
By Thinker
Manda, I love seeing the picture of your legs in bed. Glad you included your pussy in the shot. I knew you would have a cute one!! ;) Did not think it would be that hairy.
By Thinker
JenySmith wrote:
Jbe wrote:
How about you, Jeny? Do you have a towel pic?
just took one for you a minute ago :D
Jeny, You could be a towel model. It looks so good on you. :mrgreen:
By HappyGal
Honora, that is an amazing shower! (gorgeous figure too)

Jbe, I grew up putting just Frank's red hot sauce on my popcorn. Will you try that?

FF, nice bed pic! 8-)

Manda, cool filter - I love it. What curves!

Jeny your towel pic is too cute - I can't take it.
By FastFive
honora wrote:John, I'm still working on more towel pics ;) Butt....since there are a few shower ones....
Nearly 11 hours later... having slept on it... still at a loss for words that I put here... :shock:
By Skeetz
Thinker wrote:Manda, I love seeing the picture of your legs in bed. Glad you included your pussy in the shot. I knew you would have a cute one!! ;) Did not think it would be that hairy.
Hello COFF Gang members, both old and new! I'm delighted to see that there are some new Hotties aboard! And especially happy to see most of the Original COFFettes making appearances again! And suppose I can still tolerate most of you "Gray Beards!"

But before I get caught up in reflection on what once was and looks to be once again, I have to comment on Manda's Pussy! Not to embarrass you, My Love, but Thinker's comment brought back some very pleasant memories of a couple of nights teasing and pleasing. I was teasing and a few of my favorite COFFettes, (you know who you are,) were Pleasing! Even more so than usual! I was in Heaven!

But to Thinker's comment; Thanks to my quick saving of a few propics those nights, I have proof positive that said "Pussy" is indeed very cute and not at all hairy!! Much like two or three other daring damsels, who I shall not name. Although if they would care to voluntarily reveal their identities . . . . all the better! (You know you want too, now don'tcha?) That was a very fun time that came to an abrupt end. And I shall say no more about that, water under the bridge, as they say!

'Twas the time when a certain Lady T became known forevermore as TnG, at least to me! (TnG, sweetheart, if your reading over Thumps shoulder, you know I still Love ya' Babe! Wish you were here!) There was much discussion about "carpet matching the drapes" and Hardwood Flooring, that sort of "truth or dare," Fun Stuff. Even sweet, shy, demure, (or so we thought,) Miss H revealed her "true colors" so to speak! She was, (and still is,) definitely sweet! And one out of three was good enough for me!

But, I've rambled on for far too long, as usual, and I'm sure I've thoroughly confused the newbies with acronyms and poorly veiled references, so stfu and leave a few stories for future reflective times, if anyone is even interested!

Before I go back to some Very Good Friends I've made on the RC side, I'd just like to make mention of some questions and comments in recent days, about the Founding Four! When I first stumbled into that group of misfits, I asked if it was an exclusive club, or could any one join. I'm proud to say that I quickly came to consider myself to be #5, and I hope no one has a quarrel with that! It seems that tradition of nonexclusivity is alive and well, and I like that!

Thanks for indulging my musings! If I may, a photo that depicts the spirit of the Good Old Days quite well, I think.

PajamaParty.jpg
PajamaParty.jpg (104.48 KiB) Viewed 14837 times
Any one remember the "Slumber Party" night? No Boys allowed to comment, but watching the Bedtime Stories unfold through the propics was, Oh So Sweet!
By Thumper
I've been busy for a couple of days and look what I missed!!!!!
Damn....It'll take all day for me to catch up!

Lets go back and hit things in order.....

John, that pointed toe...who taught you to "Jolie" the leg like that? LOL And that later shot with the flower...somebody is sucking up to the ladies! :D

Berty, if you see this, know we are thinking about you. Come back when you can, my friend.

Lovely Honora, I sent you a PM about Lady T. BTW, I remember that Shower Shot. It's long been one of my favourites! That gorgeous behind is just begging for a smack! Of course, then I'd have to kiss it all better...a lot!

Yoga Pants...now there is an idea for a contri! The clothes come off as the yoga poses continue...mmmmm
Any takers? (Maybe not you, Fast Five! :lol: )

Manda, you have world class legs! That photo is so cheeky and funny, but its the legs! I could spend a lifetime kissing, rubbing, and massaging those muscular thighs. Of course, I might have to move to some adjacent areas, too ! 8-)

Jeny, that shot of you with the towel on your head...it just works for me! You have one of the most beautiful and alluring smiles. The way your eyes connect with the camera reminds me of Elise. Believe me, there is no bigger compliment!

BTW, Jeny, how could ANYONE miss you driving nearly naked? The poor sops missed out on the chance to behold one of nature's great beauties, and they didn't even know it!

HappyGal, welcome to COFF! I've seen you comment a couple of times about your age concerns. Don't worry! Some here will remember Jewels, who posted pics into her seventies! And beautiful pics, too! And she was not alone. Trust me, you have an awesome body...believe me, I've looked!

FastFive, I haven't had time to read your stuff in erotic stories yet, as I've been quite busy of late. But if what everyone says is true, you have quite the talent. Judging from your photos, you certainly don't lack bravery and imagination! As for your lost tripod, going by your towel pic, you don't need one. You ARE the damn tripod! LOL

Trin! Trin! Trin! I've so missed you! (And your freckle! LOL) Please tell me that you are going to be hanging out here again! (And maybe posting some pics for those of us that don't have the joy of RC?)

And Skeets, I was starting to worry about you! Glad to see you back on this side! How are things!

And to ALL the lovely Lady asked me to say hello.

Its really great to see this thread being active again!
By rockclimber
Give the lovely red head a kiss on the neck and an ear nibble from me. ( The Beagle might want to be petted too, he likes to hug, cute the way he does it.) But the RC comes first. That's me. Apparently I offer subscriptions too now, ha ha and a wink to our other red head!

Hope to talk to you both soon. Now back to some home front issues. Be well.
By Jbe
Whatever it takes, Thumps! I know there is plenty of room on my forehead, but it don't say "stoopid" up there. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are sooo right about Jewels. She had some OUTSTANDING pics. And she was so much fun to banter with here. I sometimes felt over my head with her. :oops: :oops: Sure miss her. There was another lady that used to post- Tasty Unit- that was either in her late 60's or early 70's. She was a hottie!

Hi back to Lady T! :D :D :D
By Coffjr
Honora - OMG, I just love that shower shot. You have a perfect rear end - so tempting to bite, rub and kiss. Now all you need to do is to turn around.

Manda - Very interesting photo - the visual affect are awesome as is the subject. I'll add my vote to great legs.

John - Yes, I got woke up at 3:20am. Thought it was a small quake locally and didn't find out where and how big until I got up this morning.

Skeets - I wondered where you were at. I figured you were on RC. I remember those nights of teasing and pleasing - I still have some of the pictures saved and I'm glad I backed up my files since I had a computer crash.

Thumper - also say hello back to your lovely lady.
By mandadees
honora wrote:Beautiful Manda - nice difference from the original pic.
Thank you, crime partner! :D :D

I got your note, Mmm both? :oops: :oops: Happygal, yes it's a fun look, isn't it? I was actually looking for something else and got tired. Yes it is different, I love my abs in this picture, I should find the original and post it?

Friday was a let your hair down night! :lol: :lol: :lol:

By mandadees
Skeeter!!!!

By Skeetz
Manda!!

You just put a Huge smile on my face!
It must be that thing you do with those beautiful eyes! Damn It Girl, you are lookin' Gooood!
By FastFive
Thumper wrote:Yoga Pants...now there is an idea for a contri! The clothes come off as the yoga poses continue...mmmmm
Any takers? (Maybe not you, Fast Five! :lol: )
I'm right there with ya' Thumper. I'll pass on that for sure. Nobody wants to see me doing the Yoga Nidrasana pose... or anything else like it. :lol:
By mandadees
Miss you sweetie, how are you? I love the pic you put up. :D
By honora
Fast, you mean I left you speechless?! I'm blushing again :oops: It's ok, I had that exact same reaction when I saw your first pic - my mouth stayed open and my mind escaped to fantasy land for awhile. Then I went to write a response on the thread and my fingers just languidly drifted over the keys ;) So Thumps says you are the tripod lol! I kinda like that as a nickname so to speak :lol:

Btw, I finished reading your second story and I can see a subtle difference in the writing but it was very good. My favorite part was where you had her hands behind her back and blindfolded :oops: I like that kind of stuff lol! Your attention to detail is superb and I can't wait to see more of what you've got. You do have more I hope?!

HG thanks!! That pic brings back some steamy memories!

Skeets, good to hear from you! So are you having lots of fun on the other side? I'm thinking about renewing my membership (Rock, stop laughing)

John, you can nibble if you like, but be careful because I may bite back! ;)

Hey Jr, I'm still in need of some towel service hehe. I would show the one where I am turned around but I'm trying to keep things respectfully cheeky as Grumpy would put it :mrgreen: Who knows, I may change my mind!

Thumper, ooooh a Yoga pant theme! Well, I'm gonna let the next theme/idea/request come from someone else, and yes something that anyone can do would be better. We don't need to be seeing ANY of you guys in yoga pants! For some reason though, I can totally see you attempting that one for us just for a laugh!

Thanks for filling me in about the Lady and give her a hug for me!
By rockclimber
How did you know I'd be laughing out loud?

I might just have to find a silk tie for those slender wrists and entwine my fingers in your hair and exponent he nape of your neck....... Respectfully cheerily, of course.

Oh yes...... DO turn around.......

MANDA, your scent lingers, come play more often! I do love your cheeks of steel....
By mandadees
My spin bike! Oh I need to get my lazy butt on it!

Ties? Very sexy! Maybe later? :lol:

I have some things to do but I'll be back, I won't sleep much tonight so I'll be here and there. ;)

By Skeetz
Well if that isn't just my luck! I sit down to reply to two of my favorite females of all time and that Rock guy slips in between. Not at all what I had envisioned!

Honora my Love, I'm having a ball, but maybe more off the site than on. So many wanton woman, so little time! But that's another story for another time . . . or not! I have very fond memories of that shower, I hope you know! And you just spin that pose around whenever your li'l ol' heart desires, honey chil" I'll handle Grumpy if he complains! What does he know anyway? If you feel the urge to come over to the darker side, feel free! I could have a ball introducing you to the gang, if Rock doesn't try to beat my time! Silk ties my achin' arse!

Manda, that pic brought back lots of Great Memories and you and MissH are two of the Stars in the line up! Of course I'll probably have to pay royalties to Thumps for using it!

Thanks for the welcome back Ladies, but I must shut this infernal machine down and try to catch a nap before going to work at about 10:30! Any one care to join me?

Damn It, Rock sit down, I didn't mean you!!!
By mandadees
Skeeter, don't be a stranger! XO
By FastFive
honora wrote:Fast, you mean I left you speechless?! I'm blushing again :oops: It's ok, I had that exact same reaction when I saw your first pic - my mouth stayed open and my mind escaped to fantasy land for awhile. Then I went to write a response on the thread and my fingers just languidly drifted over the keys ;) So Thumps says you are the tripod lol! I kinda like that as a nickname so to speak :lol:
Speechless? Without a doubt. That feeling... that flutter... oh very much so.

I still get all flustered if I just look at that pic and then I can't coherently write out a reply. It's the typing equivalent of slack-jawed stammering. :| Maybe I just haven't been around long enough, but that pic was (and still is) so completely unexpected. :oops:
Btw, I finished reading your second story and I can see a subtle difference in the writing but it was very good. My favorite part was where you had her hands behind her back and blindfolded :oops: I like that kind of stuff lol!
Glad you enjoyed it. :oops:
Your attention to detail is superb and I can't wait to see more of what you've got. You do have more I hope?!
No more "old material"... that story was truly a one-off... a unique point in my life and a special person to share it with. Like I'd written, never really intended for viewing by anyone else but her at that time. I do have much more for the other, current story though. My head is full of inspiration, I just need some time to put them all down on paper (so to speak) and make something of it. I've got a few busy weeks ahead though, so it's not likely going to happen very quickly. :roll:
By trinityxxx
Hey everyone....I am loving how the threads here have been so much more active than they had been in the past. That is so exciting.....just like the good ole days......yay!

Jr.....hey hun you know I wOOd love to hear from you in RC....you know that. I hope you do get a chance to see what he has posted so far. I have posted a few we had taken that day as well. I always welCUM you there my dear.

Thumper.....oh my sweetie its so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat to hear from you. I miss you and Lady T as well. How are you guys? You should drop me a PM sometime and we will catch up a bit. Hope all is well with you.....thanks for saying hello. xoxo

For those of you that don't know I have recently flew out to LA to meet with a dear RC friend and he took some pics of me.....what a incredible experience. There are many more that he had posted in RC.....but I thought for fun I would post a few teasers here. Hope you enjoy!

xoxo
By trinityxxx
before I post anything.....I HAVE to stop and say Honora and Manda.....OH my my my....ladies.....totally sexy. Love it! I just luv you gals xoxo
By mandadees
Hi Trinity!

I am sure they'll be fabulous! I would love to catch up sometime? With you as the model they can't help but be fantastic! :D :D :D :D
Attachments
Manda relaxing VW boards.jpg
Manda relaxing VW boards.jpg (80.85 KiB) Viewed 14672 times
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps