Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Thumper
There are no words, Rock.

Wait, I think.....nope. Nothing. ;)
By Thinker
honora wrote:Thinker, in that case it should be your birthday every day! Can't remember if I asked before but how did that nude 5K run go? :D
The run was great. It took me a little longer than normal since I wasn't able to run for about 7 weeks due to my accident. Only started running again about 10 days before my run.

I did participate in the group photo afterwards. Found out that they would not share it or sell it to us. :( Would have been the perfect souvenir.

Have you ever done a nude 5K?
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:
honora wrote:Hollie, so I did in fact pull that towel down, but Manda gave me that sexy grin and had her lower self wrapped up again in seconds :( I'll try again sometime :twisted:
Shhh, secrets! :oops: :oops: Honora, I want to get you out of that teddy too! :oops:

I feel like a glass of wine and election night in bed, who's up for it? :D
I'm "up" for it right now! If you spill a little, I will gladly lick it up. Unfortunately, cleaning up one wet spill will cause another! (I'll clean it up too!)

Being in bed with you would make it so I did not mind if the many "results" just kept on cumming in all night long. ;)
By honora
Hey Fast I was curious about your height so I could ummmm, fine tune a little fantasy of mine lol ;) I like wrapping my legs around his waist :oops:

Alrighty, I'm gonna go finish cooking now!
By FastFive
honora wrote:Hey Fast I was curious about your height so I could ummmm, fine tune a little fantasy of mine lol ;) I like wrapping my legs around his waist :oops:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

You just like winding me around your little finger, don't you? :o

I read things like this before I'm about to go to bed.... oh... my...

Might have to go run a half hour on the treadmill or something to work this... um... tension... out before I can sleep. :?
By mandadees
Thinker wrote:
mandadees wrote:
honora wrote:Hollie, so I did in fact pull that towel down, but Manda gave me that sexy grin and had her lower self wrapped up again in seconds :( I'll try again sometime :twisted:
Shhh, secrets! :oops: :oops: Honora, I want to get you out of that teddy too! :oops:

I feel like a glass of wine and election night in bed, who's up for it? :D
I'm "up" for it right now! If you spill a little, I will gladly lick it up. Unfortunately, cleaning up one wet spill will cause another! (I'll clean it up too!)

Being in bed with you would make it so I did not mind if the many "results" just kept on cumming in all night long. ;)
Ohh, I do like to play like that Thinker. Its' been awhile but it can be fun. :oops:

Honora, you have me thinking again, LOL :)
By honora
Thinker I have never been to a nude run before but it does sound like an interesting and exciting way to do a 5k! I'm not too fond of running but I would need to double up on sports bras because I hate that feeling of my boobs jumping all around :lol:
By honora
Fast did you sleep well last night? Hey you asked me "why?" :lol: could give you more details if you want!!

Manda, think away girlfriend!
By FastFive
honora wrote:Fast did you sleep well last night? Hey you asked me "why?" :lol: could give you more details if you want!!
I slept, eventually.

Of course I asked... can you blame me for wondering what's going on in that gorgeous head of yours? ;)

Details? You know where to PM me...
By FastFive
Sometimes I like lists... not often, but sometimes.

15 Things You Never Knew About Kissing

Kissing Makes You Fall in Love
Maybe we should change the old saying from "love at first sight" to "love at first kiss". The first kiss causes a huge spike in dopamine, which causes a craving for more kisses and a feeling of euphoria. All kisses also release oxytocin, which creates feelings of attachment and might be responsible for the indescribable emotion called love. Kissing also has been proven to reduce stress, and that ability becomes stronger in long-term relationships.

(I'll totally buy this one... every "first kiss" I have ever had could be described as euphoric.)

Kissing Exchanges as Much as 1 Billion Bacteria
Even though it's something we don't want to think about, kissing is actually pretty disgusting. When two people kiss, they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria between their mouths. That number obviously depends on the type of kissing you do -- a quick peck won't share much at all, but frenching will swap some serious spit (and germs).

(Did we really need to know this one...?)

2 of 3 People Tilt Their Head to the Right When Kissing
It's amazing what some scientists will choose to study. A German researcher studied the habits of 100 kissing couples and noticed that over two thirds of people tilt their heads to the right. Further studies have linked which direction people prefer to the position we naturally took in the womb.

(I think I go to the left... or the right...? I'm not sure.)

Lips Have a High Density of Nerve Endings
There's a reason why humans love to kiss when animals don't. Human lips contain a high density of nerve endings that's higher than anywhere else on the body other than the hands. These nerve endings stimulate the brain in a way that makes us want to experience the same sensation again.

(Double entendre!!) :lol:

Men Who Are Kissed Daily Live Longer
Kissing is not only enjoyable, but it can actually help you live longer. A study found that men who kissed their wives at least once per day ended up living five years longer than those who didn't. This makes a lot of sense when you consider that kissing is linked to having a happier marriage.

(Who wants to help me live forever?)

Kissing is Technically Illegal is Certain Places
Kissing usually isn't considered a criminal behavior in the United States, but some states still have old laws that make kissing illegal -- even if nobody enforces those them. In Iowa, it is illegal for a man with a moustache to kiss a woman in public. In Wisconsin, it's illegal to kiss on a train. In Hartford, Connecticut, it's illegal for a man to kiss his wife on Sunday.

(Murica! No comment... :roll: )

The Longest Kiss Lasted for Over 58 Hours
People love to set world records, especially when that means having a marathon makeout session. The record for longest continuous kiss has been set and broken almost every year, but it was most recently set by a Thai couple named Ekkachai and Laksana Tiranarat. The kiss lasted for 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds beginning on Valentine's Day in 2013.

(This is awesome! I'm gonna' Google the details on this later... I want to know how it happened. Meal breaks? Bio breaks? Seriously... the logistics!!)

Kissing Lets Us Know If Someone is a Good Match
It turns out that kissing isn't just fun, it's also a key component in finding a partner. Men and women give off certain scents when they are kissing that are based on their DNA. People are actually most attracted to someone that gives off a smell that's the most different from their own. This is a natural instinct meant to find a genetically compatable partner who can create a healthy baby.

(Overthinking! :| )

The Study of Kissing is Called Philematology
You probably didn't know that you could make a career out of studying lip locking, but there's a whole field dedicated to it. The study of kissing is called philematology, and one who studies it is called an osculologist. What better excuse to make out at school?

(I like this field of study.)

The Hays Code Prevented Long Kisses in American Films
In 1930, Hollywood created a set of rules called the "Hays Code" that was meant to keep American films wholesome and clean. Many of the rules were related to kissing, and one stated that actors were not allowed to kiss for more than 3 seconds. In the 1946 film "Notorious", Alfred Hitchcock got around this rule by having Ingrid Bergman and Cary Grant repeatedly kiss while talking on the phone. The kissing lasts for a long time, but each individual kiss was only a second or two.

(Hitchcock... you ruled man. You totally ruled.)

Kissing Uses Up to 146 Muscles at Once
Kissing can actually be a bit of a workout. While a quick peck on the cheek mainly just uses the one around your mouth called the "orbicularis oris", but a passionate makeout session can use as many as 146 muscles at once! Using all these muscles burns around 2-3 calories per minute.

(I work ooouuttt!)

400,000 People Kiss the Blarney Stone Every Year
The Blarney Stone is a legendary piece of limestone built into the Blarney Castle in Ireland. The legend states that anyone who kisses the stone gains the "gift of gab", which improves a person's smooth talking and flattery. With over 400,000 visitors per year, the stone now has a smooth appearance because it's been kissed so many times.

(Given the bacteria transfer rate mentioned above, all I can say about the Blarney Stone is... eewww!)

"X" Means Sealed With a Kiss
"XOXO" is commonly known as shorthand for "kisses and hugs", but why does the letter X signify a kiss? The answer goes all the way back to the Middle Ages, where people who didn't know how to write would sign a document with an X and kiss it. This is also the origin for the saying "sealed with a kiss".

Kissing Was Banned in England in 1439
It might seem like a strange thing to do, but kissing was completely banned twice in history. The first time was when King Henry VI banned it in England in 1439 in a futile attempt to prevent the spread of the plague. Kissing in public was also banned in Naples, Italy in 1562 to once again prevent the spread of the plague. Even though it was ineffective at stopping the disease, being caught kissing was punishable by death!

(Killjoys! :roll: )

The Average Person Spends Two Weeks of Their Life Kissing
Even though most kisses last for less than a second, it's amazing how much time we spend kissing when you total all of them up. The average person will spend 20,160 minutes of their life smooching, which is equivalent to two full weeks! That's one long makeout session.

(Only two weeks? That seems like a paltry amount of time to dedicate to the third best intimate activity in the world. I wanna' be above average, damnit.)

Having posted all that... can you tell I'm bored and unmotivated at work this aft?
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:
Thinker wrote:
mandadees wrote:I feel like a glass of wine and election night in bed, who's up for it? :D

Ohh, I do like to play like that Thinker. It's been awhile but it can be fun. :oops:
Fun? It will be orgasmic! I sure wish you lived close by. Virtual playing is not as satisfying.
By Thinker
honora wrote:Thinker I have never been to a nude run before but it does sound like an interesting and exciting way to do a 5k! I'm not too fond of running but I would need to double up on sports bras because I hate that feeling of my boobs jumping all around :lol:
I am not a runner either which is why I do the nude runs. It forces me to try running while having fun doing it. The additional benefit is that you get to stay at the resort (at no charge) for the rest of the day. And being nude outdoors for the day...priceless. Let me know if you ever want to go or have questions. BTW: sports bras are totally permissible for the run.

Can someone say bucket list?
By rockclimber
Hmmm, do they make a sport onesie?

Winston however often runs nude....
Attachments
IMG_20141105_203825.jpg
IMG_20141105_203825.jpg (132.69 KiB) Viewed 15575 times
By honora
Fast where do you get these lists?? I like learning something new though. Also like your commentary :lol:

At least when kissing was banned in England and Italy, it was out of concern for everyone's safety!

I visited Blarney Castle but a local got to me first. He made me promise him not to kiss the stone because some of the rebellious or obnoxious other locals will occasionally piss on it. That and obviously realizing how many mouths have slobbered on it. I just never know HOW many - ewww is right!

xoxo :D wonder how hugs got the letter o?
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Fast where do you get these lists?? I like learning something new though. Also like your commentary :lol:

At least when kissing was banned in England and Italy, it was out of concern for everyone's safety!

I visited Blarney Castle but a local got to me first. He made me promise him not to kiss the stone because some of the rebellious or obnoxious other locals will occasionally piss on it. That and obviously realizing how many mouths have slobbered on it. I just never know HOW many - ewww is right!

Xoxo,
Tis just so,
Your smoldering x,
And lingering o,
Leaves me all,
Aglow.....

I poemed again......

Actually this subject came up over the summer in a different conversation. The gist of which is below.....

The art of writing longhand may have faded, but many of us continue to emit x’s and o’s like a binary love code in the e-mails that consume our daily lives.

Where do those symbols come from, these ur-emoticons that we sprinkle so liberally across our correspondence?

The Internet abounds with origin theories. There are visual explanations: that “x” resembles a kiss, for example; that “o” looks like an embrace or the union of bodies; and that “x” and “o” together form a kiss on a face. Then there are auditory explanations, such as the similarity in the pronunciation of “x” and “kiss.”

There is no definitive answer to how a cross came to mean a kiss, but it’s most likely to have evolved from the written tradition. The symbol x is the letter taw in early Hebrew (and in Ezekiel, a mark set “upon the foreheads” of men) and chi in Greek.

When Christianity came along, x came to represent a cross. “X meant Christ, and because of that, it meant faith and fidelity,” says Marcel Danesi, a professor of linguistic anthropology and semiotics at the University of Toronto. “We still see it on churches from medieval times.”

The x became the signature of choice in the Middle Ages, a time when few people could write, and documents were sealed with an x embossed in wax or lead. At the same time, letters and books, as well as oaths of political and economic fealty between kings and their vassals, were “sealed with a kiss” — an early antecedent of the acronym SWAK, which became popular during World War I for soldiers to imprint on their letters home.

“Symbols have a way of jumping from one domain to another,” says Danesi, who wrote “The History of a Kiss: The Birth of Popular Culture.” And it’s a small step to come from sealing a letter to sealing a love affair. He speculates that “x” underwent a conversion in an act of medieval romantic rebellion. “Romantic love becomes an obsession, and the kiss became empowering. It said to family and society: ‘You can’t tell me who I should marry.’ ”

Culture.” And it’s a small step to come from sealing a letter to sealing a love affair. He speculates that “x” underwent a conversion in an act of medieval romantic rebellion. “Romantic love becomes an obsession, and the kiss became empowering. It said to family and society: ‘You can’t tell me who I should marry.’ ”

The Oxford English Dictionary attributes the first recorded use of x as a kiss to British curate and naturalist Gilbert White in a 1763 letter which ended, “I am with many a xxxxxxx and many a Pater noster and Ave Maria, Gil White.”

Stephen Goranson, a researcher at Duke University, disagrees with the OED. “The x’s in White’s letter could possibly mean kisses, but it is more likely they meant blessings,” he says. Their juxtaposition with “Ave Maria” is similar to Daniel Defoe’s use of x in “Robinson Crusoe,” which was published in 1719 and refers to crosses as blessings. Goranson prefers a later OED citation, an 1894 letter by Winston Churchill to his mama. “Please excuse bad writing as I am in an awful hurry. (Many kisses.) xxx WSC.”

In his research, Goranson found several citations from 1880 on, such as a poem published in 1893: “Why do our sweet sentimental young misses / In love letters make little crosses for kisses?”

Goranson adds that blessings and kisses have been intertwined for all of history. “Mystics went back and forth on the love of God and love of a beloved spouse going way back,” he says. “Just look at ‘The Song of Songs.’ The same song could be one person’s devotional hymn and another’s love poem.”

Less is known about how “o” came to signify a hug.

An oft-quoted and unconfirmed “o” theory was postulated by the late Leo Rosten in his 1968 “Joys of Yiddish.” Rosten suggested that the “o” may have evolved also as a signature. When Jewish immigrants who could not write in Latin script arrived at Ellis Island, they refused to sign entry forms with the customary “x,” which they interpreted as a crucifix and a symbol of oppression. Instead they drew an “o,” leading immigration inspectors to call anyone who signed with an “o” “a kikel [circle in Yiddish] or kikeleh [little circle], which was shortened to kike,” and eventually took on a derogatory meaning.

When “o” joined “x” is another big question.

There’s the tic-tac-toe theory. The game, which has roots in ancient Egypt and Rome, was played with pebbles or coins until it moved to paper. “These are two of the simplest contrasting symbols, easy to master by illiterate people,” says David Parlett, author of “The Oxford History of Board Games.” He remains unsure how tic-tac-toe’s cross and circle could have metamorphosed into hugs and kisses.
The earliest mention of “x” and “o” together that Goranson found was in a letter to the Fort Pierce News Tribune in Florida, dated Nov. 22, 1960. “Dear Santa, How are you? I am fine. . . . Will you please bring me a play rifle and . . . please Love & Kisses XOXOXO DAVY MIKEY & CHERYL.”

And in a discussion chain on the American Dialect Society, linguist Ben Zimmer, in a search of newspaper archives, found “xoxo” and “xoxoxo” used in personal ads from about 1972.

“X” and “o” continue to flourish alongside countless newly minted emoticons. Diane Sawyer and Arianna Huffington sign their e-mails with “xo.” Critics deride the usage as girlish, while defenders point out that “x” and “o” are useful tools for women to soften direct requests, similar to how men traditionally use humor.

“ ‘X’ and ‘o’ are part of a whole array of symbols among girls and women that have one thing in common: They are expressive,” says Deborah Tannen, professor of linguistics at Georgetown University and author of “You Just Don’t Understand: Women and Men in Conversation.” These include exclamation points and the use of capital letters. “Girls and women have to show a certain level of enthusiasm to seem sincere,” she says. “If they don’t, it comes across to other girls and women as cold or rejecting.”

Will “x” and “o” be picked up by new generations? “Today 15-year-old girls around world have new emoticons for love,” says Scott Fahlman, a Carnegie Mellon professor of language technologies and computer science, who is credited with inventing the original smiley face emoticon, :), to denote sarcasm. “One version is a <3 forming a heart.”

Standard alphabetical characters, however, are being replaced by computer-generated graphics. And soon, Fahlman says, these graphic emoticons may be replaced by video images.

:mrgreen:

Ever one with the unfailing inability to resist the lonnngggg answer.........

The scent receptor article was fascinating too but I think y'all would fall asleep if I posted it as well......

:ugeek: :lol:
By FastFive
honora wrote:Fast where do you get these lists?? I like learning something new though. Also like your commentary :lol:
Too much time spent on Twitter. I don't do Facebook, or pretty much anything else... but Twitter consumes me. :lol:
I'd heard the pissing rumor before, but even if I hadn't, you'd never catch me kissing a rock. Period, full stop. :?
Dunno'... I'm more of an "x" kinda' guy anyways.
By honora
Whoa, that's a really long reply Rock...I was just curious, like thinking out loud (writing in this case) but I'm not writing a research paper! ;)
By FastFive
So what's everyone up to this weekend?

Any grand plans?

Sadly... I have nothing exciting to tell at all. My weekend will be spent catching up on the all the sleep I've not been getting lately, and cleaning/rearranging my office. Woo - and indeed - hoo. :|
By rockclimber
Hard Cider. Firepit. Peace.....

Here's to Friday.....
Attachments
IMG_20141107_224035.jpg
IMG_20141107_224035.jpg (242.86 KiB) Viewed 15524 times
By FastFive
Not a bad Friday night at all man.
By mandadees
rockclimber wrote:

Xoxo,
Tis just so,
Your smoldering x,
And lingering o,
Leaves me all,
Aglow.....

mrgreen:

The scent receptor article was fascinating too but I think y'all would fall asleep if I posted it as well......

I love this. Those little poems are so fun.

By FastFive
I was going to post this in the Jokes thread... but I figured, sadly, it's not actually funny, even though the situation really is a 'joke'.

By rockclimber
honora wrote:Whoa, that's a really long reply Rock...I was just curious, like thinking out loud (writing in this case) but I'm not writing a research paper! ;)
It was an easy task and a pleasure.... Besides, it got interesting reading the history. I finally found the article on kissing as a way to identify genetically compatible partners; but the subject's a bit over done I suppose.

Kissing isn't. It's a good thing to kiss often and well. There are a few first kisses that have been earth moving for me. You know how those can be, the ones you just knew would change you and did. And others that leave you unmoved. Always a let down too. I don't give a lot of thought to planning, preferring the spontaneous feeling of that intimate duet. Dorky, I know, but whatsadorktodo.....?

Anyway, I am always at your service for research or papers or just your idle curiosity. You always have thoughtful observations in ways I miss. I'm glad you enjoyed reading them......

(PS, that goes for anyone else too, if there's something I can help with, please ask. That is half the fun of our town hall......

:ugeek:
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:
rockclimber wrote:

Xoxo,
Tis just so,
Your smoldering x,
And lingering o,
Leaves me all,
Aglow.....

mrgreen:

I love this. Those little poems are so fun.

Miss M,

NOW I have a smile to hold a candle to yours. I love it when the creative muse whispers in my ear, so to speak. Mostly I write dull legal opinions or professional charts. Writing for the pleasure of another is deeply satisfying in a way difficult to explain.

These little short poems always give me the most pleasure when they are appreciated. :D

Feel free to flash in appreciation! ROFL! :lol: :lol:

Honora,

Reading back up into the quote, I think that local found himself a perfect excuse to strike up a conversation with a lovely red haired lass; one with a sexy ass too! I would have to say, I think I would have a nip of Jamesons, kiss the stone and follow with a second and third nip and enjoy the view. A guy thing I guess, I'd just have to feel the stone agains my lips. Sorta like touching the Stanley Cup, (BUT only if ya won it) or touching the Pope's stone toe in St Peter's..... 8-) 8-) I doubt anyone gets close enough to the thing to really piss on it. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find it under webcam 24/7 anyways.... NOW I'm wondering what they do about sanitation there...... Oh "Google....?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS, Just learned "Walkers" are soft like cheese.... Thank you Talking Dead, now I think I'll skip cheese for awhile.....:cry:

By mandadees
Miss M,

NOW I have a smile to hold a candle to yours. I love it when the creative muse whispers in my ear, so to speak. Mostly I write dull legal opinions or professional charts. Writing for the pleasure of another is deeply satisfying in a way difficult to explain.

These little short poems always give me the most pleasure when they are appreciated. :D

Feel free to flash in appreciation! ROFL! :lol: :lol:
Maybe soon :) Too many hours working :(

I love my recipe comments I get too! Almost as much as flashes, LOL! :)
By blondwife
holliebaby wrote:I got a really cool sucker! It was great. Guess where else I put it other than my mouth???
where did you find that sucker ? We have been looking for some to use as photo props
By FastFive
Have to make an unplanned trip in 7 days... just realized about 10 minutes ago that my passport has expired.

That means I'll get to spend my Friday afternoon off sitting at the passport office for a few hours (because it never takes less than a few hours to simply drop off some paperwork) instead of doing things I'd rather be doing on my afternoon off. And then I'll get to do it all again on Monday or Tuesday, because, of course... it never takes less than a couple of hours to simply pick up some paperwork. :roll:
By Thumper
That sucks, Fast

I'm going to spend my Thursday and Friday pretending to work, but in reality I'm going to be fantasizing about our hot COFFettes flashing their lovely lady-bits!

(to the tune of "My Favourite Things")

Boobies and freckles, and lovely shaved pussies
Thighs, abs, and smiles, and firm rounded tushies!

These are a few of my favourite things!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Here's hoping for some lovely lady responses!
By rockclimber
Thumper wrote:That sucks, Fast

I'm going to spend my Thursday and Friday pretending to work, but in reality I'm going to be fantasizing about our hot COFFettes flashing their lovely lady-bits!

(to the tune of "My Favourite Things")

Boobies and freckles, and lovely shaved pussies
Thighs, abs, and smiles, and firm rounded tushies!

These are a few of my favourite things!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Here's hoping for some lovely lady responses!

Here's one you all might like.....
Good luck on the Passport, hope it gets done on time.... Where ya off to?

By Jess
No question Rock, Elise is definitely a hottie!

As for Thumper's request...he never mentioned backs or ink, but I wonder if this would still work for him?
Whaddaya say, hon?
Love-Tat.jpg
Love-Tat.jpg (8.51 KiB) Viewed 15391 times
By rockclimber
Jess,

I freaking love those! It's sexy and intimate.... Especially when it's meaningful.....

Here's more Elise.....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By rockclimber
Did I mention how sexy that is?
By Jess
rockclimber wrote:Did I mention how sexy that is?
LOL Yes. :D

Its a little heavier looking than the bluebird I posted before. Then again, my ass is a little heavier, too! :oops:

Alright, alright, you guys....no cracks about the ass! :twisted:
By FastFive
rockclimber wrote:Good luck on the Passport, hope it gets done on time.... Where ya off to?
It will be, but I'll have to pay the "expedite" fee to get it done in 24 hours. :roll:

I'll be in Florida, for literally less than a day. Arrive in the evening, leave the next afternoon. :|
By mandadees
Ooh Jess, that is soo sexy!

Fast, You'll get away to decent weather for a day, you'll never want to go back! LOL! :lol:
By FastFive
The weather here is not actually bad yet... we're still 100% snow-free. Not sure how long that's gonna last though. As for FL, I often manage to get down there for 2 or 3 days each winter... this year though, just a few hours. If I'm lucky I'll see if I can sneak in a quick visit to a beach before meeting a buddy of mine for lunch and then heading home.
By mandadees
FastFive wrote:The weather here is not actually bad yet... we're still 100% snow-free. Not sure how long that's gonna last though. As for FL, I often manage to get down there for 2 or 3 days each winter... this year though, just a few hours. If I'm lucky I'll see if I can sneak in a quick visit to a beach before meeting a buddy of mine for lunch and then heading home.
Fast I hope you have a great visit with your buddy. Its perfect fall weather here right now.

Jess I am so glad you're popping in again too!

Has anyone seen Holly, I'm hunting recipe contributions! We had soup now its salad time and sides! Hahaha. :lol:

RC, I didn't get the Elise reference? Did she post?

John, where are you? Has anyone heard from him?

Danger, I love your comments, Im glad you joined us.

Retro, miss you! Jr, Thinker, what are your thanksgiving plans? Family visits?

:D
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:Fast I hope you have a great visit with your buddy. Its perfect fall weather here right now.
You're a Florida girl too?

So by "perfect fall weather" you mean "we can finally go outside... and maybe drive somewhere with the AC not on Full"...? :lol:
By mandadees
FastFive wrote:
mandadees wrote:Fast I hope you have a great visit with your buddy. Its perfect fall weather here right now.
You're a Florida girl too?

So by "perfect fall weather" you mean "we can finally go outside... and maybe drive somewhere with the AC not on Full"...? :lol:
I love to drive topless. :oops: :). (I have a convertable, lol) Other than time working out of Boston, yes Florida. I love it hot. Summer is long and perfect for the beach and all kinds of outdoor activities.

By Coffjr
Hi Manda - yes, visiting extended family for thanksgiving. Both parents have been gone for many years now (both died young) and I am an only child - so I have a very close family friend I spent thanksgiving with last year and will again this year - that is unless you are offering to spend it with you?? ;) I'd fly to Florida and visit my daughter while there. If I remember, this is a nice time of the year in Florida but still need to bring a jacket.

Oh, and we can drive topless in my cars too - both are convertibles and one almost always has the top down - even in winter (nice part about California). :D
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:I love to drive topless. :oops: :). (I have a convertable, lol) Other than time working out of Boston, yes Florida. I love it hot. Summer is long and perfect for the beach and all kinds of outdoor activities.

I bet you drive topless. I imagine (oh my sweet imagination!) that you have driven bottomless on occasion too! Going to fess up?
By Thinker
I am going to stay home for Thanksgiving and cook for me and the kids...unless someone in FL invites me down! (I'll bring the massage oil.)
Like Breasts At Thanksgiving
Like Breasts At Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving.LikeBreasts.NotTurkey.jpg (48.54 KiB) Viewed 15289 times
By mrdangerous
I drive a Jeep, so I can drive topless and every so often, get the wife to drive topless while driving topless. ;)

Manadees, your comments are only one of the things I love about you :mrgreen:
By blondwife
Thinker wrote:I am going to stay home for Thanksgiving and cook for me and the kids...unless someone in FL invites me down! (I'll bring the massage oil.)
Thanksgiving.LikeBreasts.NotTurkey.jpg
I remember when Nikki was a regular on here.
By honora
Manda, I've always wanted a convertible...I can picture all the attention you get! Will you let me ride along too?
By mandadees
honora wrote:Manda, I've always wanted a convertible...I can picture all the attention you get! Will you let me ride along too?
Honora,

Oh yes, you would be the attention grabber! Lol! This is perfect top-down weather too. Just not today, its rained all day. :(

We might have a few beach days left. :D
By honora
Manda, I beg to differ - you would grab all the guys attention with just with your sexy smile alone! Then there is all the rest of you, and I think their heads will explode! :oops:

It's going to be colder in FL for a few days but then it will heat up. The only fall colors I see are those of the sunset ;)
By FastFive
Honora.... new avatar.... wow! :shock: How very joyful and pert!

Sunset colors sound nice. The "fall" colors are all gone here now. It's Winter colors full time as of Sunday... white on the ground, and grey in the skies. :| I'd say I was looking forward to the Florida colors, but I'll be there for such a short period of time I'll not even have a chance to see much.

What's the weather supposed to be like for Sunday? I've not even looked at the long range forecasts yet.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]