Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Thinker
Looks like Manda is running. I see she has been advertising her campaign in her signature for a while now.
Vote Mystic
Vote Mystic
VoteMystic.20141027_164724.jpg (105.64 KiB) Viewed 14866 times
By rockclimber
So,

Who got candy?
Attachments
IMG_20141101_190142.jpg
IMG_20141101_190142.jpg (360.39 KiB) Viewed 15134 times
By holliebaby
I got a really cool sucker! It was great. Guess where else I put it other than my mouth???
Attachments
I love sucking.jpg
I love sucking.jpg (362.73 KiB) Viewed 15123 times
By mandadees
Thinker wrote:Looks like Manda is running. I see she has been advertising her campaign in her signature for a while now.
VoteMystic.20141027_164724.jpg
LOL!

I actually had my brows done today haha!

:)
By honora
Fast, I thought at first you laying down for that pic! Then I had to think about it a little more (or turn my head a bit, I can't remember now) and I realized you are standing! Baggy shorts guy means that you were trying your best to hold them up when all the women want to pull them down ;)

Love the tease of the silhouette beneath the zipper :oops:
By mandadees
holliebaby wrote:I got a really cool sucker! It was great. Guess where else I put it other than my mouth???
Sooo bad Hollie! :)

Here are some healthier things! :)
Attachments
Found my boo bies!!
Found my boo bies!!
IMAG0033 Me 3.jpg (40.04 KiB) Viewed 15120 times
By mandadees
Hey crime partner!

:)

I loved your Poison Ivy costume! xo :)
By honora
Rock, I got LOTS of candy, and that's what kept me through the next day at work (or today since my days are blending together now, Boooooo!)

Btw, your pirate outfit is very colorful! :lol: Is that at FF?

I am missing John here, has anyone heard from him?? Been awhile...
By mandadees
MM, RC, I love love that jacket too. I noticed the fishnet shirt you had put up too, yum!

Thinker, so sexy! Five, I think if I gave you a high five your pants will fall off! LOL!

Honora, you're so right! Where is John!?!
By mandadees
honora wrote:Manda! WOW that pic above is sooo sexy!! Let's take that white towel off for a little while :oops:

Honora! :oops: Lets! :oops:

I think you need a massage! We both work way way too much! I did get to play tonight for a little bit which was so nice! :D
Last edited by mandadees on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mandadees
Hey retro!

I see you on, give Sugar a big kiss and hug and I hope your Halloween was fabulous! XO
By holliebaby
Holy cow Manda, that picture beats any treats I got last night at the party!!! When you and Honora get together make sure you both takes lots of pictures to share with us all!!

And boys, just because Halloween is over doesn't mean you have to stop dropping your pants!!
By 327retro
mandadees wrote:Hey retro!

I see you on, give Sugar a big kiss and hug and I hope your Halloween was fabulous! XO

Hi Manda. Sorry I missed you guys. I did log on but got into a conversation with # 2 son about engine swapping & the like. I certainly will give Sugar big kisses hugs allover from you. I had to work but Sugar & # 2 son had a great time. In fact # 2 son got Ma a little worried tonight when he came home late. His friends got together at one of there homes, had a great time at the fire pit there.

Have to say Hey to Hollie & Honora!

Honora, I know you said Ivy, but I thought of your photo as a wood nymph or elf. Very lovely if I may say. Hmmm, counted 7 snaps on your outfit. How may licks would it take to melt each one away? :oops:

Hollie, love the Gangster look. Yes that is a gun in my pocket and I am happy to see you. ;) My I have a lick Hollie? Um on your lolly that is. ;) :oops:

Manda, Manda, Manda! I'll confess anything you want in the confessional booth. And I'm sooo with Lil'Red about wanting to drop that towel. Ok, her hands may be softer but..... :oops:

Great weekend ya'll.♥ ♥ ♥
By FastFive
I'm laying in bed, reading these posts on my phone, avoiding getting out from under the covers (coooold... shrinkage...) AND avoiding a ton of yard work that needs to get done today. :(

Typing on the phone is too tedious... I'm going to have to catch up with everything later tonight.
By Thumper
mandadees wrote:All you sexy COFF people!

Guys, bead me, ride me, confess your naughtiness and beg!

Thumper! Now! :oops:
Sorry I was late to the party! Damn, I missed some fun.

I hope its not too late to celebrate my halloweenie! :oops:
DSC02837s.jpg
DSC02837s.jpg (64.74 KiB) Viewed 15216 times
DSC02833s.jpg
DSC02833s.jpg (66.3 KiB) Viewed 15216 times
See what you lovely COFFettes do to me? Between Manda's towel, Honora's Ivy, and Hollie's legs, the poor little guy was about to burst! Maybe he needs a nice massage :twisted: :twisted:
By Thumper
mandadees wrote:
Here are some healthier things! :)
Talk about the temptation to eat healthier things! :mrgreen:
By rockclimber
Thump,

You may have a eighth or a quarter on me, but we get a few more sexy COFFettes posting and I just might pass you.... 'sides I still have that thing I do with my hips to help fill things out ha ha....!

:lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8-) :lol:

I'd post it, but that would be derivative, ha ha....
By Jess
I LOL'd at the "halloweenie" comment!

Rock,

"Thing with your hips" you say? Do tell! :shock:

Don't worry about derivative. I'm sure all the COFFettes would like to see you get "Rock Hard" ;)
By Thinker
honora wrote:Thinker, was that your "costume"? I saw that you were going as a nudist...I'm sure you got plenty of looks!! ;)
I was all dressed up in my birthday suit!
By Thumper
Hey, since Memorial Day (in the US) and Remembrance Day (Canada) are coming up, I think that all the former military COFFers (I know there's quite a few of us) should show off their old pics from their service days.

I also think the COFFettes should honour us with pics of themselves in cammo short shorts, with a couple of rank insignia as pasties! Actually, that would be overdressed. Just put on some green eye makeup and show off the rest!
By Thinker
holliebaby wrote:I got a really cool sucker! It was great. Guess where else I put it other than my mouth???
I would like to see where else you put your sucker. More pix? You are so cute. Wish I were there to give you something better to suck on.
By Thinker
Manda, You BOO-bies are not very scary! On the contrary, they are delectable and very comforting. I could nestle between them all night long! (Hint, hint!)

I agree with the others. Can you send a picture without the towel?
By FastFive
honora wrote: you were trying your best to hold them up when all the women want to pull them down ;)
Seriously... I never get invited to that kind of party. :roll:
Love the tease of the silhouette beneath the zipper :oops:
Just a tease... :twisted:
By FastFive
mandadees wrote: Here are some healthier things! :)
Nomnomnom!

:lol:
By FastFive
Last post before bed.... the backside of Baggy Shorts Guy! :lol:

As I'd mentioned in the other thread, I took these a couple of weeks ago. I think it was basically the last weekend with decent enough weather to dress like this outside. The shorts in question fit me just a little loose when I bought them early this year. But now? With the belt undone they require hands in pockets, or else...
Attachments
IMG_2355.JPG
IMG_2355.JPG (128.78 KiB) Viewed 15036 times
IMG_2353cropped.jpg
IMG_2353cropped.jpg (147.96 KiB) Viewed 15036 times
IMG_2352cropped.jpg
IMG_2352cropped.jpg (136.12 KiB) Viewed 15036 times
By mandadees
Spank! :)
By FastFive
Only if I did something wrong... ;)
By holliebaby
Yummy Fast, nice view to wake up to!! Seeing a nice moon instead of the sun is good in this instance!!

And I love all the men's assets pictures. Keep them up boys!! Literally and figuratively!!

Manda, has Honora pulled down that towel yet?? We are all waiting!! I should not be greedy I guess, I begged for boobs and you delivered BIG time!!! And Honora, I am from Chicago and being a Cubs fan I love IVY. I would love to kiss yours!!!!!

Where has Jen been? I just finished looking at all of her pictures with hubby this weekend, they are fantastic. Even the ones with clothes on in the other thread. She is so cute and sexy either way. Did she say something about letting us borrow her husband or did I just dream that??
By FastFive
holliebaby wrote:Keep them up boys!! Literally and figuratively!!
Of course we'll keep it up.

We're men... when beautiful women ask us to do something for them... we generally cave in and do it. :D
By honora
Grumpy, licks won't quite do it completely. Gotta have some finger action in there too to get me, I mean them off! ;)

Thinker, in that case it should be your birthday every day! Can't remember if I asked before but how did that nude 5K run go? :D

Thumps, I was not expecting that pic at all from you! All you have given me before was a muscular thigh and some cool silver heels covering those assets! But holy wow I couldn't (still can't) take my eyes off of it - Manda needs to keep demanding you to respond! :lol:

Jess, I also literally laughed out at "Halloweenie" too. Head thrown back and all

Fast, ok I am loving the sequence of pics you shared lol! Hmmmmm now I think you should turn around :oops: So you NEVER get invited to that kind of party? Then you should come with me next year! Btw, you don't have to answer if you don't want to but I'm really curious; how tall are you?
By honora
Hollie, so I did in fact pull that towel down, but Manda gave me that sexy grin and had her lower self wrapped up again in seconds :( I'll try again sometime :twisted:
By honora
Mr. Dangerous, so this is your first pic here then?! There is something spontaneous and fun when I see a pic like that, just hanging out of a guy's jeans ;)
By rockclimber
Election Day is tomorrow......

Vote early, often and naked........

No ID required......

:oops:
Attachments
IMG_20141103_222858.jpg
IMG_20141103_222858.jpg (228.26 KiB) Viewed 14986 times
By rockclimber
Jess wrote:I LOL'd at the "halloweenie" comment!

Rock,

"Thing with your hips" you say? Do tell! :shock:

Don't worry about derivative. I'm sure all the COFFettes would like to see you get "Rock Hard" ;)
Maybe... Just maybe......

But I'm smiling and have great time considering!
By Jess
Rock, if you really want to smile, picture the image of me swinging on it like Tarzan on a vine!
I'll even do the loin cloth...but you have to EARN the yell!
By Jess
I just had an image .... George of the Jungle! Hey, watch out for that...(splat)...thigh? :lol:
By 327retro
Jess wrote:I just had an image .... George of the Jungle! Hey, watch out for that...(splat)...thigh? :lol:
Those trees can be dangerous if your not paying attention Be carful some have been known to spit. ;) :oops:
By FastFive
honora wrote:Grumpy, licks won't quite do it completely. Gotta have some finger action in there too to get me, I mean them off! ;)
That sounds like a challenge to some lucky guy... ;)
Fast, ok I am loving the sequence of pics you shared lol! Hmmmmm now I think you should turn around :oops: So you NEVER get invited to that kind of party? Then you should come with me next year! Btw, you don't have to answer if you don't want to but I'm really curious; how tall are you?
5'10" or so. Why?
By mrdangerous
honora wrote:Mr. Dangerous, so this is your first pic here then?! There is something spontaneous and fun when I see a pic like that, just hanging out of a guy's jeans ;)
Thanks for the notice, Honora. Yeah, that's the first pic I've posted. The wife is more photogenic than I am, but I do what I can. ;)
Last edited by mrdangerous on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By mrdangerous
holliebaby wrote:Thanks for hanging out with us Mr. Dangerous!! Us ladies are happy to see you!!
Happy to be seen, Hollie! Just let me know if you want to see it again. I might take requests ;)
By FastFive
Oh dear... I suppose it was inevitable:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
By mandadees
honora wrote:Hollie, so I did in fact pull that towel down, but Manda gave me that sexy grin and had her lower self wrapped up again in seconds :( I'll try again sometime :twisted:
Shhh, secrets! :oops: :oops: Honora, I want to get you out of that teddy too! :oops:

I feel like a glass of wine and election night in bed, who's up for it? :D
By Thumper
I'd hang a chad on you!

(I know, its an old joke, but still a good one!)
By Thumper
honora wrote: Thumps, I was not expecting that pic at all from you! All you have given me before was a muscular thigh and some cool silver heels covering those assets! But holy wow I couldn't (still can't) take my eyes off of it - Manda needs to keep demanding you to respond! :lol:
Honora, I always try to keep beautiful women satisfied! (I was going to draw a happy face on it before photographing, but I thought ...hmmm....do I really want ladies laughing at my **cough** mighty sword? **cough**)

Perhaps you should take a closer look?

Now, tell me what a bad boy I am! :evil:
C'mon...say it!
By rockclimber
"Chad" was glad he stopped to vote on his way home.
She smiled up at him and whispered with a smile, "Thank you for voting....want me to thank you again?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
cum-covered-1.gif
cum-covered-1.gif (989.71 KiB) Viewed 14887 times
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]