Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Jammer
Angel...your pics are much better than any updates...I love that sweet little bum of yours girl...
By angelamen
Otter62... thank you so for taking the time to post a comment for my photos sweet guy!... I know that commenting isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I can assure you... I am very grateful and hope to read more from you whenever you feel like it hon!

Woody6725... you are more than welcome hon. I do enjoy posing and posting probably as much if not more than you enjoy looking!... hehehe. Such a "TURN ON" to read kind and "EROTIC" comments for my photos so "THANK YOU"!

Jammer... ummmmm, it always so nice to read what "TURNS" guys on, so thank you for being "SPECIFIC" about my "BUM"!... "NICE"!

Angel
xoxoxo
By angelamen
Zeus79... awwwww, thanks so much sweet guy!... so nice of you to post your comment for me... I do hope you will continue with "MORE"!... hehehe

Angel
xoxoxo
By angelamen
Sarge... ummmm, and I "KNOW" how much you love your breakfast sweet guy!... hehehe...

Angel
xoxoxo
By Sarge9
angelamen wrote:Well guys... hehehe, no reason to "HIDE"... I won't bite you know!... hehehe

Angel
xoxoxo
You wont bite ??????

Well thats no fun :(
By cmtmit
Hope you don't mind but here is one from my wife
Attachments
150.jpg
150.jpg (80.86 KiB) Viewed 11922 times
By Jammer
Angel, the way this thread is progressing, I may never care if VW comes back on line...very stimulating pics today...are you trying to put us in the proper frame of mind for the weekend? If so, it's working... :D
By angelamen
Jwjoe... ooohhhhh, you have this 45 y/o lady appreciating your "VERY LOVELY LICKS"!... YUMM!

Jammer... WOW!... you certainly know how to make me "SMILE"!... Your comments are "ALWAYS" soooooooo wonderfully "SPECIAL"!...

Angel
xoxoxo
By fireman1964
Angel, I tried to respond to your email, but it says I am not allowed to do that. So Hello and nice to meet you. I have enjoyed your pics for a little bit now.
By Jammer
Angel, are you sure that your smile isn't caused from running your hands over those gorgeous breasts of yours? I know I'd have a huge smile on my face if I had my hands on those beautiful mounds of sensual flesh...
By angelamen
Cdl2... ummmmmm, "I DO LOVE SPERM"... and "LOTS OF IT"!... I am sure "YOUR ADDITION" would "DECORATE" me nicely hon... and "THANK YOU" for such a "HOT OFFER"!... YUMM!

Jammer... awwwww, you are such a "CUTIE"!... always some very "SWEET" comments which make me smile, laugh and of course keep me "EXTREMELY WET"!...

Sarge... I "KNOW"... just how hungry you get at breakfast time sweet guy!... hehehe

Angel
xoxoxo
By angelamen
Well guys... hehehe, are you going to keep this 45 y/o Lady lonely?... or are you going to entice me to keep posting for you?... ummmmm, I am feeling extremely "HORNY" and have plenty to post!... that is of course if you are willing to keep me company!... YUMM!

Angel
xoxoxo
By Webstertexas
Love the natural look. Thank you. I might even get excited about it. Be the first thing I've been excited about in weeks!
By angelamen
WOW!... I am soooooo overwhelmed with all the "VERY LOVELY" comments which have been posted over the last day!... Sooooo nice to see a couple of new names which I hadn't recognized from before. As always guys, if you like what you see... please take the time to post a comment and I will be more than happy to keep posting for you!... I do hope you will continue to enjoy!!!

Angel
xoxoxo
By angelamen
Sarge... ummmm, it seems to me you quite enjoy your mornings sweet guy?... it's always sooooooooo nice to post for you hon and I am happy to have you here with me once again!...

Angel
xoxoxo
By Sarge9
James wrote:I don't see any thing.
Have you turned your pictures off in User Control Panel ???
By cerebio
Angel, you make it impossible to only lurk! I've become a true angel fan thanks to this thread ;-)
By angelamen
James... the photos start on about page 24 or 25 hon... long story, but I will tell you if you have time and want to know... hehehe

Sarge... awwwww, thank you sweet guy!... it's alway nice to read lovely comments about my "SMALL, but FIRM 34B CUPS"!... "HOT"!

Angel
xoxoxo
By Sarge9
cerebio wrote:Angel, you make it impossible to only lurk! I've become a true angel fan thanks to this thread ;-)
I'm with him ^
By angelamen
Cerebio... thank you for becoming a "FAN" and not a "LURKER"... it does make it soooo much more "ENJOYABLE" for me to be able to read a man's words through his comments and PM's... I am grateful to now have you as a "FRIEND" hon!...

Sarge... you've been a "FRIEND" for quite awhile now haven't you!... hehehe

James... awwww, such a "CUTIE" and I appreciate your "LOVELY" comment hon!... hoping now to receive a lot more from you... hint, hint... hehehe

Angel
xoxoxo
By sourdoh
Thanks for keeping the pictures coming Angel. I need to see your delectable body in all its glory to know that everything is still right with the world. Keep it up and I promise I will be too. ;)
By cerebio
I'm grateful that you share yourself with us like this. You are an amazing woman. I took a long HARD look at some earlier pictures in the thread(again) and conclude that you're ass and pussy are both likable and lickable :-D
By angelamen
Sourdoh... hehehe, well how could I refuse hon... just you telling me that I keep you "UP" has now got me all "WET" once again!... "NICE"!...

Angel
xoxoxo
By Sarge9
sourdoh wrote: "everything is still right with the world"
LOL.... I like that line....maybe with a few more pic's she can fix Global Warming too :)
By angelamen
Cerebio... ummmmm, you have me reaching for my "BLACK 8" DOC JOHNSON" now sweet guy!... I am extremely "HORNY" right now and "LOVE GETTING MYSELF OFF"!... soooooo "HOT"!...

Sarge... hehehe, not only are you a sweet guy, but "FUNNY TOO"!...

Angel
xoxoxo
By Sarge9
If your reaching for the "BLACK 8" DOC JOHNSON" then you best reach for the camera too :)
By sourdoh
I have to admit, at least for my microclimate, Angel has been a leading cause of warming. Reading what others say here, she's having that effect globally. But what a nice happy ending for the world. Now if only Angel had a cam to show us how she plays with the good doctor...
By angelamen
Sarge... hehehe, that job is my "HUSBAND'S"!..., but rest assured... you will see some of me with it!

Angel
xoxoxo
By Jammer
angelamen wrote:WOW!... I am soooooo overwhelmed with all the "VERY LOVELY" comments which have been posted over the last day!... Sooooo nice to see a couple of new names which I hadn't recognized from before. As always guys, if you like what you see... please take the time to post a comment and I will be more than happy to keep posting for you!... I do hope you will continue to enjoy!!!

Angel
xoxoxo
Great pic...but you shouldn't talk with your mouth full Angel...besides you have more important things to do right now then to be engaging in stimulating conversation.

And the rest of our photos are pretty darn stimulating too...
MUGA Hat

Misspelled it? I just copied what's on your own d[…]

Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives