Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Richard
Lisajane: Have been trying to find you since the ship sunk !! You have great pictures on pbase: maybe that caused VW to crash. Hope to see the Diva of Desire again soon on the pages of VW. Was about to call RCMP to try and locate you. I guess you don't read or respond to the pbase mail.......regards..... : :shock: Richard
By rockclimber
Lol naw not yet..... but it is discouraging. In defense of VW... there is a lot of BS on both sites. VW has a lot of resources in FL and its a huge problem here with storms and probably will be for a couple more days. I check both but home base is with Winston for me.

I have faith in VW getting up and running soon. I do wish some visible improvements..even tiny ones....would pop up as soon as possible. Every days delay is a business killer. I think by and large people are forgiving and loyal to their community that they choose to be part of. And that after all is what this is.... a voluntary commjnity. Granted it is a business but a unique one I think.

Of course you can always email pics .... lol.. Ill post em ha ha....

Rc
By Jewels
We're still anchored here LJ, although I hope we can disembark soon!

Oh...what the heck! May as well keep it lively while we wait...
Attachments
bluedenim1.JPG
bluedenim1.JPG (132.88 KiB) Viewed 19515 times
By Canadiancrow
Thanks to all the ladies for providing 'float-able devices' for us to hold on to... well we can do more with them but I think I'll be good and keep with the lifeboat theme :)

much <3
By rockclimber
Errrrmmm... tbose will do nicely in a."pinch" Jewels..... I just might add them to jewels and pearls.... lol

Rc :P
By Skeetz
Ooouuch, that looks painful Jewels!

But, no worries, I'll kiss 'em "All Better."

(puckered up and ready, emoticon)
By unhappycamper
LisaJane wrote:Rockclimber.... pbase is a place I store all my pics. I have been shot by alot of guys/photographers over the years. Some Pro some not. I am not a Pro model I do it for pure fun. I just found a way to get free pictures. I use to want to be a model but it never worked out so I continue to be a model wannabee. When I submit contri's I DO NOT use Pro photographers cause I know that is against the rules. I actually only shoot with one guy for VW pics. He is not Pro, it is just a hobby for him also. Well except for my vacation pics which are from a VW fan. It really makes me angry when people say I'm pro. Anyways my pics are here ....

http://www.pbase.com/lisajanec

xoxox
Lisa,

seems to for your next summer you ll have to visit us in Whitehorse ....
and let s set a crazy session ....

all the best and love from your whitehorse friends.
By Natasha
Hey CC,
Wanted to let you know I tired to reply to your pm but it wasn't working for me either time.

Hi to the COFF gang!

That does look painful Jewels but in a good way. hehe!

How's everyone doing waiting it out?

Talk to you later, I'm suddenly needed. Luv, Natasha xoxo

By MrSassy64
Well, time to give up on this site. Looking more & more like Igor's story was true. Seems that all this group has is the voyeurweb and redclouds domain names. Read a post here earlier tonight where the IP's of Kates e-mails were actually coming from the girlfeiend MD of the supossed owner of the domains. Both her and him were recently arrested for drug offences in Florida. Really makes you wonder doesn't it. Sassy has decided that she wants to post on the other site, so I guess that's where we are going. Hope to see some of you over there soon. I'm not crazy about the way Igor did things, but his story sure makes alot more sense than the run around and string along we are getting here. We paid for Redclouds and Homeclips and have not even gotten an e-mail from them, many other paying subscribers have gotten e=mails for them explaining or making excuses for the delay. We give up, good luck all! :(
By Captnmate
Aye, one of the more sensible threads here. . . mind if we drop anchor and weather the storm here? I promise to post a pic . . . or two! Arrgh!
CnM27.jpg
By sourdoh
Sorry to lose you and the missus, MrSassy. I hope to see your images again somewhere, but I'm not convinced yet that VC is for me. Thanks for the wonderful images.
By MrSassy64
Don't know why you think your losing us. There is no site here to lose us from! It's been day after day of run around and nothing else, while the other side has a fully functional site. Functional talks, bullshit walks as the old saying goes and thus far this site has been nothing but bullshit. I used to be system administrator for an ISP that I owned and hosted in excess of 100 sites, many of which were dynamic real estate sites that were database driven with photos and tours of the properties, and I can tell you first hand that this is a pile of warm, steaming BS. The supposed owners of this site have control of the domain names only and are trying to put a site together and not doing too well. If they are the real WV and RC they could have went through the many lines of code and removed the backdoors by now and been back online. I don't really believe that they have access to the code to go through, but are attempting to re write from scratch and finding out how much work it really is. I used to write and debug the code and it's a time consuming proceess, just when you think your done another bug pops up.
By Jammer
Mr. Sassy, please tell Sassy that I'd love to see her at the other site. When/if VW returns, she can decide whether to stay there, return here, or to post on both. But which ever she decides, I'll be happy to find her.
By MrSassy64
Just uploaded 2 HC & 1 posed post to the otherside, enjoy! We were really hopng that this site would turn out to be the real thing, but it doesn't sappear to be right now.
By Jammer
I'll watch for the posed contri, but I don't have a membership to the pay sections, so I'll be missing those sets.
By Canadiancrow
awesome MrSassy... give her a big hug from me and keep me updated, you know my info :) lol
It' sucks this whole thing is weird...
Natasha... LJ had the same problem at first but got it to work... I'm sure it's just a bug :)

take care everyone I'll be on both sites as long as my friends are at both sites
By Skeetz
Ahoy there Capt.,

I'm not so sure that "sensible" is a term I would use with this group but thanks for bringin' your lovely Mate on board. She's just the sort of shipmate that this leaky old tub needs more of, imho. She sure looks well qualified to handle the "rigging."

Waving to Natasha, long time "no see" as they say. (shameless hint) It would sure be nice to see you on deck as well. ;)

The crew is filling out nicely, albeit slowly. We have the Lovely LisaJane in the galley now, making everyone hungry, (well, all the deck hands, to be sure,) and Jewels is definitely on board just being, "Jewelzie!" (ain't that plenty?) Pass the strawberries please.

Sounds like Sassy has jumped ship, sorry to hear that, but "Bon Voyage" to ya' sweety!

How 'bout it ladies, . . . leave us a little pictorial treat when you *peek in* to the Lifeboat. (we know you are . . . peeking that is.) :D

Have a great one everybody, I'm off to sail my big red Land Yacht for a while.

Skeetz
By Jewels
Yes, I'm still hanging on here in the lifeboat Skeets, although I don't know how much longer we can keep afloat! Hope we find land soon! lol!!! :lol:
By MrSassy64
Skeetz, there is no ship to jump from. Sassy wanted to post and there is no site here to post on. Also they allow the contributors to delete nasty comments now, so she doesn't have to deal with the lowlife bashers anymore. Was holding out for this site to come back and be better, but it sure doesn't look like it will anytime soon. I guess if all you want to do is chit-chat this forum works fine, but there is no site to post on plain and simple. It appears that the other site is going to be what this one was only more contributor friendly.
By Canadiancrow
it's nice to hear Sassy hasn't given up on posting... I hope you guys don't give up completely on this site.
You guys will both me missed...
big hugs

Jewels... my other favorite red head... as long as the ladies are here we will stay afloat :)
By MrSassy64
CC, There is no site here to give up on. We were waiting to see what they'd come up with here, so far nothing but excuses on a forum. It appears that some contributors and paid members are at least getting e-mail from them, so far we have heard nothing from them and they don't respond when e-mailed. I still watch this forum to keep up on the latest, but we have posts up today on the other site. If and when this site ever reappears, I wonder how many of the contributors will remain considering the down time, the bounced payment checks this year and their indifference to nasty comments posted on the contris.
By Natasha
Peeking in, hi everyone!
The reason I haven't been hanging out here is, I don't trust them anymore. You should read what "The General" is saying at the other site.
By Suntann
Natasha wrote: Peeking in, hi everyone!
The reason I haven't been hanging out here is, I don't trust them anymore. You should read what "The General" is saying at the other site.

Nat that you?????
By Suntann
Natasha wrote:Yep it's me.
Glad to see somebody else is suspicious, LJ!

I'm on both sites and there are quite a few of the sammers there as well.
It's one fuck of alot better than here.

Your user name and PW will work there
By LisaJane
I'm not totally happy with either side but I'm starting to think Igor is the better of the two.

I just want to post my pics damnit LOL :-) hehehe
By Jewels
I've taken a peek over at the other side (even posted to the BB's once), but still not sure about making the move, so...for now...I'll continue to stay put in the lifeboat.
By Coffjr
The lifeboat sunk to the second page - time to bump it up to the first page again.
By Skeetz
Well Darn, looks like I missed the Jewels and LisaJane show last night. Sure hope there's to be an encore performance!

'Cause I just Luuvvve Nipple Tweeking, wet or otherwise! And who couldn't use a little Leg, now and then. You know girls, I could help ya' with that, errr, those uhhh, . . . Oh My! :oops:

This is a real dilemma, I kind'a like where I see the other site going but I absolutely Love this "Pics with the Commentary" thing that's going on here. Or maybe it's just the Nipples. ;)

What's a Red Blooded American Boy to do?? :?
By Jewels
Skeets! We're just trying to keep the lifeboat afloat a little longer here. But LJ, I ain't taking the blame for starting all this. It was Lady T who posted the first pic to this thread as a birthday treat to Skeets. Although, I must admit to jumping on the band wagon! hehe... :P
By Skeetz
So now it's my fault ehhh? OK, I'll share the blame with Lady T, (or most anything else she wants to share, heh,heh, heh . . .

Well, I must admit, Jewels, you two are floatin' my boat quite nicely! And the dinghy too, I reckon. :D

Damn the torpedoes, Full speed ahead! I do love those Torpedoes, especially the "Pink Tipped" ones.
By Jammer
Well, who ever is to blame for all of this, I'd love to give them a big kiss. Just to be clear, when I say 'all of this', I'm not referring to the mess we are in, but to the great photos here that are keeping things civil. Thanks ladies, you are the only good reason to keep returning to this BB...
By writermancali
Jewels,

This site desperately needed a boost and your pic "raised" a lot of hope last night...sorry, i've lost touch, but never stop loving your pics...
By Coffjr
Jewels, I'm trying to do my part too - bailing the water out of the boat!

But I just love what you and LJ are doing! Dueling redheads. I think LJ is a leg up on you - excuse the pun. :D
By Jewels
Jr, I guess I better play a little catch up then eh? ;) Skeetz and Jammer, I think I speak for LJ too when I say we're just trying to add a little "colour" to the scenery around here. (This dark background tends to look a little gloomy at times!!!) :lol:
Attachments
DSCF0064.jpg
DSCF0064.jpg (90.69 KiB) Viewed 51177 times
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps