Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Skeetz
Red Fantasy, huh . . . I must confess, I've had a few of those. (often after a visit to you PlayGround posts,)

I just discovered a new feature, when some one posts while you are typing, (clumsily, in my case,) the system alerts and suggests you might want to alter your reply. Pretty Cool!

But no more "slipping in under" I guess. :(

WOW, again! Your on fire tonight, dear girl, or I should say girls.
By LisaJane
Swill .... thank you I'm glad you liked

Telll your wife you won't show her face. She might post then. Lots of women don't show their face. If that doesn't work I'm not sure what you could do to convince her.
By rockclimber
Beg.....

Lol!
:roll:
By Skeetz
Hey,LJ, You still up?

Me too, tying to figure out what's behind the eight ball. :?

I agree with the comments about pbase. The new b/w shots are fabulous.
But then the model is always fabulous. ;)
Last edited by Skeetz on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
By rockclimber
Whats pbase?
By LisaJane
Rockclimber.... pbase is a place I store all my pics. I have been shot by alot of guys/photographers over the years. Some Pro some not. I am not a Pro model I do it for pure fun. I just found a way to get free pictures. I use to want to be a model but it never worked out so I continue to be a model wannabee. When I submit contri's I DO NOT use Pro photographers cause I know that is against the rules. I actually only shoot with one guy for VW pics. He is not Pro, it is just a hobby for him also. Well except for my vacation pics which are from a VW fan. It really makes me angry when people say I'm pro. Anyways my pics are here ....

http://www.pbase.com/lisajanec

xoxox
By rockclimber
Thanks lj.

Shoot me an email at derma dot doc at hot mail dot com and say hi!
By CountessFuntime
LJ...if you ever need a photographer, Jaybird said she would give me a recommendation. I'm thinking a group shot of all the COFF redheads would be an instant classic. ;)
By Jewels
Piggdogg, COFF stands for "Connoisseurs of the Female Form" and originally started by a group of guys over on the Private Shots BB's as a way to encourage those ladies who contributed. It wasn't long before some of us gals found our way to those same boards and we grew from there! We refer to the fellas as COFFs and us gals as COFFettes. Some of us did post regularly to the various sites (before it tumbled down) and some of us didn't. But, we always enjoyed the camaraderie that existed there.

Hope that gives you a little insight into "COFF". :)
By Skeetz
Good Morning Jewels and all you other dinghy dwellers as well. Great day, here in the San Joe-Wackin' Valley. :D

Have a Good One, all!
By Paulbrx
In case you haven't visited Rock's BB for COFF, I'd like to let you all know that Benny went to doggie heaven today. He was getting very frail and we had to have him put to sleep today. Flash is in mourning. Winston, I'm afraid you've lost an old friend.
By rockclimber
Im sorry to hear Paul... I posted on the COFF Boards as well for you. Lothario and Marie have resurfaced as well I noticed. Hopefuy we will see some substantive change soon. A temp site would be a welcome change and I KNOW its easy to do. :lol:
By Gow
Justtttt wowwww I don't know how much I missed LJ.LJ you r e real reason I became a voyeurweb fanatic.you r jus amazing and super sexy.So glad cud find your pics online.Luvvv n miss u lotttt.
By LisaJane
Yes CC you are right .. I would rather be in the water

Countessfuntime .... that would be a great pic but kinda hard to get everybody together for it :-)

Thanks Gow :-) and hello ... nice to meet you I'm LJ LOL just being silly hehehe ... I'm happy you enjoy my pics ... that's what it is all about ... I just love doing them ... don't have to twist my arm lol

Waving to everybody else

xoxox
By Gow
Hey LJ u online.....oooohhh it's a dream come true...at least it's coz e VW down...thank god!!!Ur greatest fan n keep smiling:)
By Gow
Oooohhh I'm e happiest man currently as I got a reply from my dream lady herself.Thank you so Mirch LJ for being so kind.Was,am and will be ur greatest fan.xoxoxo
By Jewels
*peeks in* Good morning COFFs and COFFettes! This lifeboat of ours is holding up pretty well, but...it will be nice to drop anchor. Hope it's soon! :P
By Skeetz
Good Morning All!

Jewels is sounding so naughtical this morning, I'm tempted to say something about "Docking in HER Port."

But I wouldn't dare to be so crude. . . Or would I? :lol:

With my luck, she would probably leave me "up the proverbial creek without a paddle!"
By LisaJane
AAAWWWW you are welcome Gow .... I always try and say hi to my fans .... you guys are great :-) If I didn't have awesome fans I wouldn't be doing this :D
By LisaJane
I have lots of pics from my vacation still. Soon as they are up and running (which they better hurry up) I will be submitting.
By Jewels
Skeets! You know I wouldn't leave you stranded!! Besides...I float pretty good in the water (got my own "Mae West") so you can hang onto me!! ;)
Attachments
DSCF0051b.jpg
DSCF0051b.jpg (55.79 KiB) Viewed 19301 times
By Skeetz
" . . . you can hang onto me . . . "
That, my dear Jewels,is the best offer I've had in a long long time!

Brings to mind an old B.B.King song, (or was it Clapton?)

"Hold On. I'm Comin " . . . and wasn't there a line that went something like . .

"Reach out to me for satisfaction.
Call my name, for quick reaction."

You certainly know how to elicit "quick reactions," Thank You very much!

LisaJane, you're pretty darned good at that yourself, now that I think about it. And I do . . . think about it, that is. ;)
But I must say, that while that life vest is "lifeboat" appropriate it just doesn't Do It for me like those all natural flotation devices.

(Scrolling nonchalantly back to earlier shots.) 8-)

Safety, Scmafety!
By Skeetz
G'morning Love!

So you loved that B.B. King title did ya'?
"Well I'm lovin' the concept!" he said, securing a firm grip.

It's amazing sometimes, what a simple phrase will bring forth in this old mind. To say nothing of what the sight of that delicious body stirs UP! :oops:

Well here it is, another beautiful Sunday morning, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, Berty is a year older and yet we have NO "SMC" in which to enjoy a light repast with my morning coffee, and Manda of course. ;)
It's just not right, I tell you!

Oh well, I suppose I'll just be forced to take my coffee here, beside Jewels, in the Hot Tub. 8-) Life's not so bad, now that I think about it, "More tea, my Dear?" :)

By mandadees
Hi Skeeter

COFFee is on lol, maybe a thread too if it gets the OK. :D

:lol:
By Jammer
Great pic LisaJane. But if VW comes back tonight as promised, then they are shutting down this BB, so many people won't get to enjoy it. Damn, I wish I was there and had my camera handy...
By MrSassy64
We are geting about ready to dump this site and head on over to VC and post. We really thought that this site was in the right, but they don't seem to have any acess to the orginal site's information. Makes us think that all they control is the domain names. I'm sure that Coff can find a home there also. The time it is taking this site to re-surface does not jive with the story they are spewing. The fact that they don't even have our old login info says it all. Not sure, was really holding out for this site to come back, but it is looking alot like smoke and mirrors right now.
By LisaJane
Hang in there MrSassy .... Igor is a jerk for what he did. I don't care who is righ or who is wrong he is still a jerk ... shutting down my fav site.
By Jewels
It seems that these boards will be taken down soon, probably before the morning, once the new site is online. So...I'd just like to take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone in the lifeboat for helping us to stay afloat while we sailed over troubled waters! hehe.... See you on the other side! :P
By Jewels
Hmmmm...I didn't expect us to still be sitting in our lifeboat this morning. C'mon on VW! I thought we'd be on dry land by now!!!
By Sgmrs
Seriously vw wtf is going on? Its Monday morning. These constant updates giving us hope then blowing up in our faces over and over. If you say it will be up by Sunday night.. put it up, glitches and all. Your word means a lot, or atleast used to. A new site always has minor issues. Let's fix em as we go! Let's get this site running, Kate's corner awaits!! (Supposably..) :evil:
By rockclimber
Howdy vw....

Just my two cents about the delays. The area where vw seems to mostly be located is Florida and down here we are in the middle of Tropical Storm Debbie which is sitting in the gulf dumping rain all over. Power outages and bridge closures and flooding are all over here. It would be impossible for that not to impact on any business activity that involves large numbers of people. This storm has flooded the area since last Thursday and will continue at least a couple more days.

Long story short.... I'd cut em some slack.....

My two cents. Always room here in the COFF lifeboat.....got extra floaties for the programmers if ya need .....
By Canadiancrow
as long as we have the lifeboat and we can post pics here its all good... I know you can't win anything here but at least you can have fun.

BTW I love the fact that we don't have bashers or annons :)
By rockclimber
Speaking of...... i complained to kate about the plans to dump these boards and she didnt know what I meant. I think that was a miss communication. My take from the message was that these will continue in some way.....

Should be clarified though......

Good to see you cc. :P
By Jewels
Rock, I'd like to think that some of the features of these boards will carry over onto the new site when (and if) it's up and running. I like the idea of the PM's. We used to have that feature way back in the early days at VW. It's also nice to be able to post pics on the boards, although I suspect that feature will only be available to the RC boards when the site returns, 'cos it might be difficult to monitor the pics that folks post.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]