Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
"A popular TV doctor who is part of the “HOY” program, a Mexican morning television show, and COVID vaccine advocate reportedly died of a heart attack early morning on June 26.

Dr. Alfredo Victoria Moreno, 42, a vaccine expert, epidemiologist, and former candidate mayor of Puebla, Mexico died suddenly allegedly due to the “consequences of COVID-19,” Governor Sergio Salomón Céspedes Peregrina confirmed during a press conference."

It could also be possible that he was lonely, as one of the few remaining Mexicans in Mexico after two years of a wide open souther border saw 6 million new illegal aliens enter the US since 2021?
By Clownkicker
It's amazing that the Republicans running Congress still refuse to do anything about it, isn't it, johnny.

I must assume that was the point of this thread, since we must always guess what your point is because you never tell us.

Or else you just don't have any point to your thoughtless posts.
By Clownkicker
Back in his high school days on the farm, johnny's fragrance of choice was called "Pee Ewe."

(Or maybe that was Ewe Pee"?)

Anyway, chicks didn't dig it, to put it mildly.

But of course it was impossible to put it mildly. It was pretty potent stuff.
By johnforbes
Heavens, Clowntoker remains unaware that my high school cologne was English Leather.

Sure, it should have been "Irish Heritage" instead of "English" but such is the unfairness of life.

Alas, Clowntroller's high school cologne was "Frisco Dude in Leather Chaps"...
By Clownkicker
"Heavens, His Lordship remains unaware that my high school cologne was English Leather."-johnfoibles

So your Frisco leather fetish actually started while you were in high school, eh?

Please spare us all the sordid details.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps