A place to share your sexy stories
By canepar
My mom died when I was only one year old. My dad re-married a year later my mother´s younger sister. So I only knew my aunt as my mother. I was an only child and was very close to her.

It was nice to see how well this woman had adapted to her role as stepmother and mistress of the house and how confidently she walked around in her underwear despite the fact that her stepson was nearby.

When I was a child, she felt comfortable in our apartment being in just her lingerie. She frequently wore skimpy panties around the house with much confidence. She only was hanging around in her underwear with her close family when she could be less guarded and more relaxed but never when people outside of the family were there (she’s still somewhat shy). Of course she for no reason would answer the door in such state of dress and all our windows were pretty well covered.

Underwear is generally not considered an appropriate attire to wear around male children if they are old enough to go to school but allowed while dressing in front of female family members.

However, what it was an innocent issue turned into something more and drew my attention when I grew up. Previously I didn’t care if my stepmom was dressed or naked. I am not talking about something sinful or sexual. I think that in her background mind I was still a baby boy and it was normal being seen in bra and panties for family members. I never found it out of place or perverse because she was not parading around the house or expecting appreciation or approval; she rather assumed she was “out of harm’s way” and nobody would mind.

The first time I remember seeing her partially naked was when I was 7 years old. She would come from work and went to her bedroom to change. I entered the bedroom and played around and she didn’t mind that I was there, in fact, she just smiled and continued undressing normally. I was pretending not to be watching but would stare at her all the time when she wasn’t looking at me. I remember she took off her pants and her blouse. She was standing in her bra and white cotton panties and black pantyhose over the panties. She neither seemed to be embarrassed and never intended to cover up herself. Those 30 seconds of seeing her had a big impact on me. She was in her late twenties and looked gorgeous with beautiful breasts, long legs in that pantyhose (at least they looked long to me as I was only 6!) and nice round ass.

After that I tried to take advantage of every opportunity that arose. I once saw the reflection of her in just a nice set of new lingerie in her bathroom door mirror as she was painting her toenails on the side of the tub. Other night I had to go to the bathroom. On the way back to my room, I walked past the master bedroom. The door was open just a few inches so I couldn’t resist taking a peek and I saw her sitting on her bed with the phone on her shoulder and talking. She was in her black underwear and she was rubbing lotion on her leg. I stopped and kept looking. Then she stood up and put lotion on her waist and up to her ribs. She had a nice shaped body and obviously didn’t notice my stare.

Next week she, wearing a short robe, went downstairs to the kitchen, where I was playing, and she put some clothes inside the washing machine. To mi biggest surprise, after the last shirt, she crossed her arms, took her sexy robe from the bottom and pulled it up taking it off over her head and threw it inside the washing machine, exposing a pink G string and matching bra.

Once she was in the shower when I told her I was going to sleep. But I couldn’t find a toy of mine and stood still for a few minutes. Then the phone rang and she got out of the bathroom and came running to the living room with her wet hair and nothing but her lace trimmed panties and revealing her glorious rack uncovered. Smelling of some floral bath oil, and honestly, looking like a Goddess. She talked for almost five minutes. She thought I was not there and didn’t notice since I remained still and quiet so I could admire her the whole time. Never knew I saw her naked.

After seeing her that time I used to get inside her bedroom every time she arrived to home and changed clothes and while she was bathing and leaving the bathroom door open. She smiled and never complained for my being nearby and looking at her.

She finally realized one day that I sure did talk to her a lot while she was changing after work or while she was in the tub. After that I guess she figured I didn’t need to be seeing her undressing all the time and started to close the door.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]