A place to share your sexy stories
By canepar
Our neighbor was a tennis player and used to travel quite a while ago, that's why her home was uninhabited for much of the time. She always gave my mother her apartment keys when she was outside for looking after for her place and plants.

Samantha was, at that time, 24 years old, very attractive, brunette, long hair, brown eyes and great body due to her permanent training.

I really liked her very much since she gave me away mi first racket (In time I realized that tennis was not my thing). I would not say that I had a crush on her; because I was ten years younger but and enjoyed watching her in her tennis mini skirt when we shared the elevator ride.

However she never looked sexier to me than the day my mother sent me to ask her for some sugar and Samantha received me wearing just her bathrobe. She had just taken a shower and still had her hair wet.

Many of the times I accompanied my mother when she went to Samantha’s since she had an impressive collection of sport magazines.

She always told us when she would arrive home so that my mother could connect her refrigerator and put something inside.

That time she told us she would be arriving the next Friday so, the day before, we bought some ice cream since it was the hottest day of the year and went to her home.

Something was strange since when I put the key inside the keyhole, I noticed that the door was closed but not locked. As it was me who always opened the door I said nothing and we came in. As usual the place was totally dark since all the blinds were closed.

I went fast through the hall to the living room for lifting the blinds while my mother stayed behind closing the door. After the noise of the door shutting it was heard a voice coming from the kitchen. It was Samantha’s voice asking if it was my mother. As she answered affirmatively, Samantha went to the hall to meet her and for our great surprise…

...she came out of the kitchen wearing only a tiny and skimpy set of white lingerie!!!

The way the place was designed, the door of the kitchen was in the middle of the hall, in front of the door of the bedroom and then the living room at the end of the hall.

The timing couldn’t have been more perfect. As the kitchen was the only place where there were no blinds, Samantha stood there, fully exposed in just her bra and thong, right in the only illuminated spot of the flat as if she were focused by a headlight.

Before we could react, she told my mother that she had just arrived since she was able to change the flight and arrived earlier before planned. She was surprised but not embarrassed and did not make the less effort to cover herself as if she were comfortable and did not care about being in just her undies.

I was amazed that she had not blushed at all. I almost excused myself when I realized that she had not seen me since I was in the middle of the darkness at the end of the hall and I had not even made a noise or spoken a single word. I felt no sense to reveal my being there.

Samantha started talking about her recent trip to the Caribbean, always not aware that I was absolutely delighted staring at her. My mother, making no comments about Samantha’s particular state of dressing, tried to induce her for going to the bedroom. However, she continued with her narration.

From where I was standing I could only admire the complete package and she had no idea!!! She had that incredible toned body that it was worth enjoying watching. She had golden tanned skin, beautiful hips and perfect breasts. Her stomach was flat and had a nice round belly button. Beside of this, she had a shapely ass, strong legs and thin waist.

I would have congratulated her but, of course, as much as I appreciate the view, it would have been completely inappropriate.

In a moment she said smiling that luckily for her I had not come with my mother that day.

Neither my mother nor I said anything since she would be very unhappy at me having seen her practically naked.

I was so lucky since Samantha really wanted to talk that day despite my mother's discreet efforts to take her inside her room.

Finally my mother told her that she would better get dressed since I would come later with more things for the refrigerator and she walked to her bedroom to get changed.

When she came out, she was dressed in her cotton robe. I pretended that I had just arrived, that nothing had happened and I never mentioned what I have already seen.

But I have those images recorded in my head forever!!!
By AnonAnon
Our neighbor once caught my wife doing laundry in the nude when he surprised her by knocking on the back door to the kitchen/laundry area of our house. My wife enjoyed it and let him know it. When she walked into the garage to hand me the tool he'd brought over her only concern was that I confirm that her tampon string wasn't showing. It wasn't.
By Jocko64
LOL, That is funny sounds something like my wife, I think every neighbor and close friends male and female have seen her naked! Ant yes my wife would have worried about that Tampoon string !
By AnonAnon
One evening we were headed out to a dark underground bar we like. My wife always takes the opportunity the dark environment presents to wear very see through tops braless and this evening was no exception. As soon as we were in the car, a neighbor that had just moved in asked if he could use our wifi for a few hours. I could have given him the login information, but my wife insisted on doing it, and ended up talking to him for fifteen minutes. I gave them the occasional look in the rearview mirror and the guy was having a hard time keeping his eyes off her chest. When my wife returned to the car, she was all smiles and erect nipples.
By canepar
After watching Samantha half-naked, I was looking forward to seeing her again. Every night I dreamed of her. Unfortunately, I didn’t know when I would have another chance.

However, luck was on my side again. I heard mom talking with Samantha. She was asking mom for the plumber's phone number since it seemed that her shower was not working.

Samantha’s place had two bathrooms, the main one and a smaller one inside an unused bedroom she used for working or studying. That room had a full-length mirror with a wooden frame that had belonged to the previous owner of the apartment. Besides that, the room had a large window looking to our laundry room by about 7 meters. She rarely, if ever, closed the blinds because there was not really a need to.

Both, Samantha and I lived on the top floor. There was no other window facing Samantha’s office and our laundry room had a frosted glass sliding window which was always closed to avoid waste gases expelled from the boiler of the department below.

I planned to watch her by hardly opening the sliding window when she came back from training that evening. That had to be the longest hours in my entire life waiting for her arrival!

When she turned the room light on, I knew that the moment of the truth had come! I barely opened the window and saw her wearing sweats and a t-shirt and almost immediately pulled down her sweats. She walked around some minutes in panties and then entered the bathroom.

The next thirty minutes were agony for me. I was actually shaking with excitement when I saw her coming out. Oh, my God!! This was what my unbelieving eyes saw: Samantha was standing in the doorway with a towel on her head and in what I thought was the skimpiest bra and panties I’d ever seen. I assumed she felt she could not be seen, otherwise with the light on, she would surely have closed the blinds as soon as she'd entered the room.

I was immediately treated to the sight of her lacy white panties with decorative holes as part of the design. It was so hot being there in the shadows, watching her bra-encased breasts straining at the seams.

But that was only the beginning! She stood there looking at herself in the mirror for a bit, then she turned around to check out her own ass!! I could not believe that was actually happening! She loved the mirror giving me front and back views of hers. My mouth fell open, and I almost had a heart attack when she started applying lotion all over her body.

She really liked looking at herself, and she would strike various poses in front of the mirror, admiring herself. I naturally had no objections to any of that.

I almost passed out when she grabbed the towel off her head and began to blow dry her hair in front of the mirror. She was beautiful. I stared at her for what seemed hours but was minutes. I admired all Samantha’s curvy body. She had a slender waist, flat stomach, and long legs. Her breasts looked perfect, barely covered by a tiny white lacy bra decorated with pink flowers over her most delicate parts. Her tight panties, trimmed in white lace, were pulled into an almost thong, revealing her shapely ass and round butt cheeks.

Later my heartbeat quickened when she took her time to do her long hair and makeup.

Finally, totally unaware that she had an audience, she put a tight dress on that showed her panty line. Suddenly, her light went out, she left the room, and the show was over.
By canepar
That afternoon I arrived home when it was getting dark. I was ready to go play soccer. When I entered the apartment, to my great surprise, I saw Samantha lying on a deck chair on our balcony reading a magazine.

She was wearing a white T-shirt, short jeans and no shoes. Abstracted in reading, she had not noticed my presence. As I approached Samantha to say hello, I couldn't resist the temptation and slowly slid my fingers over the soft soles of her sensitive feet. That brief contact was electrifying, giving her a sudden urge to laugh that she couldn't contain and was unable to control.

"No, no, no! Please don’t do that!" She said as she laughed due to the unexpected shock.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came since your mom promised to make me a dress for a party since my best friend is getting married. I'm waiting for your mother to finish some modifications so I can put it on "

My mum is a skilled professional seamstress and who specializes in making clothes for special occasions. She has a large mirror and a little platform in her "sewing room", which is one of the bedrooms. She closes the door when a woman is trying on clothes if I am home. That room is the last one at the end of the hallway. Since my mother prefers to work with natural light, the window inside had no curtains and looked out onto the balcony´s back. In addition, there are no adjacent neighbor´s windows because we reside in front of a park.

As son as I became aware of this revelation, my plans were altered. There wasn’t often a chance to gaze into the sewing room through the window during the day. Samantha arrived for the dress fitting almost in the evening because she was studying for her career as an English translator in the morning and afternoon.

After saying goodbye I went to my room instead. For no reason in the world was I going to pass up that chance. I remained silent till Samantha entered the room after hearing my mother call her name.

I returned to the balcony and, protected by the darkness of the night, walked cautiously up to the window. They couldn’t see me from where I was but I had and unobstructed view of the space.

Having admired the dress for a while, Samantha unfastened her jeans and dropped them at her feet, staying in a tiny black thong. Next, she crossed her arms in front of her body and lifted her shirt from the bottom up, pulling it over her head revealing her proportionated breasts encased in a white cotton bra.

I don't think I need to describe Samantha's perfect body in detail. It was stunningly beautiful. Due to various adjustments, she had to put her dress on and take it off several times so she was much of the time in only her underwear. She was absolutely lovely.

At a certain point, they appeared to be in the final test so I left the balcony and walked inside to the kitchen. When the door to the room opened, I could hear the music that my mother was listening and Samantha talking to her as if she were going to get sodas. She made her way down the hall to the kitchen wearing only her lingerie.

Samantha opened the refrigerator, without initially noticing me, and got two small Coca-Cola bottles. When she turned around, she saw I was there. She was so shocked and unprepared for the surprise that both bottles fell out of her hans and broke into a million pieces when she panicked. She reddened but couldn't move owing to her bare feet and the glass all over the floor, so she froze. She instantly tried to cover her thong with one hand and her bra with the other one while apologizing.

"I am sorry. I assumed you were not here."

I told her that the football game had been rescheduled to another day.

While I tried to remove some glass pieces from the path, she, noticing that I was staring at her, asked me:
"Have you ever seen a woman in her underwear before?"

So I had to lie: "Of course, but I had never seen you in your undies." This made her blush even more.

The pieces of glass were too many, so I volunteered to lift her up and carry her in my arms to keep her safe. Given that she had no choice, she consented on the condition that this matter be kept secret. There was no need to tell my mother about it since she was too busy listening to the music to hear what had happened. She stopped covering her body and raised her arms so she could wrap around my neck and let me lift her up.

In order to prevent her from realizing that I had intended to stay, I also apologized for not letting her know I would be returning when I did so. I did this while holding her in my arms. She grinned at me and said it was her fault for being careless and coming out of her undressed when she felt thirsty as I helped her down.

As we conversed, we were face to face. I noticed her eyes occasionally peering right into mine as I was staring at her breasts, but I continued to do so. After what was about 45 seconds of admiring her, she told me that she had to return to my mother and that she would understand if I continued staring at her after she turned her back on me. I offered to turn around but Samantha declined my offer, saying she would be okay. She spoke in a very sincere manner. The nicest rear view of her was then mine to enjoy.

In her t-shirt, jean shorts, and sneakers, Samantha returned after I had finished tidying up the mess, around 30 minutes later. She gave me a long hug and thanked me for making her feel at ease during the uncomfortable situation.
By Jocko64
Our friend from Dallas passed through on way to MB, got new job there was going to see how things were. We had no clue he was coming and stopped at my business just before closing. Said he was going to try to make Atlanta, I said no way, you need to stay overnight with us, he said no, and I said well, at least eat with us and he agreed. I closed up and he followed me home. I parked in garage, he in drive and we went in garage and I told him to go ahead up and surprise wife, I will be right there.

I am 12 steps behind him going up streps and he had opened door and said surprise, my wife was naked in kitchen, ran over to him giving him kisses and hugs and he is one happy guy. I had no clue! He is telling her what a beautiful sight and feeling her tits, she looks at me and says why didn't you tell me? I tell it was shock to me and she comes to me and kisses me and hugging me and says we going to have fun tonight! She finished getting dinner, we ate, we drank and were sitting in living room, she had put a robe on but naked underneath.

About 10, she says I going to bed anyone want to come with me? I spoke up and said why don't you tuck M in? She says great idea and the left room, I go to our bedroom and she calls for me to come in guest room. I walk over to room and walk in and see er on bed sucking his cock and she says to me Honey, please fuck me. Needless to say M and I worked her over till about 2 am and finally went to bed to sleep. This guy and his wife had been swap partners for a few years before we both got transfers., so was not new to us.

Next AM, she makes breakfast for us, we eat, make small talk, he telling me that his wife will reciprocate one day. but I knew she did not like threesomes though but was great in sack. He ready to leave, wife says to him is there anything you need before you go? He laughing says sure a BJ to send me on my way, wife says sure, go sit on the couch in family room, he does and she takes another load in her mouth. He leaves, wife comes over to me and french kisses me still has his cum in her mouth and then sucks my dick taking another load down her throat.
By AnonAnon
When I was dating my wife, we took a trip where we stayed with a cousin of mine in his one bedroom apartment. As was her style at the time, my wife wore a very see thru top braless to dinner and found a blatant admirer in my cousin who didn’t bother disguising the fact that he was checking her tits out all through dinner. When we got home, she took a shower in the single bathroom that wasn’t attached to the bedroom. She could have wrapped herself in a towel to make the crossing but spontaneously decided to walk out into the living room completely naked. In those days she had a rock star body and a trim landing strip serving to accent her discreet pussy lips. She spent the next half and hour or so naked cooking a meal and letting us check her out knowing she was creating some great memories for our spank banks. Not one for teasing without pleasing, at one point she briefly perched on a sofa arm giving us a beautiful view right into her pussy. At the time it was simultaneously shocking and effortless. A very sexy memory.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]