A place to share your sexy stories
I am a 42year old woman. My husband and I have been married for 17 years and have a 15year old daughter! I am 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette. I have really large breasts and i do have a big butt. I don't intend to dress in any particular 'way' for anyone. I just wear what I like. I don't 'ask' for anything. I don't ask to be groped. I wear clothes that fit me properly. Most of my outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses.I am always on high heels and full make up on. If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot.I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I don't wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks - something I have no control over. I can't help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get.

My mother used to shame me for the way my body looked. If I wanted to wear a skirt or dress, she always discouraged it, she always thought my skirt was 'too short' or 'too tight', or there was something wrong with my dress-sense. There's always guys flirting or asking me for my number. When i go out in public guys start talking to me and subtlety try to ask me out. I mention i have a husband but some of them wont go away. I have trouble being mean so i cant get them to leave me alone. I end up getting stressed by it. The irony is that all this time I've been afraid of men, perceiving any touch as a sexual advance that I should fear - when really, it was a short,skinny old women I should have feared. .

13 days ago i facilitated for a first time this all-female workshop with a specific focus on developing self-awareness, self-confidence and self-efficacy for women over 40 to improve their professional and personal lives. The workshop was held at the out of town bed and breakfast. That morning I received a call from a woman group member. We then arranged for her to pick me up and give me a lift there.

Anyway, I got myself ready and waited for my lift at 8AM. I was wearing a purple long sleeve satin bow blouse ,black satin pants, and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. She showed on time, and was very friendly and talkative. It was an hour long drive.

We arrived there. I got out of the car. There were 14 women in their 40s and 50s. This really short like 5 ft 2 ugly freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine woman in her mid 50s walked up to me and she just started playing with the bow of my blouse with her left hand and she placed her right hand on my left collar bone and started rubbing my left collarbone and upper breast the same way someone might pat a pregnant lady's belly. She said to me " So you are the facilitator. You have a beautiful blouse. Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. You are the tallest woman here. You are towering over everybody " She was in flat shoes and i was on high heels, i am 5ft10 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed , i was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman. Also all other women there were shorter than me. I was really towering.

She asked me" Wow. You are so shiney. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Why are you so overdressed? You look so glammed up ".

" I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I ’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her.

"I am unemployed and broke. I am 53 year old and I have always been poor I am here to learn how to make money. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless ". she told me. The whole time while we were talking she was playing with the bow of my blouse withe left hand and she was patting my left collarbone and upper breast with her right hand. That bothered me but I didn't know how to say to her don't touch me with out sounding rude.

Then she grabbed my left hand with her left hand and she placed her right hand very low down in the small of my back (actually quite a bit lower than that).

We entered. The whole time while we were walking and while i was introducing myself to the group, she kept holding my left hand with her left hand and her right hand patting my lower back and top of my butt. I sat on this accent chair in the middle of the room, pretty much front and center of everyone else. There wasn't enough chairs, so this touchy weird feely short skinny ginger woman sat on the right arm of my chair. I said to her " I insist for you to sit in this chair. I will be standing" Than I got up but she kept pushing me down to sit like if I was a naughty child trying to run away. She said "Don't be ridiculous big woman. I am small, I am fine sitting here." Then as she was sitting on my right side she placed her left hand on my left shoulder and she placed her right hand on my right upper breast and she just left her hand there. Then she moved her left hand lower from my right shoulder to my right upper breast.

Then i asked these women to open up for analysis by others. The whole time while they were talking and discussing, this weird ginger midget woman patted my upper breasts with her both hands. She whispered in my ear "Big woman i am just showing appreciation for your clothes.I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love your style. You are so overdressed".

I am ashamed to say that I just sat there and let her do that to me. Then i went to the restroom. I got back and this ginger touchy feely woman was there sitting in my chair. She said to me " Big woman i stole your chair. So, you can sit on my lap then" . She grabbed my right hand and sat me on her lap. I tried to get up from her lap but again she stopped me from getting up like if I was a naughty child trying to run away. "You are so heavy big woman, but your place is here on my lap. You are our facilitator" she said jokingly. it was just so embarrassing. I just sat there on her lap talking to other women group members, while she was patting my back with her left hand and playing with bow of my blouse with her right hand surreptitiously touching my breasts.

Other women there were weirded out by our behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening.I think that the women there were in shock themselves? Some people don’t like to get involved if they feel uncomfortable or not sure what is going on. These women were pretending that is not happening with confused looks on their faces. But it was bizarre. Standing next to this touchy feely ginger old woman I looked like a giant and I was letting her get by with it. Other women group members probably thought that I am okay with it.

So i sat there on her lap for like 20 minutes. Than we had a break. we all got up and went outside. This weird touchy feely ginger woman went to the restroom. 5 minutes later I was talking with one woman , this ginger touchy feely woman came up from behind and placed her both hands on my ass. She stood behind me rubbing and lightly squeezing my ass while i was talking to other women group members. ?

I was very flustered and i pulled her aside and i said to her gently “I’m sorry, I have a thing with personal space.”I explained to her that it is making me uncomfortable that i understand that she is a friendly and tactile but i feel a little uncomfortable when she touches me. I said to her that i am straight and that i never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female and that just thinking about possibly kissing a female makes me cringe. This ginger midget just laughed and said to me that i am mis-reading the creep factor. She said to me " Big woman. You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. I'm sorry, It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric. It is not sexual at all.It's just so soft and smooth. You stupid overdressed cow. Standing next to you i look like a midget. You are physically stronger than me. It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric. " .

As she was standing in front of me( her face is exactly the level of my breasts) she said "I just love your blouse" and reached out with her both hands and started patting and rubbing my whole front side concentrating on my breasts . I was too shocked to say anything about it. She was patting and rubbing my boobs for like 5 minutes . I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. Even i was unable to speak coherently.I was going “ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” ” errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr” for ages and ages while she was rubbing my breasts. Then one woman group member pulled her off and distracted her. .

TO BE CONTINUED
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps