Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Fingerlakes+69
My f has led a very sheltered life first of all. I mentioned having a quickie with her and she said what is that? So I explained it like we would be out sometime and would have quick sex somewhere. She asked, like where? I said like if I'm at work or we are out driving somewhere or at a store or something and couldn't wait till we got home. She said OMG I'd love that. She said she'd always wear a skirt without panties to be ready anytime. Oh yeah.. So we started talking about places we could try and she said I need to write down everything and Every place we should try. She was so hot about the idea she came up with most of the places. They all involve places where someone might see us. So I'm thinking he'll yea but she isn't interested at all in women so it seems that she is really talking about about being seen by a guy. I told her I had a dream some time after that where we were at an X theater..i had to explain what it was.. And we were watching about five other cpls doing different things and there was just one guy in there alone and he was watching us fuck. She kept saying omg what next. So I just kept making stuff up. About him stroking and how she would get hornier and grind me harder etc. And he came really close to us and came while watching us. She got so turned on about this it was amazing. Anyway now she is asking for really skimpy dresses that show alot and Every time she goes to the city she has lunch and tells me every single guy that stares at her. Im thinking she loves to be noticed and might want to take it further when we are together.
Shardog liked this
"The Coming Ice Age"

In 1958, Betty Friedan -- in her pre-feminist days[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps