Exhibitionists meet here!
By AnonAnon
I’ve noticed an increase in women wearing dresses with necklines plunging to well below their boobs. A year or so ago my wife was often alone in this style, but that’s not the case anymore.

We were at a work event yesterday evening to which my wife wore a jumpsuit with a plunging wide neckline that revealed almost half of her boobs to use shy of the nipple with the occasional slight nip slip. Several other women had more feminine versions of the same type of outfit with a lot of increased visibility if they turned of bent down.

We’re enjoying the trend and my wife has been exploiting it by wearing tops that reveal a lot of the lower curves of her boobs even to work. There’s nowhere to hide a bra and if she wears a plunging dress that’s even a little loose, anyone walking up to her desk, or me at my desk while she bends over to tie her shoelaces before she leaves for work, gets a rather full view. I’m a fan of the casual reveal, obviously, so I hope the trend has a long life.

One of my favorite tops of late has been a plunging cowl type top that is fashioned so when my wife wears it with the matching jacket it looks like she doesn’t even have a shirt on. A lot of double-takes! When she removes her jacket it doesn’t disappoint in how much it reveals, always seeming a light gust of wind away from showing everything. The jacket makes it formal enough that my wife has been wearing it to a lot of events, complete with long pendant jewelry that draws the eye down along to the nearly to the navel exposure. Worn with heels and formal make-up, she looks like walking sex.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]