Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By uncadee
so i've sent a few e-mails and bitched but get no respose. i've followed your links and your process and have recieved no notification allowing me access. locked out yesterday,let in last night,locked out today. anyone else?
By bigguyxxx2003
If by "locked out" you mean that the page from which I used to be able to click on the link to go to the video chat login page is now a sort of skeletal, semi-HTML page, on which the links don't work, then I am locked out too. It has been this way all day and I gave it a few hours to see if it would be fixed, but nothing has changed.
By DarknLadyJedi
If you go to the RCBB you may get a page telling you how to link you account to you BB nic. If you have already done this then just sign in, then click on FORUM and it will take you to the forums.
By JS1010
Dark I did exactly what you said and when i do this it says my username must be at least 3 characters long....i used the name for days and it was fine and when i linked the accounts it siad it linked....now i can't get back in.
By VWSupport
Names must be four or more characters long, I am unsure how you were able to sign up for the BBs with a three character name, however I can change this for you. Please just let me know what name you would like to use that is four characters, or just add a number or letter onto your current name. PM me with your email address and the name you would like to use, and I can fix this for you ASAP.
By JS1010
Kiki you have an email from me now....you sent me an email yesterday and i sent the name change back to you.....i tried to change it myself and it wouldn't accept it....thanks
By JS1010
This is in case you didn't receive the email back..... username in the explicit bb was L&J and would like it changed to JnL2 if this helps
By VWSupport
Dax, please see the thread Explicit BBs thread, I responded to you there and will be happy to help as soon as you PM me.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]