Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By VWSupport
While there has been quite the bit of drama, we as a community have moved past the drama and are getting back to the point of VW: lovely contributors and fun conversations. It has been a monumental task for the team to rebuild, and there is still a lot of work to be done, but we are moving forward piece by piece! I am glad to see you checking back.
By Sherlock
Kiki is dellusional and just like when she or he was Kate, evasive as ever and refuses to answer the real questions. Short story - " the shitter is still full" you need to repost your pic.
Wow the rules have changed big time... To some degree this is really sad. No more hard core? WTF! Its now a soft core site. Not what I signed up to see. Feel free to ban me or let my subscription run out..
By Tyro
namngulfvet wrote:Wow the rules have changed big time... To some degree this is really sad. No more hard core? WTF! Its now a soft core site. Not what I signed up to see. Feel free to ban me or let my subscription run out..
Back up and regroup, namgulfvet. VW itself has always been a softcore site, and free at that. Red ***** [pictures], the RC BBs, and Home Clips [Video] have always been the hardcore pay sites to which you had to subscribe. RC and the RC BBs are back, and an email to kiki at voyeurweb.com will get you info on how to reestablish your RC log-in/etc., and gain the 90 day extension of your current subscription. HC is still a work in progress, but according to a recent kiki post, that is the next thing on their list that they're working hard on reestablishing.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]