Exhibitionists meet here!
Going to be traveling this beautiful country over the next year or so in an RV. Visiting many national parks and scenic areas during the course of travels. Have been to a few nude beaches and they were great...have also done some nude hiking (got caught once :roll: by two clothed girls that I didn't see coming). Anyway, there doesn't seem to be much information on what is legal in National Parks/Forests re: nudity. One RV blog I read referenced some remote "boondocking" sites on BLM and National Forest Lands allow nudity if you are not visible from the main road or a marked trail. Clearly don't to be arrested. Any suggestions? Yes, I like to be nude most of the time...don't mind being seen :-), don't want any legal consequences.
You have to check the laws for each area, there is no national law against nudity. If you are in remote areas there is generally not a problem. Most people don't object if you don't bother them. In areas with no cell phone coverage, people are unlikely to take the time to report.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]