Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By VWSupport
You absolutely will! As you have already seen on the sites, we are getting new contributions up and will continue to do so. Once everything is back and running properly this will occur much faster. Thank you so much for your patience with this.
By ericls
Really... I'm so excite but when?

I bet 1 year 59 days.

Note: People are posting on the competition site. The further VW delays this you will get NO poster.
By Wayne
HomeClips needs to become active. I am sure there are people that have already given up and going to that other site. What is the hold up? Something seems wrong here.
By VWSupport
As many know we need to not only rebuild, but also recover, which is a very difficult process and will take time. You have seen major advancements occur already across the sites, and HomeClips is the next to be updated. I understand that this has caused frustrations and while we wish we could do everything at once we cannot. We are relying on the community's understanding that for 15 years we have not had such an issue, and do not intend on ever having such a problem again. We have also ensured that no member is paying for any of this time while the sites are not fully functional, and we are working incredibly hard on fixing and rebuilding each part of all of our sites.
By bizboxer2
Kiki - I understand the need to rebuild, but we are now a month into our "extended" HomeClips membership, with minimal progress other than to post old (but appreciated) contributions. For me, until the site resolves the iPad compatibility issue, it is useless. So the extension, is fading away one day at a time, without any real guidance as to a likely time frame for the site to be fully functional again.

Bizboxer2
By SneakyPeek
Couldn't agree more.
My so called 'extended membership' is if no use whatsoever when the site isn't working as it should. What is really needed for Homeclips subscribers is an extension 'once the site is 'fully' up and running. At the moment all I have is access to posts I had already seen (and had paid for).

Surely the priority should be to get new posts up rather than to reinvent the past?

A very disappointed 'customer'. :(
By Wayne
I am getting very discouraged concerning the Home Clips section. It is now August 4th and nothing. There is something wrong here for sure. Being Home Clips is a paying site, seems there would be more attention paid to this site rather than the Free sites.
We need a date for Home Clips to be back and not just the promises that keep getting posted and nothing happening.
By Webstertexas
I can't help but be discouraged as well. I need homeclips to be as substainable to my life as water. It's the only way for me to satisfy my needs since my wife can't anymore.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]