A place to share your sexy stories
By NiceGuyADK
Jules is my daughter's best friend. She is 25 years old, petite and fun.

Jules has been a fixture in our home for years. She is a member of the family. Her parents divorced years ago, and her father has not been involved in her life much since.

I have watched Jules grow up before my eyes. She has become a very beautiful woman. She stands about 5'2", weighs not much over 100 pounds, has perky B sized breasts, a beautiful smile and an effervescent personality. We always enjoy her company.

I am 60, fit, still pass as acceptable in a bathing suit, am often told I look 15 years younger, and have never had a problem striking up conversations with strange women. My wife and I have been married for 35 years. We have sex about 4 times a month, but it's passionless and mechanical.

Jules spends a lot of time at our home. Always has. As she has matured, I find myself getting more and more turned on by her. She's a flirt. Everybody knows it. No one in this house takes it seriously, including me.

But lately, Jules has become more flirtatious with me, and it has gotten uncomfortable.......and arousing.

But something happened this weekend that has me caught in an intoxicating bind.

After a Saturday night of partying, Jules came home with my daughter for the night. My wife had left earlier in the day to care for her ailing mother. She often spends Saturday nights with her mother.

As often occurs after a night of drinking, the girls went straight to bed. Being the night owl I am, I hopped into the hot tub on our back deck......naked.

I was totally relaxed in the hot tub, enjoying my brandy and the moon lit sky. Much to my shock (and pleasure), Jules comes walking through the patio door in a bath robe. She asked if it was ok to join me. Of course I said, "sure".

At that moment, the bathrobe fell to the floor and there before me was a completely naked Jules. I couldn't believe my eyes. I've been wanting to see that naked body for the last several years. It was better than I could have ever dreamed.

Jules has perfect breasts. Perky with perfect nipples. Her skin is flawless and smooth. Her pussy was waxed clean. And her ass was breathtaking.

She hopped into the hot tub with a huge smile on her face. I guess she noticed the huge smile on mine. I was speechless.

Probably sensing my discomfort with the situation, Jules said, "don't worry, Mr. T., this will be our secret. I just thought it would be fun to join you in the hot tub. You are naked, aren't you?"

"Yesss" I replied. To which she replied, "Good. I didn't want to be the only one in here without anything on."

This was only the beginning of what proved to be one of the most unforgettable sexual experiences of my life. I'll leave it here for now, unless you want to hear more.
By Ohler
You know that even if this were a fictitious story, we would want to hear what the fantasy or outcome is/would be.
By ed55
I agree! lets hear how things worked out
By froggy007
Yes, please tell us more and don;t make it short. I'm sure it was a wonderful time for all.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]