A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
I haven't been here for almost a year. But this happened last fall while hunting.

Since High School, Mike and I have remained great buddies. Mike is a tall muscular guy whom has never married. Lives in a house he built with my help of course. I know he has dated a few times but I really don't think he has had very much sex in his life. He just doesn't care about women that much. Well except for my wife. My wife is a short, skinny small breasted woman that keeps in very good shape and looks much younger than she is. She is very successful in her career and very active in sex. We have shared her before and I have never gotten jealous of her in her sexual adventures. She doesn't play very often but sometimes, she has the need to. She never gets upset or jealous of me either. Both of us have had some fun times with others, together and together with others.

Mike asked if I wanted to go hunting for a week with him several hours from home. Sure I told him. My wife then asked if she could tag along and be the cabin maid, cook and friend. Mike said sure she could. He has told me many times, she is so hot and he loves looking at her tiny body and ass, jokingly of course. Mike has never made a pass at her.

After we arrived and the next day set out hunting, Mike had went back to the cabin to get something. He came back out to the woods and up to me and began apologizing to me. He had walked into the one room log cabin. There is a large shower just outside on the porch were we all take our showers. When he walked out to the porch, there was my wife, completely naked showering. He was so afraid that I would get pissed because he saw her. I asked him what he thought? He was nervous. He finally admitted he watched her for several minutes. Then in a shocking type of expression, told me she was shaving her pussy hair off. I laughed and told him she has kept herself shaven since I met her years ago. I prefer her having a bare pussy so no hair gets caught in my teeth. He didn't say anything else and walked off to his hunting spot.
After several minutes, I got up and wondered off towards him to let him know I was heading back to the cabin. I walked in on him standing by a tree. He had his cock out of his pants stroking it. His eyes closed. I had never seen his cock before. He was hung like a horse.

I just had to laugh. He looked over at me and struggled to get his cock back in his pants. I walked up to him and asked him if he was jerking to seeing my wife. No, No he said.

Back at the cabin, I told my wife about Mike seeing her and him jacking off to him. She laughed and said well maybe I should take care of that horse cock that I told her about. She giggled and asked me if I cared. Nope I said. Might be an interesting evening.

It was unusually warm out that night and we all decided to sit outside by a fire. We had a few beers in us when my wife said she would go get some more cold one. I about died when she walked back out with cans of beers in her hands and nothing on but her naked skin. Mike saw her and about fell out of his chair. She walked up to me and handed me a beer. Then walked right up to Mike handing him a beer. His eyes were huge. He looked over at me and I just smiled. I laughed and told him, well beings you had already seen her naked, she feels more comfy being naked.

He couldn't say anything and just stared at her. She walked back up to him, stood in front of him and turned around then sat down in his lap. It was so funny. He didn't know what to do. One thing led to another and she had his cock out of his pants. He sat there as she lowered her face down over his cock and sucked away on him. She looked up at me once and said, your right, he is huge.
She finally walked over to the picnic table, jumped up on it, laid down on her back then told Mike it was her turn and to come over and eat her pussy.

The next event, Mike had his pants around his ankles and was fucking the shit out of her. She has had a few huge cocks like Mikes before and knew how to handle them. But I'm sure, Mike had never had such a tiny woman with that tight of a pussy before. He didn't last over ten minutes before loosing his load in her.

I stripped off my clothes and took over were Mike left off. I had to almost laugh when I slid my cock into her. She was so full of Mike's cum that it squished all over when I entered her. Talk about sloppy seconds.

That night, we all three climbed in bed together. The next morning, before daylight, I was woken to the bed giggling around. Mike was behind her spooning her. My wife was enjoying every minute f it.

I headed out that morning to hunt while my wife and Mike stayed in bed. My wife later told me, Mike came three times in her. However, that night, she was sort of sore from his stretching her out so much and so often.
Shardog liked this
By Biguns
I love your story. I can picture the entire thing in my mind. I love the part of him watching you shower.

I went camping one time with my husband and a military buddy of his. I had sex with his buddy in the car on the way to the camp. I was sitting on his lap and he got hard. Back in those days, you could ride on each others laps. Today they would give you a ticket. He was hard and I couldn't stand it. I picked up enough to slide my panties off. I reached around and slid his sorts to his ankles. I lifted my skirt and sat on him. He felt good as he slid in me. I wiggled and bounced until he came in me. That started the weekend off great.

We got to the camp and got our tent sat up. I gave quite a show with my boobs and butt as we assembled the tent and set it up. We went in to change into out swimsuits so we could walk down to the beach. I think he thought they would change and then me. I gave them a few moments to get started and I walked in. I pulled off my clothes and stood nude in front of the two men. I turned slowly giving him and my husband a good look. I slowly and seductively put my swimsuit on and went to the beach.

That night I stripped naked for bed and stretched out and invited my husband to lay on one side of me and him on the other. Soon I had two grown men nursing on my boobs. They took turns with me until we fell a sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night. I was sticky so I decided to go to the showers. As I got my stuff ready, the army buddy woke up and wanted to go with me. We ended up in the ladies shower together having sex. All of a sudden the curtain opened and my husband stepped in and joined us. Thankfully no one else walked in on us. When we finished showering, on a dare we all tiptoed past all the other tents back to our tent toting our clothes.

It was the start of a wonderful weekend.

I hope you and others will share more about your camping trips

Biguns
By WickedWonder
Awesome Biguns!

When my wife and I was dating, her sister and husband asked us to come along with them and their kids to a large theme park for the weekend. I had a 4 man tent. We sat up the tents that morning and went to the park the whole day. About an hour before they closed (10:00pm)a rain storm came in and soaked us all the way through. We had on Tie Dye dark blue shirts my girlfriend and her sister made for everyone.
When we arrived back at our camp site, everyone headed into the tents to change. I had put everything we had in large garbage bags just in case but her sister and family had not. I turned on our lantern and we got in and stripped out of our clothes. My girlfriend and I both were dyed BLUE as the dye washed out. I began playing around with her blue breasts and well, the next thing I knew, she was sitting on top of me riding the hell out of me, both of us completely naked in the bright light of the lantern. We had forgotten to zip up the tent. Her brother in law came walking over and just opened up the tent door and stepped right in. Man he got a surprise. Two blue people getting it on. Nothing happened but later he told me he went back to his tent, grabbed his wife, took her to their station wagon and climbed in the back of it and got some of her BLUE body.

We remember it all too well. Oh my girlfriend finished us both off and after we finished, she didn't even know her brother in law had stepped in and seen her in all her glory. Pink, White and BLUE!

I have many stories over the years while camping.
By Biguns
Wicked wonder I love it. I can only imagine his eyes as he saw his naked sister in law in all of her "blue" glory. I love him taking his wife to the station wagon. I have actually posted a story on here about car sex. I wish he would add his adventure to it.
I hope you will share some more of your camping stories. I love to hear about others adventures.
By WickedWonder
About two years after we married, we bought a fold down camper. Friends of ours wanted to go with us camping but had no gear. We invited them to sleep in our fold down. Beds out over the ends of the box. They on one side and us on the other end.
She was a little goddess. Tiny with hardly no breasts. She also couldn't handle her booze very well.

We had been sitting around the fire joking, talking, laughing. Normal fun. Also were drinking some pretty hard liquor. She became drunk, silly and stupid. And finally passed out. Her husband also was wasted as was my wife. It was early in the night so I picked her up and carried her in and laid her on their bed and my wife followed us in and climbed in our bed. Her husband had passed out in a lounger by the fire so I just left him there.

After a couple more hours, I let the fire die down and headed in myself. I didn't turn on any lights not wanting to wake either my wife or her girlfriend. I stripped to my shorts and proceeded to climb into bed.

When I pulled my wife's blanket off her and went to climb in with her, I found her friend in the bed with her. Neither had anything on but both were sleeping. I had already felt their nakedness trying to figure out what was going on. I just left them there and moved over to the other bed and climbed in.

Sometime in the night, her girlfriend had gotten up and climbed in bed with me. She woke me up giving me a half assed blow job. Considering I was still half asleep. of course I let her continue until I lost control and blasted in her mouth.

The next morning, I woke up, her lying naked in front of me with her tiny ass pressed up hard against my morning wood. I had to relieve myself so bad that I climbed over her and headed outside. As I stood there pissing, here she came out right up beside me, still naked to piss herself. Everyone was already out fixing breakfast and several saw her. I led her back into the camper and she just climbed back in bed with my wife.

For the next half an hour, I watched both my wife and her play with each other before my wife decided it was time to get up.

I got to feel her all over, get a blow job from her but never did get to have sex with her. My wife did though. Unfortunately, about an hour after we got outside, someone had issues with her walking outside naked and we got kicked out of the park. It does continue at another park though. She got another one of my loads and this time it was not in her mouth.
By Jocko64
All those stories were great, we have many we could add, the camping ones are funny, My wife and I had a motor home for several years, we would take grandkids to Myrtle beach campground 2 at a time for a week. We would get kids down for night and wife and I would go to shower, usually about midnight. She would come in Men's shower with me, I did not go in Women's (only couple times). She love taking the chance and a few times she walked out of stall naked when guy was shaving or grooming, wrap a big towel around her say Hi and go get on golf cart leave, a couple times guy saw her on beach with grandkids and asked didn't i see you someplace? What was really good was after the grandkids gone we stayed for another week or so and that was when Granny got out the string bikinis for the beach and just lounge around the coach. I loved it and she loved doing it. At 50 looked like 35/40 year old!
By Biguns
I love the idea of walking out naked while men were shaving. Your wife is brave. I have had sex in the men's room on several occasions while camping. There is a special feeling when you are being fucked in a public shower and you hear a man walk in, hear him go up to the urinal, listen at it flush, knowing he is standing at the sink washing his hands, and the whole time you are fucking just a few feet away. I reckon it is the risk of being caught that makes it so much fun.
At the same point I enjoy doing the same think having a man in the ladies room with women coming in to use the restroom while there is a naked man just a few feet away.

It is great to go on vacation and get away from you home town. One can wear swimsuits and clothes that they would never dare wear around their home. If my family had seen some of the things I wore while on vacation, they would have probably died of a heart attack. LOL
By WickedWonder
Our second threesome was in a shower at a campgrounds. It was a private campgrounds and new modern showers. Unisex ones outside of the bathrooms. Large too.

We were in our mid twenties. We had been camping there for a couple of days. Instead of using our shower in our camper, she wanted a longer hot shower. She left me at our campsite and went up to take the shower. After a little while, I headed up to take mine. It was late and no one was in sight except for this old couple sitting out under their awning reading. I went up and heard the shower running. I couldn't see any lights on in any of the other showers except for the one with the water running and knew it was my wife. I tried the door knob and it wasn't locked so opened the door and stepped in. Sure enough, there was my wife in the shower. There was a long bench to sit on while showering and she was sitting there, legs wide open letting the shower massage her. Of course I joined her.

It hadn't been that long when I felt the cool air of the night washing over my back side telling me someone had opened the door. I forgot to lock it myself. Just as I stepped around the corner to check, there was this old guy. He had to have been in his mid to late seventies. He was looking in the mirror that reflected the shower area. He wasn't even paying any attention to me but watching my wife. I asked him if he saw anything interesting and only then did he look at me. He just shook his head up and down. My wife now was aware and stood up and walked right past me and out of the shower right up to him.

His mouth was wide open. She asked him if he needed to shower too. He didn't say a word. She told him to come on in and join us. Still not saying a word, he stripped his clothes off.

Back in the shower, he stepped right up to my wife and began feeling her all over. He had a very distinct hard on that curved almost straight upwards. The next thing I knew, she was bent over the bench and he was doing his best to bang her hard. It took him a long time and several positions to get off in her. All the time I watched and played with her. He got off and almost just as fast, grabbed one of our towels and dried off then dressed.

He stopped at the door just before opening it to go out, smiled at us then told my wife thank you. He looked at me and told me thank you. The only words he said the whole hour we were in there.
By WickedWonder
Oh yes, we have taken showers together many times in the campgrounds showers. Even got caught once and in the middle of the night, was kicked out of the campgrounds. That old lady was frantic! "This is a Family Campground! Get out of here, pack your stuff and get out."
By Jocko64
One of funniest times wife and I had was in Texas, West of Houston at a campground, off I-10, can't remember the town. We had a big day and about 10:30 wife and I decide to shower. We had her sis and BIL on this trip, and wife and I get our stuff and walk to showers. We had scoped them so we knew size and she and I both walked in men's shower room. One guy in there shaving, he looked and continued shaving. My wife and I now naked in shower, and she sucking me sitting on bench (actually I was mouth fucking her), I blew load down her throat she licking me clean and now stands up. She soaping up, me playing with her ass a tits and I hear my BIL say HI to guy who was still in there shaving. Only one shower stall in use, he yells hey you two done in there? I say yes, he says is there room for me too? I say not really but I am leaving and open door and walk out with towel wrapped around me and he steps in. Guy in front of mirror looking like WTF ? I dry off, put Flip flops and shorts on and walk to mirror. I start shaving and he had strange look on his face. He was about ready to leave and I said to him it s no big deal, it is her BIL. Guy stuttered and stammered, and says Oh family thing? I say well sort of. Now I am engaging him in conversation and he is a bit more comfortable talking and my wife opens the door of shower and walks out naked, has her towel in her hair. She asks me for my towel and I walk over to her 5 feet way and hand it to her. This guy is stunned, I say to him she had great body doesn't she. He stutters saying yes and he better leave. About that time BIL walks out of shower. On way out door he tells her she is a beautiful woman. We all got a good laugh out of it and my SIL said well we staying two more days here I will shower with the boys tonight but that guy was not there!
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]