A place to share your sexy stories
By Curtis148
After I got out of the Army, I moved back to Colorado to go back to school on the GI Bill. I ran into, then started dating a young lady who I had known four years earlier. She went to Law School, and I earned my Sergeant Stripes in the US Army's Infantry. We met at a bar on a Friday afternoon for a few drinks and ended up in her studio apartment later that night. She ordered a pizza, and then adjourned to her bedroom to change her clothes to get more comfortable. She removed her "Lawyer Suit", heels, and briefcase. I paid for the pizza when it was delivered, after I left to go pick up a few six packs. She was relaxing in a pair of tight jeans, a loose pullover turtleneck sweater and slippers on her feet.

She pulled out a joint and wanted to know if I'd have a toke with her. We finished the joint, opened a couple of beers, and then devoured the pizza. The stereo was playing some quiet music and I leaned over and kissed her. Within 10 minutes or so, we were making out and I discovered she had removed her bra and panties as I removed her sweater and pulled her jeans down to her ankles. She stepped out of her pants, and confessed that pot made her extremely horny! Also saying, "I haven't had a man in over 2 years, since I broke up with my cheating fiance. So let's go fuck, already!" She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom where we made passionate love throughout the night. I don't remember for sure, but I'm willing to wager that we had 5 or 6 encores before totally falling asleep for 6+ hours.

She pulled my t-shirt over her naked body and went into the kitchen to make some coffee, and start breakfast. I followed her and playfully spanked her cute derriere, and she turned and kissed me and we resumed into another sexual feast before the coffee was done. It was a fun weekend an I became her weekend hubby for next year or so.
By Curtis148
Are lawyers good or what? Fun story continued!

It all started with a phone call a week later when Dee (I changed her name to protect her virtue) asked me if I could meet her for lunch. She gave me the name of a restaurant downtown and told me to meet her in a half an hour. I agreed and said that I would get there as soon as I could. I drove my Pick-up as fast as the speed limit would allow me without getting pulled over by the Colorado State Patrol. I made it to this Chinese Place located in a tall office building and asked the maitre'd if there was a Dee already sitting at a table? He led me to a dark quiet corner, where she was waiting for me. She was sipping a glass of white wine and smiled as I asked her if she had been waiting long.

She smiled lovingly, “Oh, hi Curtis. I’ve only been here a few minutes would you like to get something to drink?” She was sitting at a table near the back of the restaurant on a padded booth bench next to the wall and motioned me to join her. She looked perfect; in the dim lights, soft background music and wearing one of her "Lawyer Suits" with a skirt as opposed to slacks. The tables were semi formal looking, with the table cloths almost reaching to the floor. I slid in next to her and gave her a little peck on the cheek as the waiter arrived and asked me the same question. I asked him what they had on draft, then ordered a pint of cold beer. I picked up the menu and asked Dee what she recommended.

She giggled and said, “Is that all you have for me? Just a little peck on the cheek? I hope you can do better than that for our dessert. So I'd recommend a little afternoon delight... you know Sky Rockets at night, afternoon delight!"

I immediately recognized that 70's hit and knew what she really wanted. “What do you have in mind?" I asked, now realizing how private our table was in this semi posh dining room. It was after the lunch rush, early afternoon, maybe 1:45 or so. There were no people near us as most of the tables were empty, the staff was probably prepping for the dinner crowd. She answered by turning towards me and giving me a wet kiss on my mouth with her tongue to my lips. This was a kiss that promised much more than a greeting that new lovers share with each other. I responded in the only way I knew how and that was to return her kiss with as much passion as she was giving me. It took only about three seconds of our 20-second kiss to put a rise in my manhood. Plus the fact that her petite hand was rubbing me gently in my groin area under the table cloth. I got the hint and put my hand on her leg, and slowly started feeling her stocking covering her left knee. I reached up and under her midi length suit skirt with my right hand. I wondered how far was this was going to go in a public restaurant. So I kept moving my hand up her skirt towards her honey pot as she shifted her legs apart to allow me full access. My goal was to tease her as much as she was now teasing me. I was surprised to find the top of her stocking being held with garters instead of her having on panty hose. I pulled my hand away because the waiter was returning with my beer. We ordered a luncheon special for two and the waiter left again. I took a sip of my beer as my hand returned to under her skirt to caress her thighs. She placed her hand on my growing hard-on and started squeezing it through my pants. I was in heaven but was worried about the public setting. "You're wearing stockings? Pretty sexy in a lawyer suit," I inquired lasciviously.

“What are you talking about?” she said coyly, smiling at me. “Maybe I’ll model them for you later when we have a little more privacy. Perhaps up in my office. Hmmm…What do you think about that Curtis honey? Would you like to look at my lingerie in my office?” "Who, me?"

I continued my search up her skirt, as I wanted to finish teasing her sweet love canal with my hand. I found a wet and naked pussy just waiting to be petted. Wow, no panties were under her skirt just her garters. So what should I do about this situation, I thought? "Did you plan this to be a little dessert before our lunch?" I continued petting her moist vagina and finger fucked her with my index finger. I was making little slurping noises with my finger as she was moaning softly, and maybe about to orgasm from my attentions to her sweet hairy pussy. Her love juices were literally leaking out. She moaned again softly as she tightened her legs together against my hand. "No more or I'll drench my skirt." Sighing quietly she relaxed a bit and said, “That felt so good! We'll have to wait til later before we can continue. You really know how to turn me on." "Here use this napkin to wipe up some of your love juice," as I handed her my cloth napkin. She placed it under her as I could taste smell her sweet aroma as I put my finger in my mouth.

“Did you plan to dress this way this morning or when you came into the restaurant did you become naked under your skirt?” I asked.

She replied by opening her purse that was sitting beside her, taking out a pair of her white bikinis and handed them to me as she said, “No I took them off before you walked in here. I just wiggled out of them just for your pleasure. So what do you think of this restaurant? Should I crawl under the table and unzip your fly and take out your rock hard member to kiss and lick it?"

I was still holding her panties and noticed that they were a little damp. And that she was probably wet with lust before I had arrived. I was now doing the wriggling as she intensified her squeezing of my rigid member. The waiter came back and was placing our food on the table as he asked if we needed anything else. I was holding her wet panties in one hand under the table, and was about to cum at the same time if she didn't stop. I responded throatily…”Uh, No thanks.” He took his serving tray; and left our table. Dee smiled and said my voice seemed a little scratchy. I pulled her hand away and said we'd better eat or I'd be tempted to fuck you right now on this bench.

She took her linen napkin and was wiping her mouth, smirking, "I'd love to eat you right now, I guess I'll have to wait to get all of your vitamin C-men where it belongs, right here in my tummy!” She was patting her stomach as she said this. She said then it would be my turn to do the same for her later in her office.

We finished lunch and returned to her private office, which was located on the 23rd floor. She told her secretary to hold all her phone calls for an hour. She closed her door and locked it, then turned around and faced me. “Do you want to finish what we started? I really need your big cock deep inside me.” She walked over towards me and started unbuttoning my shirt. At the same time I unzipped and slipped her skirt down to the floor. Her garters and stockings were all the clothing she had on below her waist. I removed her blouse and bra to free those cute little milk jugs that needed to be sucked. She dropped my pants at almost the same time and we were both naked except for my socks and her gartered stockings. We embraced in a deep kiss as we danced slowly in that wonderful rhythm that is a prelude to sex. We moved over to her couch and I laid her down on her back before crawling on top of her. I started sucking her beautiful nipples until they were fully erect as she started tugging on my penis to get it hard again. I fingered her pussy and she was still really lubricated. She was teasing my cock and said my pre-cum tastes good. I slowly entered her as I spread her legs wide apart. We fucked slowly at first because it felt so good. She was really dripping wet with all the action I was giving her tight sex box. She was already moaning again, quietly so she wouldn't disturb her fellow lawyers. Her hands were clenched around my back as she clawed me with her nails. I rested inside her as she shook with her first orgasm, tightening her kegel muscles from her own deep pleasure she was really squeezing my cock. "Oh God, Curtis that felt so good." When her breathing slowed down from the heavy panting I started giving her that long stroke action again. She wanted me to flip her over onto all fours and do it Doggie style. Who was I to complain, she got on all fours and I plowed my hard and deep pink knob into her soaking wet cunt. God she felt so good! This was all I could think about just before I was about to shoot my load of hot cum deep into her womb. She backed up against my legs trying to impale herself even deeper inside. Then she pulled forward to far and I fell out of that super tight pussy. She shook her cute bottom in the air and giggled asking if I needed directions to find my way back into her. I leaned forward but my aim was a little too high. Instead of her delectable sweet tasting snatch I had inadvertently put my cock into the front of her anus. She reached behind her and guided my erect penis back into her soaking wet snatch.

"Do you want your vitamin C-men in your tummy or in your pussy?" She answered me by impaling herself as deep as she could again, with my hard cock and then started twerking her ass until I could shoot my load deep into her pussy. I grabbed her hips and holding onto her love handles as tight as I could, I sent all of my sperm deep inside her womb. We rested for about a minute, she stood up as a fresh creampie started oozing out and down her thighs. she cupped her hand to catch our love juices then licked her hand clean. She took a few tissues off of her desk and wiped her thighs and pussy and then asked me for her panties back. She put them on, we dressed and she picked up her briefcase and we left for her apartment for the weekend.
By MrPicky
Absolutely great story. One of my old paramours from the 70's ended as a lawyer. I had my share of problems with and because of her back then. Then she was a school teacher. On and off over the years and marriages we would get together and fuck to remind me of how good she was and then she would come up with some off the wall crap and undo everything. She is 66 now and claims she lost all interest in sex when she turned 50. On her 5th hubby and I feel for him if he isn't fucking her. Still think the world of her in many ways but truly without and sex at all she is not worth the trouble she can cause. Your girl sounds like the real thing and I hope things go well for the two of you.
By WickedWonder
Hmmmm? My wife is also a lawyer. She owns her own firm with five other lawyers.

We have played around since we got married. One woman she hired into her firm was a lesbian about six years younger than my wife. She would wear very provocative clothes all the time. One day my wife and her was working on a case together. It was on a Sunday as the case headed to the courtroom Monday. My wife had been gone for several hours and I decided to head down to her office and see if she or even they wanted to go for dinner.

When I walked into the offices and headed upstairs to my wife's office, I found both of them completely naked lying on the couch in her office embracing each other. In no time at all, I had been stripped of my clothes and was banging away at the other girl's pussy. I think we were going at it, (the three of us) for over four hours. I left sort of bent over from hurt.

I have several stories about our adventures.
By Ohler
Curtis - have enjoyed reading your stories. You are a good writer (spelling, punctuation, etc). Your lawyer woman would of course be confident and poised. She sounds very sexy and adventurous. I hope you write more of your exploits. What does this woman look like? Short, tall; skinny, voluptuous; blonde, brunette ?
By Jocko64
Having a woman who has confidence in herself is wonderful, been married to one for years. She cheated on me when I was in Military and when confronted admitted but wanted us to have a good marriage. We agreed on having open one. It has worked for us, we have had 3 great kids and awesome life together. She was school teacher, then librarian and then when I was transferred she entered the corporate world at age 41, ended up quickly becoming a director in large Corp. Then tapped by CEO of the Corp to be his personal assistant at double her salary. She also became his mistress and confidant but it never affected our marriage strange as it seemed. She was close with his wife, they shopped together, she knew about the arrangement, was happy her husband was happy ??? Wife was in that arrangement till her retired at age 65, 13 years, she was 55 at that time, Looked 35/40 and when new younger CEO came on board she retained her position. He was about 40 at the time. She took care of his needs,. he loved her blowjobs (me too)! She retired at age 62 and we then hit the road traveling! She dressed the part of a professional woman, very tailored suits or nice dresses but underneath never panties and sheer or shelf bras. She still looks awesome and still loves sex!
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]