A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Under Alex2's thread about first visit to nude beaches, I posted one of our adventures.

The rest of the story!

This Red head was absolutely hot. Perfect body, small breasts, cute in the face like my wife. She was shaven bare unfortunately. I would love to have played in her strawberry patch. One thing I have noticed about red heads. Their pussies are always so light pink and their nipples too. Most have light colored bodies.

My wife invited the girl to stop by and see us that night at our cabin. Our cabin was a small one room cabin. The toilet was outside but the shower and sink was inside. The girl whom's name was Eillana (I call her Lanna) came around about dusk. She brought some wine. We sat on our deck overlooking the ocean and watched the sunset go down while my wife and her drank the wine. We looked over to another cabin and saw this couple getting it on right there in their chairs. This got both Lanna and my wife going. Kissing that is and feeling each other's bodies. I could see Lanna had no panties on under her skirt. I moved over and sat next to her and reached over to play with her bare pussy. So excited I got and she was so smooth and wet. She parted her legs letting me explore her.

The next thing I knew, we were moving into the cabin and onto the feather bed. Both my wife and Lanna were now naked and exploring each other. I stripped and sat in a chair watching them pleasure each other. My wife and her talking and me left out of the conversation because I couldn't understand the Greek they spoke. Then my wife stood up over Lanna. This girl lifted her legs up in the air and spread her legs wide. My wife bent over and began eating her pussy. After Lanna couldn't take anymore, my wife put one leg up over top of Lanna and squatted down until her pussy was firmly against Lanna's She began rubbing her slit against Lanna's Incredible I thought. I moved up and played with both of their asses while fingering their pussies every time I could.

My wife told me to get behind her and slip my cock between their pussies. It was like hot fiery, wet meat on both side of my cock. My wife continued rubbing her pussy against my meat and Lanna's pussy. Then my wife reached down and pushed the head of my cock into Lanna's waiting tunnel.

She was so nice and tight. Shallow though. My wife moved away leaving me to fuck Lanna. My wife got behind me and began sucking on my balls from behind, She also began fingering my anus. I blasted inside of Lanna quickly.

To be Continued.
By WickedWonder
After a night of fun, both my wife and Lanna fell asleep holding each other. The next morning I woke up and both were gone. I put my clothes on and walked out of the cabin to find both of them on the deck. They were still naked as hell. I could see Lanna's pussy was inflamed red meaning she had just got it eaten out. My wife's also was puffy and red. I asked my wife what I missed and she said they put on a show for the couple across the way. A show I asked? She told me they were also naked and her and Lanna watched them as he ate her out, she gave him a deep throat and then fucked. So my wife and Lanna being all horny again, put on a show for them as they watched. Lanna said something and I looked at my wife. She told me Lanna wanted to know if I would take some pictures of her and my wife together for memory sake. Oh hell yes I told my wife. The next thing I knew, they were going at it again.

For the next three days, besides lying out on the beach, we retreated every chance we got to enjoy each other. It was so great but all things had to come to an end. The day we were suppose to leave, my wife woke me up and said Lanna was gone. We never did get any info from her to meet up with her again.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]