A place to share your sexy stories
By Munchinnympho6
He kissed my neck, and unbuttoned my blouse, this was the first time I let him unbutton it.....then he unsnapped my bra and squeezed my titts.......now he takes my nipple into his mouth and starts kissing and sucking them, he feels it grow and harden....... I slide my hand up his leg and feel his cock, its soooo hard I think its going to rip right thru his jeans........I am sooooo wet and my heart is beating so fast and hard I feel like its going to pop right thru my chest.....he slides his hand down and starts to unbutton my pants, he stops for a minute because he thinks I'm going stop him like I normally do....then he unbuttons them and unzips them......now he slides his hand under my panties, and feels my legs spread open for him.......I feel his fingers and hand running back and forth thru my pussy hair, he takes one finger and slides it inside of my pussy, I'm so embarrassed because I'm sooo wettt.....ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, he hears me moan out loud......he slides his finger in and out, in and out of me....I am so hot I cant stand it....I try to unzip his jeans and I cant, but he gladly helps me out by unsnapping and unzipping them, I slide my hand under his shorts and I feel it! My first time to hold a cock in my hand....it feels like its leaking, its soooo slick, I'm thinking he has already cumm, but I just don't know...I start to stroke it up and down because I think that's what I'm supposed to do.....he starts moaning......and i'm humping his finger cause I just cant help it......he pulls his hand out of my panties and starts trying to pull my pants and panties off.......I let him......then he pulls his pants and shorts down....he maneuvers himself between my legs and kinda lays me over on the seat......I spread my legs open and he lays on top of me, I can feel his hard cock pressed against my pussy hair I'm thinking OMG "its so big" and he starts humping trying to put it inside of me but he's not in the right spot......I reach down between my legs and he raises up, I take his cock and I guide the head to my pussy and put the end of it inside of me...... I tell him to put it in slow, he doesn't know I've never been fucked before....im soooo wet, when he pushes into me it slides right in, then I feel it stop and press inside of me and it hurts....he pushes harder and his cock just slides in...it hurts at first.... its my first time to be fucked, it was in the back seat of a car.........I was 16
By Jocko64
Wow that sounds like my wife's story! It was my closest buddy and I did not meet her till 5 years later and discovered the tightest pussy I had ever encountered and a body to match, great legs, feet, ass, 34D's and a pretty face, I married her!
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]