A place to share your sexy stories
By fastglass427
I ran into an ex girlfriend yesterday and the first thing she did was smile which is always a good thing, some would like to throw rocks at me but that another story for another time. :D :D :D :D

A friend had suggested I try this dating site because she claimed i was unhappily single so she even went as far as to set up my profile etc. I agreed to go along with it and the first date I had was with a very cute blonde named Cathy, we sat and chatted for hours and although there was chemistry between us it just wasn't the same on her end or so I thought. We became good friends and would go out to concerts and have dinner and tell our dating tails of woe to each other I had a lot more luck than she did in the getting laid department lets just say I wasn't as selective as she was :lol:
Well this went on for several years she got to know my friends and family and more than once we were referred to as a couple but by this time we both just shrugged it off.
Her and her best friend had made plans to go out one night and included me in these plans without me even being consulted I wasn't really interested in going out with a woman I secretly wanted to see her hit on by other guys but after a lot of prodding by the two of them I reluctantly agreed. So we made plans to meet at my place and I drove to the club. When Cathy got to the door my jaw must have hit the floor because she laughed at my reaction to the way she was dressed nothing outrageously provocative but she was wearing a white satin blouse and black leather pants and black leather boots the combination accents her perfectly she normally stoof 5'-4" about 140lbs maybe and had a nice pair of 38D's that she kept hidden as she typically dressed on the modest side. I simply said wow you look great and she said easy tiger as I complimented her again. Well her BFF shows up and she's wearing leather pants as well but had no where near the body Cathy had so it was like looking at a pencil with hair...lol We all piled in my truck and headed to the club.
Yes she did hit hit on and I took it in stride had a few beers and chatted up the barmaid. She asked why I wasn't dancing with my girlfriend, I explained she wasn't my GF but just a friend. She responded well someone forgot to tell her because everytime I come over to talk with you she zeroes in on us and doesn't take her eyes off of you and me. She advised me to make my move and let her know I want to be more than just friends. I laughed it off and just kept doing what I had always done. Well it was near closing time and her friend got hooked up with some guy and decided to leave with him, I said well looks like your stuck with me. She said it's never a bad thing and leaned in and gave me a hug and a kiss, Her and her friend had been power drinking doing shots and heavily partying so I attributed it to her being drunk.

She said she had a great idea let go to the shore (the beach for you not from around here) and go for a walk on the beach in the moonlight so you can tell me how beautiful I am laughing . Well not being far from the ocean we headed off and we're walking and talking about life and the goings on at the club and pretty much without warning the sky opens up and it begins to pour. I just looked at her and said great idea and we both laughed by the time we go to my truck we were both soaked to the skin. I fired up the heater and reached in the backseat for a blanket and tossed it to her. Even with the blanket and the heat on she was shivering so she leaned in and lay her head on my shoulder I put my arm around her all the way to my house. We got to my place and I said no way am I letting you drive home, she didn't even protest one bit not her typical I'm ok I can do anything attitude. I told her go to the bedroom and get out of your wet cloths and told her to grab some sweats while I started a fire in the fireplace. I hit the laundry room where I knew I had clean dry cloths and changed into a T shirt and shorts. She came back in the room with the comforter off my bad wrapped around her and she lay down on the floor in front of the fire. She motioned for me to come keep warm with ehr under the blanket when I did I immediately noticed she wasn't wearing any pants only a loose fitting sweatshirt I lay behind her and she pulled my left arm around so she had a place to lay her head I snuggled up close and lay my right arm across her stomach and sort of pulled us closer together she gripped my left had and we chatted a little not saying too much but she was shivering a little still so I instinctively hugged her tightly and all of a sudden I heard the barmaids words so I took my right hand and slid it up under her shirt and cupped on of her bare breast, I was expecting her to slap my hand away or at least voice her protest but much to my pleasant surprise she didn't but rather let out a soft Hmmm so I continued massaging her breasts gently playing with her nipples which were getting harder every time I touched them. She took my left hand and brought it to her breast and I instinctively moved my right hand towards her pussy.
I softly rubbed her pussy and now I heard her moan, without uttering a word she rolled into me so we were face to face and she kissed me on the mouth and slipped her tongue in my mouth. I told her I had wanted her since the first day we met and she reached down and grabbed my semi hard cock and said I know and I was wondering what you were waiting for, I want this now show me why all these women want you. The moment I slipped my cock into herpussy it was like I hit the lottery she gasped at first and said holy crap your cock is big but before she could utter another word I slowly slipped it all the way into her tight wet pussy. She confessed that it had been a VERY long time since she had sex after her divorce and that guy was as bad as they got when it came to pleasing a woman

We made mad passionate love which segwayed into wild animal lust driven sex. The one thing that took me totally buy surprise was after she sucked my cock to rock harness she told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass which i gladly did until I dumped my load in her ass until it oozed with my cum. Form that night forward we were a couple and stayed together for 5 years.
She unfortunately had to move back home to take care of her elderly father and because I had an established thriving business I could just pick up and leave. We tried the long distance relationship thing but it was extremely difficult.
Before we parted ways yesterday and slipped me her phone number and said I'm back here for good now
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]