Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By rugrollers
The BB now looks very nice and legible if you're a visitor, but once you log in you are stuck in the old red-and-black template, which is really hard to read. The option of selecting a different template has been removed from the user control panel.
By Jammer
Click on 'User Control Panel' in the top right corner. Then click on 'Board Preferences' under 'Options' on the left side. Look for 'Board Style' and choose your preference. 'Subsilver2 seems to work fine for me.
By hisatsu
Thank you for the information, Jammer. Don't know how long it would have taken me to discover it on my own! And thanks for the Subsilver2 suggestion. It works for me as well. :D
By rugrollers
Jammer wrote:Click on 'User Control Panel' in the top right corner. Then click on 'Board Preferences' under 'Options' on the left side. Look for 'Board Style' and choose your preference. 'Subsilver2 seems to work fine for me.
Thanks, Jammer. I was looking for it under Display Preferences and thought it had disappeared. Like when subsilver got me stuck in Catch-22 purgatory. lol
By dvd2002
Aleleeus wrote:The patched up Redclouds is lame amateur attempt. It looks like is was generated from a cell phone.
To me it seems just like it was before the breakdown, just without updates (yet). Please explain me what you think is worse besides the lack of new content, please.

I understand frustration, i don't understand blind complains with no basis.
MUGA Hat

Misspelled it? I just copied what's on your own d[…]

Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives