A place to share your sexy stories
By hanknanita
My husband and I have a very healthy sexual appetite and as such we can't always wait till we are at home to fuck. Besides, we like to fuck in a lot of different places. Our first time ever was in public on a beautiful riverbank, concealed only by some shady trees, but that's another story...
One afternoon I was finishing up some work when my husband appeared at my office door, with a grin I know all too well. He knows I never wear underwear because 1) I like to be ready and accessible to be fucked at any given time, and 2) I love being able to smell the scent of our cum when I crouch down to pick things up. He instructed me to bend over and show him my arse and pussy. We had fucked that morning so I had a delicious accumulation of creamy cum to display.
He stood in the doorway and watched me obey him.
I work in a shared office space and my colleagues come and go at various times, so when he made a move toward me I became both nervous and aroused. I could feel my pussy start to drip with anticipation. He shut the door behind him and came and stood behind me. Kissing my neck and running his hands up my naked thighs, his fingers found their way in between my legs. He knows I love to have my soft pussy lips stroked slowly before parting them slightly to reveal a very swollen and hard clit. He circled my clit with his fingers, using our cum as lube and began to rub harder and faster. He kept rubbing until I was close to cumming but stopped just before. He know my body so well.
I turned to face him with a fear in my eyes that we could get caught. He whispered in my ear, your cunt is mine and if I want it, I will have it. He knows this is music to my ears- so I sat back on my desk and opened my thighs wide to reveal the pussy he loves so much. My high heels hooked into my colleagues desk for support and I lay back on my desk. Waiting. Waiting for that sweet moment when my love gets his mouth on me. He kissed my inner thighs before making his way to my pussy, inhaling our intoxicating scent. Using his fingers to part my lips, his tongue hungrily found its way to my fuckhole and he inserted it inside me, making me cry out with pleasure. Next he made his way down to my rosebud arsehole and circled it, and with one long slow deep lick he was back on my clit. My husband is incredibly talented at eating pussy, and I have seen him in action on other girls (also another story) and he is heavenly. He sucked on my hood and then pressed hard on my clit, small circles building to flicking and lapping and drinking all my juices. He slid two fingers inside me and started stroking my front wall-to-wall knowing it drives me wild. I knew someone could walk in at any time but I didn't care. I wanted to cum. I needed it.
He worked my clit and fuckhole harder, and my hips started to roll and grind into his face as I got closer to exploding all over his face. I'm not a squirter but I gush....He knew the one thing that was going to tip me over the edge was when he reached up and released my big creamy tits from my bra, pulling them out so my erect nipples were on show. He used his fingers to rub and flick them whole he was going down on me, which sent me into a frenzied orgasm. I exploded on his face and he was forced to wear a face full of my cum.
Now that my cunt was primed for him he flipped me over on my desk, kicked my legs apart so I was spread wide and then he leaned over me, again whispering in my ear that he was going to take what was his. He knows I like name calling so as he slipped into my soaking pink flesh, he started asking me questions. "You like being fucked where anyone could see you, you dirty slut?" And "are you going to make me cum hard cunt?"
I could feel my pussy contract around his rock hard cock as he said this and this spurred him on to fuck me harder. Knowing the cleaners would be coming past anytime soon he thrust harder and faster, filling the aching need of my cunt to be fucked and filled. I couldn't keep quiet and had to let out small quiet moans as he hit my sweet spot every time.
He grabbed hold of my hair, pulling my head back and grabbing one breast with his free hand. He poured his sweet cum into me and released my hair.
We could hear some movement just outside the door so made a quick scramble to straighten up our clothes and act like nothing had happened. I straightened my skirt and buttoned my shirt, opening the door to see who was there. The cleaners had made a start in the room outside and we bid them good evening as we walked out to the car park. I don't think they noticed the river of cum running down my legs as I walked past.
By Jocko64
I need to get my wife tell some of her office stories!

I have had many myself working for large steel Corp with 200 women to about 30 men, in a huge office over the years I had 5 of them, we snuck into places at work for a quickie or a BJ. I was in hog heaven. One in particular, about 8 years older than me,some days she would wear no panties and a bra that was easy access to her saggy breasts, she had 5 children but other than the saggy breasts you would never know it!
By hanknanita
Ahhh yes, we have managed to do the same at various places around my work. A bj in the IT bunker room was memorable. The servers were humming with me giving a hummer!
I love the idea of getting caught with my pants down. If I wore any....
By Jocko64
Well, I worked in that office and pussy was always available it seemed or blowjobs, had many at work! We had open marriage, wife would fill me in on details but all she wanted to hear from me was who and did she do anything better than her! Truthfully my wife is the greatest! Her--- she was school teacher at large HS (our kids went there) , then became librarian. during those years she had 4 teachers she was doing, one was a coach that they would go to his house at lunch sometimes for quickies, he got better job offer and left system. None knew of the others, it is secret to this day! One was her FB for 32 years he was the one with almost 9 fat inches! She loved his filling her ! One day she came home from school and kids not home yet, takes me in bedroom and tells me take pants down and gets on knees taking my 6 1/2 to balls and swallowing then doing cleanup then tongue kissing me tell me that I was the 4th blowjob for the day! I then got all the details on how it happened! I was transferred in my job she took it easy for couple years but got bored and took a position with very large hospital Corp who had headquarters in city. Became a department head and was in all meetings with big shots. CEO took fancy to her and offered her a position as his personal assistant at unreal salary and bonuses. She took it and within about 3 months also became his mistress you might say. His wife and family became close friends along with ours. It was strange but rewarding situation. My wife was his "right hand" so to speak, She took care of his needs for 13 years till he retired and moved to CA. Ironically new guy on board as CEO kept her in position and he was her junior of 15 years and she kept him happy till she retired at 65. She now 72 and he still calls her to office sometimes knowing she will be ready for his dick!
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]