A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
I used to work near a nudist club years ago. I saw a lot of erotic stuff just about every time I went there .

They had a large olympic sized pool and two hot tubs with a grassy area around the pool where people would lounge and relax. Off to the side there was an outdoor area , looked like a shed with sinks set up and open showers adjacent to the sink area.

I was waiting for one of the sinks one afternoon and there were two women using the sinks and one younger guy. What caught my attention was , as the woman were bending over brushing their teeth, washing their hands , this guy was standing right behind them within a few feet away with a huge erection, a good 12" if not bigger . He must have not seen me because he was stroking himself behind them . One of the older women in her late forties, big dark bush turns around , looks down and actually gasped when she saw his erection. She walks out of their and as she passes me she whispers " oh my god that thing is huge" .

Another time shortly after that , I'm sitting in the hot tub with these two older woman in their late fifties at the time . Big tits floating above the water . MY cock was throbbing under water just watching them. They were friendly and we were having a casual conversation. The same guy with the big dick joins us . He was placid but still hanging thick.

He sits down across side of these two women . Were all talking and he sits up on the edge of the hot tub , which was not unusual , but the fact that he was fully erect while sitting there . The women obviously noticed and one of them tells him that he has a very nice one but that he should "put it away " . He gets out of the tub and walks away . They both start commenting about the size of it and how casual he was about sitting there like that . One of the women keeps talking about how long it was and the other one said, " that's too big , it looks like it will hurt" . They both commented about , how there just glad he didn't ejaculate in the water.

Another time , I'm laying back in my lounge chair and a woman in her forties arrives with her husband who seemed much older than her . They take the two lounge chairs right next to me . What caught my attention was , when she got naked , she had these huge breasts . I would guess a good E cup , huge nipples and she was lactating. Hairy armpits and a huge brown bush between her legs. When she went to lay down she leaned over and I could see curly brown pubic hair growing up the crack of her ass . Her husband disappears to go play cards with some people across the pool . I spark up a conversation with her and her breasts are leaking . She tells me that she needs to go pump . As she is laying there she keeps running her hands across her hairy pussy . Her fingers were actually spreading her slit and up against what looked like an engorged clit . My cock started getting hard as I rubbed so lotion on it , retracting my foreskin while she's staring at me .
By Veliki
Same place . I was in my late twenties at the time .

I see this couple in their forties with another woman in her late twenties walking towards the pool . They set up near the pool and gat naked. The women in her forties has c - cup breasts and they biggest dark brown bush I had ever seen .

I'm in the hot tub alone when the three of them take a shower outdoors near the hot tub then join me in the hot tub. The woman in her twenties that was with them kept her white , wet now see through panties on . We make small talk , I believe they were from New York.

Her husband gets out of the tub after a few minutes and leaves the three of us sitting there. The older woman keeps telling the younger one to take of her panties because she looks ridiculous . She keeps asking me questions about the club and I get the impression that their swingers and that the guy is fucking both of them . She sits right up against me and I could feel her leg breast against my leg . Every so often she puts her hand on my thigh as she is talking to me .

They get up to leave and as she lifts her leg to get out of the tub her huge bush is practically in my face .

I get out behind them, jump in the pool and go back to my lounge chair across the pool from them. I see the hairy one waving me over to them , so I walk over , and she tells me to sit down on her lounge chair on the end of it while she hangs her legs off to the side . The women with her wet panties still on is sitting directly across from me facing me .

The hairy one is asking me if I have a girlfriend , if I come here alone , etc. At the same time her legs are wide open and I can't stop staring at her pussy . Her pussy had opened up a bit and I could see her pink labia opened up . Without missing a beat , she smiles at me and said something like " you like it hairy " as she kept running her fingers across her slit. She then tells me that her friend is self conscious about removing her panties .

She invited me to their cabin that night for a party . I never went , but I often wonder what would have happened . I never saw them there again.
By WickedWonder
Years ago when we were much younger, we used to go to a adult campgrounds where nudity around others was the thing but sex was only allowed back at your campsite.

We had just been out lying on the beach and heading back to our coach when this old lady and man called us over to their camper. They asked us if we wanted a drink and invited us to join them. We sat on their picnic table chatting for a bit when the old man began cutting the old lady down for her size and heaviness. He told us her pussy was so big that she could park their camper in her cunt.

Feeling uncomfortable, we got up to leave and the old man stopped us and told us he could prove it. He took the whiskey bottle off the table, walked over to her and began to ease it inside her pussy. It didn't take much to slip in. We were never so glad to get away from them.
By SweetStephanie
I've never been to a nudist club, from what I understand no sexual activity is allowed. My ex and I did frequent a lifestyle (swingers) club though, we had some wild times there!
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]