A place to share your sexy stories
By canepar
Yesterday I arrived home earlier while my wife was talking to our 24 years old daughter in law on Skype. My wife was using our old computer which doesn’t have a camera attached, so we could see her but our DIL couldn’t see us.

Our DIL is really attractive, about 5’ 8’’, slim and blonde. She was talking to my wife wearing a sundress at the same time she was feeding our 3 years old grandson, who she had just finished dressing for bed. It looked like she had just had a bath or shower since she had her hair wet.

When I came I was stood behind my wife watching and waiting for a chance to say hello. The son was eating that kind of baby food and before I was able to talk, he choked on a mouthful, began to cough and spit on all DIL’s dress.

Surprised by the situation and not knowing I was watching her, she stood up and crossing her arms, took her dress from the bottom and pulled it up taking it off over her head. Now she was smiling to her child in only lacy black lingerie (bra and panties) and it was a pleasure to see that she had lost those few extra pounds she gained after Xmas.

At that point she still didn’t know I was there enjoying the sight of her in nothing other than revealing underwear. She continued talking while my wife whispered me not to say anything since she would be very unhappy at me having seen her so revealed.

Then, her mobile phone rang and she finished our communication and the show was over.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]