A place to share your sexy stories
By chili
Many years ago, I went to college in the mid-west. Campus was a few miles out, they ran a shuttle bus to town. One night my friend George and I, bored, decided to go into town and hang out. Smoked a joint put a couple in my pocket for later and we headed to the bus stop. Waiting for the bus, a car pulls up, it's a girl, asks if we want a ride. We get in and introduce ourselves. She asked what we were going to town for. Nothing, just to hang out. She asked if either of us "smoked". I said yeah I had a couple of joints. She had an apartment, we could go there, get stoned, drink some beer put on some music and hang. Ok. Her apartment was small, kitchen, living room, bedroom. In the light, she was not pretty, bordering on fat, plain acne-scared face. She put on the radio and we smoked a joint. She got up said she'd be right back. Returned, big bouncy tits meant she had taken off her bra. This time she moved me so she could sit between us. Working on a second or third beer a song came on she wanted to dance. She grabbed George, he said no. She grabbed me and we got up and started to dance,(slow) she smelled good, and my 18 year old cock responded. She must have felt it because she slid her hand down to my ass and pulled me into her. I sat down but she continued to dance, shaking her tits. She pulled George off the sofa and started dancing with him, grinding into him. The song ended and they sat down. She said the dancing made her all hot and sweaty and excused herself, this time returning in a short nightie. Naked underneath. Ok, you guys are wearing too much, rubbing herself. I looked at George, he looked as nervous as I felt. She pulled me up and undid my pants and started stroking my dick. You too, she said to him and watched as he pulled his pants down. First time I had ever seen another dick hard. This was getting weird! She pulled at my shirt, I took it off, she sat back on the sofa opening her legs. Hairy pussy, but I could see her lips. Standing next to another naked guy with a hard-on as she was playing with our cocks and balls. Who's first? She put her legs in the air spreading her pussy open. I didn't know what to do, just stood there. George stepped between her legs and started fucking her. This was crazy, I didn't know what to do besides watch. I had only been with a couple of girls before this, always in the dark, I never saw people actually fucking before. Suddenly, George moaned, pulled out his cock and came on her tits and stomach. She used her nightie to wipe up the cum. She raised her legs up again, it was my turn.
She was sloppy wet, we made loud squishy sounds. I pulled out and exploded my cum all over, even hitting her face.
She got up and went and cleaned up. We were putting on our clothes when she came back. We smoked the last joint and said we should get back to campus. When we got to the car, she handed the keys to George and got in back with me. She told him to take his time getting back to school because she was going to blow both of us. First time a girl blew me to completion. WOW! George and I switched places and by the time we got home they were finished. We said goodnight and staggered to the dorm. Next day we talked about it and decided not to say anything to anyone, because it had been so weird and unbelievable.
The next month, I ran into her in town, she kind of remembered me(apparently she did this a lot). We went back to her place, got really stoned and fucked until I couldn't anymore. Never saw her after that. Ugly, but weirdly exciting!
By Jocko64
No threesomes like that for us, my wife was getting penetrated by two dicks at same time. I wanted to try it once, she was the instigator and she became somewhat hooked. she loved taking care of two dicks, she always thought that she could handle three but never did it. It was difficult to find someone that would keep it private.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]