A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
Last summer we rented a summer home with my brother-in law and his wife .

My wife who I would consider conservative surprised me on this particular vacation.

In the morning , after we woke up we had a quickie and then went downstairs for breakfast . My wife who would typically wear a robe over her pajamas or put on a bra under her pajama top if we were in mixed company , came downstairs in her pajama shorts and a no sleeve white pajama top. She has 36 DD breasts with large thick nipples. I was surprised, but enjoyed the view, especially since just a few minutes before we went downstairs she was bending over the side of the bed with her big titties swaying and her hairy wet pussy filled with my cock.

We walked into the kitchen and the first thing I notice is that both my sister-in-law and brother-in-law both checked her out. My sister-in-law shot her husband a look . She has "B" cup saggy breasts at best and always dresses very frumpy .

While we were moving around getting breakfast ready I couldn't help but notice my brother-in-law sneaking looks at my wife . Especially when she leaned over . When we were cleaning up she leaned over and I could clearly see her deep cleavage and meaty nipples . Thinking back , she must have known that her breasts were visible.

My brother in-law goes upstairs to take a shower and my sister-in-law tells my wife jokingly , " you better put a bra on your driving him crazy". My wife laughs it off and tells her " you can't see anything and I thought he's not like that".

Her sister tells her that she's so lucky and she doesn't know who she got those big breasts from because everyone in their family is small breasted.

My wife always thought of him as non-sexual and a "really mild mannered guy". She would always tell me how Bob is not a sex hound like you" and how he never bugs Jane for sex , he's happy to get it once a month , and how she sister approaches him for sex and he's not into it.

Later we went back to our room and I joined her in the shower. I' was soaping up her breasts with my erection pressed against her stomach . She leans over to shave her legs and I pressed my harden against her ass , teasing her with it as I tried slipping it into her. She turns around and tells me I had enough this morning , then starts telling me about the conversation she had with her sister , that I already heard. She seemed actually surprised that her sister was offended and then again told me that she didn't think he was like that . I told her that she shouldn't feel awkward and do what makes her comfortable but if it's going to be an issue with her sister , just put a bra on. I told her that he probably rushed off to take a shower and jerk off after he saw her tits . This seemed to turn her on . She said, " why would he do that she he could have sex with his wife" . I admitted men were pigs and they love something they can't have , especially when they see big tits.

I have to admit that it was a turn on to see her braless and have someone else check her out .

That night , the two of them are sitting on one couch and my wife and I are sitting on the other couch . My wife was wearing a blue long pajama shirt half way down her thighs. Braless but you couldn't really see much cleavage.

We were watching tv together. Bob is laying down with boxer shorts on and his wife is sitting on the end of the couch near his feet. My wife is laying on the end of the couch with her feet towards me. She got up to get a magazine and from the TV light you could clearly see the outline of her big nipples and her breasts hanging as she leaned over .

I'm watching tv and rubbing my wife feet and I look over and Jane had moved over closer to her husband and she had her hand on his thigh . Were watching tv and commenting on the show . My wife had her knees up enough that I could see her white panties with a few pubic hairs peeking out the sides of her panties.

I look over at Bob and Jane and she has her hand on his crotch . She's always been the type to say whatever is on her mind, often times some inappropriate things . It may have been the drinks we had and she blurts out " why do you have a boner"

My wife starts laughing and sais " someone's getting it tonight" .

I slipped my hand up her pajamas and gently ran my hand across her panty covered pussy . I tell her " I'm going to bed " and she announces " i know what you want ". I leave to go to bed and 5 minutes after that my wife walks into the bedroom .

She tells me that she left them downstairs and that her sister might finally get some .
By Jocko64
This happened when wife was about 62, we had some close friends visit us for about 10 days to get away from cold weather. My wife was always a bit of an exhibitionist but usually not around close friends. This close friend of hers knew how much I loved having sex with my wife (wife had told her that I was always ready for sex of some kind with her in any hole). They were very close, friends since HS. This time her friend tells her that Jay never wants sex with her anymore, she has to instigate it. My wife tells her that she needs to dress sexier and not be afraid of sucking or taking him anally if he wants it, she tells her how to keep things interesting. My wife is a great sport and always kept me on my toes and keeps me interested!

Third evening there, Jay and I watching golf match on TV in my large home office, the two gals come in wearing robes and asking what is so interesting on TV. I am sitting on couch he is in recliner in front of TV. My wife says put some music on we are going to dance for you guys. I do, gals start dancing around taking robes off, his wife wearing tanga panties (my wife's) and a sheer bra, my wife wearing a sheer teddy that is crotch-less showing her bald pussy and those firm 34D tits. They dance around for about 5 minutes and Jay's wife says to mine can you do a lap dance for him? My wife says sure and proceeds with his wife sitting beside me on couch. After about to 10 minutes of this his wife wife says to him comon Honey we need to go upstairs, gets up, I see her panties have wet spot. My wife gets off him and they leave and my wife says to me take your shorts off, I do and she sits on my hard dick sliding it right in, she was soaked. While fucking me she tells me he was fingering her when she was grinding on his lap, she thought three fingers! When I said I was ready to cum she gets off me and swallows my dick taking the load down her throat.

Next day Jay says Wow what did your wife do to mine? She sucked me last night and she came alive! Was first time in 38 years she had his dick in her mouth. I asked if she sucked him all the way, he said no, just the head a bit. I told him about my lovely lady and how she deep throats and then swallows, he was amazed. Best part was two days later my wife gave him a demo in front of her, I was not watching that show, he did not want me in room. After it was over my wife told me how she showed his wife and they took turns, his wife getting over the gag reflex but when he blew his lad my wife got it and then she told his wife to clean him up so she could get the taste. A year later their lives had changed so much it was crazy, when they came down to visit we swapped a couple nights. She wanted to experience a different man! My wife says "that's what friends are for" ! In our case we have had an open marriage since 6 months after we married, ( I in Military, wife home and horny), we have swapped, done some threesomes, done one on ones., it has worked for us, some folks it would not!
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]