Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By PDHorne
I see new content on the VW home page but the links take me back to the Sunday night, 7/8, post. Am I doing something wrong?

For those who expressed concern, I have not been able to enter RC, HC or FB today (Thurs 7/12). (Haven't reupped my membership yet; gonna give things a few days to get in shape).
By MrCuke
VW is "up" but it is pretty much just a static archive right now. No new material.
Many of the links don't work - or just redirect you to the VW home page. Still a TON of work to be done before you could call this anything near to what it used to be before the big "event".
HC and RC and FB are only "sort of" protected. If you know an URL into the members area of these sites you can get right on in. (at least it was this way when I wrote this post - but I'm in moderator purgatory - so most of my posts either never get to the boards or take forever to get there.)
By sunlovers
Well.... this is the first "real" improvement I've seen - namely the significantly increased speed with which we can navigate between the VW pages. As for RC, HC and FB, they have repeatedly said that these are effectively closed again until new passwords are emailed -- read the other threads.
By PjPj
sunlovers wrote:Well.... this is the first "real" improvement I've seen - namely the significantly increased speed with which we can navigate between the VW pages. As for RC, HC and FB, they have repeatedly said that these are effectively closed again until new passwords are emailed -- read the other threads.
Not to repeat the other threads- but the short answer is, they're still wide open as of this posting.

Your 10,000 square foot home can easily increase t[…]

Global Cooling

In 1958, Betty Friedan wrote an article on global […]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]