Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Hands
Just wondering if there is any update to when the main suite and pay sites will be back up. The wiki was less than satisfying.
By ratbastid
I'm a web developer, have been for 15 years. Started out writing CGI scripts in perl, and have since graduated to more and more sophisticated development frameworks.

Any competent developer could get an image submission site, with accounts, admin moderation, voting, and comments--and I mean built from scratch--up and live within two maybe three days. It would have a lot of VW features missing that would need to be built, but if they WERE interested in getting SOMETHING up and going, it wouldn't take anything LIKE this much time.

I don't know what the hold up is, I assume it has something to do with legal maneuvers or politics. But I flat guarantee you their "team working round the clock" story doesn't hold water.
By handler
well here we are another Wednesday has gone bye and still no redclouds or anything else for the wondering. I think its all bull that they can't get this thing going. They have like 3 spokespeople to let us know what going on--we don't care how many people say this or that we just want to see results.
By fireman1964
Of course not, they are too busy belittling their former supporters or blocking them to get any progress done much less a report of their lack of progress. The chances of them getting another dime from me a dropping exponentially with their lack of concern for their paying customers.
By VWPublicRelations
fireman1964 wrote:Of course not, they are too busy belittling their former supporters or blocking them to get any progress done much less a report of their lack of progress. The chances of them getting another dime from me a dropping exponentially with their lack of concern for their paying customers.
Just seriously? What former supporters have been "belittled"? Prove it. Just because we post comments to rebut some of the ridiculousness that has gone on in this board (perhaps some people just have not had their release for a while), it does not constitute us belittling anyone. We are standing our ground. There is progress. There are things that are happening minute to minute now and we are going to be on line very soon. And I do not know whether you are or you are not a paying customer, but I have over 80,000 emails in my inbox of loyal Voyeurwebbers who have shown nothing other than sheer support and none of these people have expressed any "belittling". And by the way, whether you are a paying or a non paying customer, we treat all of our customers the same-- this is a community of people believing in one common theme- we treat everyone the same so long as they believe in this one common theme. Got it?
By VWPublicRelations
handler wrote:well here we are another Wednesday has gone bye and still no redclouds or anything else for the wondering. I think its all bull that they can't get this thing going. They have like 3 spokespeople to let us know what going on--we don't care how many people say this or that we just want to see results.

Coming real soon........ hope you will be ready to eat your own words!
By Leadfingers
VWPublicRelations wrote:]

Just seriously? What former supporters have been "belittled"? Prove it.
A quick search of Ghost's comments toward me should satisfy that question.
By sumshyguy
VWPublicRelations wrote:
handler wrote:well here we are another Wednesday has gone bye and still no redclouds or anything else for the wondering. I think its all bull that they can't get this thing going. They have like 3 spokespeople to let us know what going on--we don't care how many people say this or that we just want to see results.

You will perhaps not hold it against us if we fail to hold our breath while waiting?
By VWPublicRelations
sumshyguy wrote:
VWPublicRelations wrote:

You will perhaps not hold it against us if we fail to hold our breath while waiting?
No I won't-- but I know you will hold your breath when you come and visit me at Kate's Corner. Much assistance will be provided and available for you there!
By VWPublicRelations
ratbastid wrote:I'm a web developer, have been for 15 years. Started out writing CGI scripts in perl, and have since graduated to more and more sophisticated development frameworks.

Any competent developer could get an image submission site, with accounts, admin moderation, voting, and comments--and I mean built from scratch--up and live within two maybe three days. It would have a lot of VW features missing that would need to be built, but if they WERE interested in getting SOMETHING up and going, it wouldn't take anything LIKE this much time.

I don't know what the hold up is, I assume it has something to do with legal maneuvers or politics. But I flat guarantee you their "team working round the clock" story doesn't hold water.
And I flat guarantee you that our team has been working round the clock. VW is a massive site - I doubt that you have ever dealt with anything quite like it! If so, give me the website that you have developed and I will go and check it out. We had some monumental task here. And the owner did not want to return just anything half ass-- that was a business decision that I was not involved in- but one I agree with. Judging from some of the comments posted here, I can just imagine what lynching we would have gotten, if we just put up some half ass site with "an image submission site, with accounts, admin moderation, voting, and comments- this is the Voyeurweb- the largest Amateur Adult Site in the World-- there is tremendous content here and a business decision was made to return it with a signficant portion of it available
By sunlovers
Just get on with the program and get the site up. You have to know that VW's base of supporters is dwindling by the day, with more and more going to the other side (VC) not because they prefer that side, but because that side AT LEAST has a functional bulletin board and functional cam exchange, along with at least some nude pictures. The VW/RC community is what made this site -- if that dissipates, or if many go elsewhere, it will be very difficult for VW to return to its prior stature. The clock is ticking, even those of us who were loyal to RC/VW are having second thoughts, or beginning to move on.
By rezzi
VWPublicRelations wrote:
ratbastid wrote:
And I flat guarantee you that our team has been working round the clock. VW is a massive site - I doubt that you have ever dealt with anything quite like it! If so, give me the website that you have developed and I will go and check it out. We had some monumental task here. And the owner did not want to return just anything half ass-- that was a business decision that I was not involved in- but one I agree with. Judging from some of the comments posted here, I can just imagine what lynching we would have gotten, if we just put up some half ass site with "an image submission site, with accounts, admin moderation, voting, and comments- this is the Voyeurweb- the largest Amateur Adult Site in the World-- there is tremendous content here and a business decision was made to return it with a signficant portion of it available
You flat guarantee your team has been working around the clock?? I flat guarantee that you're full of shit! The owner didn't want to return with anything half-ass?? You haven't returned with anything at all besides nothing!! There's tremendous content that we don't own but we're going to steal it from another website so you idiots keep sending us you're credit card info!!
By rezzi
Yeah, you can't really progress a piece of shit without putting it in a bag and throwing it in the trash!!
By fireman1964
Admin1 wrote:I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Diego and I will be supervising the ins and outs of what is going on within the technical aspect of things. I too am a VoyeurWeb follower and was found from the VoyeurWeb boards. I am now helping the day to day activities that goes on to bring you back the behemoth of what has been stolen from us. The damage was extensive. The thievery is unforgettable and will be punished to the fullest extent of the law. We have been away from posting anything because of the critical task to bring back the VoyeurWeb. We have date stamps of traffic being diverted and this is punishable to the fullest extent of the law! We have had all the data to release everything and get the VoyeurWeb up and running, but, the firm that is handling our case has advised us to refrain from using anything that will over write the date stamps where there is proof of traffic and material being stolen from our network. It took a while but we gave the firm what they want.. We should be online within a couple of days with EVERYTHING! I will not post here to idiotic claims and banter. Keep in mind, We do have staff that monitors these boards and you will get banned for being a hero for your retarded hunchback fuckstickle Igor. If you have anything serious to say concerning the technical aspects of our service, email me diego [@] voyeurweb {dot} com.
Idiotic claims and Banter? Don'r know whether I am a paying customer or not? But you recovered all of that imformation. You remember don't you? You announced it. Fom the best amateur site on the web, to the least trusted site on the web.
Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

MUGA Hat

Clown...you misspelled ...MUGA.! :O

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives