Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By jazzman
What a load of S**t this has all been. It should be obvious by now that we are NOT going to see VW again, and they will delay as long as it takes to make sure they are not on the hook for refunds and prize payments. Old story... owed $$, bailed, you got screwed! time to get over it already.
jazzman wrote:What a load of S**t this has all been. It should be obvious by now that we are NOT going to see VW again, and they will delay as long as it takes to make sure they are not on the hook for refunds and prize payments. Old story... owed $$, bailed, you got screwed! time to get over it already.

Make sure you stick around. You are going to eat your own words!
By chancelot
VWPublicRelations wrote:
jazzman wrote:What a load of S**t this has all been. It should be obvious by now that we are NOT going to see VW again, and they will delay as long as it takes to make sure they are not on the hook for refunds and prize payments. Old story... owed $$, bailed, you got screwed! time to get over it already.

Make sure you stick around. You are going to eat your own words!
You know what would be a good start toward rebuilding confidence in VW? STOP deleting threads and comments you disagree with. Either ignore them or refute them but STOP deleting them. Deletion makes you look as though you have something to hide. That's PR-101. <wonders how long this will stay up before it gets deleted or I get banned>
By mblack2012
Ok, this is the 3rd time I've tried to ask this question, because none of my replies seem to make it to the board. Why is it that VW and VC are registered to the same mailing address when you lookup the WHOIS through networksolutions?
mblack2012 wrote:Ok, this is the 3rd time I've tried to ask this question, because none of my replies seem to make it to the board. Why is it that VW and VC are registered to the same mailing address when you lookup the WHOIS through networksolutions?
How the fuck should I know or anyone else know. One logical answer maybe that just like everything else this ***** dude, formerly known as Igor, he has also stolen the mailing address. SEnd me the link where you see this so I can contest it and involve you in the contest-- so that you can see that VW is the original entity- nothing to do with an illegally criminally operated website.
jazzman wrote:I'm thinking you might want to go back and read all of your posts - and eat those words!!

Why would I do that-- VW will be up and that is all that I have maintained all along. You are the one who was saying much absurdity and that is why I said you will eat your own words!
By Leadfingers
mblack2012 wrote:Ok, this is the 3rd time I've tried to ask this question, because none of my replies seem to make it to the board. Why is it that VW and VC are registered to the same mailing address when you lookup the WHOIS through networksolutions?

Umm..when I look them up, they've both been anonymized. Site owners have the option of doing that. So when I just looked them up, they both simply point to GoDaddy, which (by the way) is exactly what my website says. So unless I'm missing something, you're barking up the wrong tree.

(And if I'm missing something, I'm sure someone will let me know :mrgreen: )
By TheDrumGuy
Not that I think this post will actually make it to the board because for some reason none of mine ever have... but...

The address you are seeing in the whois isn't the address of the person that owns the domain. If you notice, they all say "Domains By Proxy, LLC". That is a third party private company that is used by both sites (and many many others) to do "private" domain registration. For a fee, they put their address on the domain registration so that the real owner's information can stay private. You will see that on a lot of domains that are registered through GoDaddy.

Now, Katherine. Someone asks a question and you respond with "How the fuck should I know"? How amazingly professional of you. You should know because you are the public face of this enterprise (the Public Relations Director) and should be able to 1. Do a whois lookup for yourself and 2. explain a very valid question without being a cunt about it.

How about this... How the fuck would someone steal a mailing address?!?!?!
By rezzi
VWPublicRelations wrote:
jazzman wrote:I'm thinking you might want to go back and read all of your posts - and eat those words!!

Why would I do that-- VW will be up and that is all that I have maintained all along. You are the one who was saying much absurdity and that is why I said you will eat your own words!
You are the saddest example of a supposed PR Director. Maybe you should take you're actual janitorial skills and go clean the bathroom.
By Jackncarol
Like I just posted on the "Any Texans Left" thread we are done. Ten years on RC and we are putting this to an end. We're tired of the games, the insults to our intelligence, the unprofessional behavior of the supposed management here, the lies, and all the drama. Have fun waiting, I have a feeling it'll continue to be a long wait.

Take care y'all, it's been a good run. If any of you want to contact us we left contact info on that Texas thread, and here's one of our email addresses, jackncarol@sensualsanctuary.com.

Be well,
JacknCarol
By oberon3
VWPublicRelations wrote:
How the fuck should I know or anyone else know. One logical answer maybe that just like everything else this ***** dude, formerly known as Igor, he has also stolen the mailing address. SEnd me the link where you see this so I can contest it and involve you in the contest-- so that you can see that VW is the original entity- nothing to do with an illegally criminally operated website.
There are so many, many things wrong with this statement that I'm just dying over here from laughter. Thanks for that.
By DarknLadyJedi

From Zardoz1962

Well, if you hadn't banned me I could have answered this a long time ago before everyone, contributors and VW staff alike made fools of themselves. I'm getting tired of seeing this though, so I asked DJ to post this for me.

The addresses are the same because neither uses the true address. Both domains are registered with GoDaddy. When you register a domain, you must supply contact information. GoDaddy (and most registrars) offer a privacy guard service whereby you can use their address as a contact. When you do this the contact address is:

Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

That is all you see - both have the same address because both use the same privacy guard because both use the same registrar because it is (by a factor of four) the largest registrar in the world. Every domain in the world registered with GoDaddy and using privacy guard (which means about 20 millions domains, give or take 10 million) has the exact same address.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled misinterpretation of the facts.
By Ghost
jazzman ... not true ..!
we will be back sooner then u think ....
its a matter of going to sleep then waking up to a big headline news..!
VW is bigger then not coming back...
have faith
By bosoxfan
Ghost wrote:jazzman ... not true ..!
have faith
WHEN??????

I think we have all been patient for far too long here. I understand that this was a messy "divorce" and all, however it's been far too long without even a minor portion of the site being restored. Many of us are PAYING members of Redclouds &/or Homeclips. As paying members, I feel we are entitled to answers to our questions without being censored or belittled by the so called PR rep "Katherine". Here are a few of my questions that I've asked and not gotten answers to. I've even emailed them to "Katherine".

1. How are the PAYING members going to get new usernames and passwords?

2. When can we expect the PAID portions of the site to be back up?

3. When can we expect the FREE portions of the site to be back up?

4. How can we be assured that we are not being scammed?

I'd like SPECIFIC answers to my questions, not just silly wild guesses or broad generalities (i.e. soon). I've been a paying member of Redclouds for nearly 10 years now and this whole thing sickens me. I mostly used the RCBB and had numerous friends on there that I've now lost contact with. If you have no intentions of returning the site to service, man up and say so.
By cobrapower932
this is a bunch of shit i'm still waiting for my accounts to be checked out been a member for years was paid over a year in advance on both homeclips and fun bags.voyer **** here i come!
cobrapower932 wrote:this is a bunch of shit i'm still waiting for my accounts to be checked out been a member for years was paid over a year in advance on both homeclips and fun bags.voyer **** here i come!
Yeah - good luck going over there- forfeit your 1 year plus 90 day membership at VW for a 100 day free membership over there-- reallly smart.

We are coming back up. There is simply no question about it. It is categorical and unequivocal!
bosoxfan wrote:
have faith
WHEN??????

I think we have all been patient for far too long here. I understand that this was a messy "divorce" and all, however it's been far too long without even a minor portion of the site being restored. Many of us are PAYING members of Redclouds &/or Homeclips. As paying members, I feel we are entitled to answers to our questions without being censored or belittled by the so called PR rep "Katherine". Here are a few of my questions that I've asked and not gotten answers to. I've even emailed them to "Katherine".

I'd like SPECIFIC answers to my questions, not just silly wild guesses or broad generalities (i.e. soon). I've been a paying member of Redclouds for nearly 10 years now and this whole thing sickens me. I mostly used the RCBB and had numerous friends on there that I've now lost contact with. If you have no intentions of returning the site to service, man up and say so.
OK here goes my answers:
---You will receive an email as soon as we go live. That email will give you log on information.

---The paid portions of the site will be up when Funbags has completely been uploaded. It is on its 13th hours. All of RC and HC have already been uploaded.

---Same time as paid portions

---We have been here for a month answering posts, telling you what we are doing- why would we engage in this ardous proces if this was a scam- besides why should it be a scam- this is the original voyeurweb- if there is a scam- it is the other site.

And finally, in the big scheme of 15 years of uninterrupted service, 4 weeks down time is not a bad track record at all-- just a bump on the road- will be all water under the bridge once we get all the fun back! It is just ludicrous to think that the site is not coming back after all of the resistance that we have put up, and all the insults I have personally swallowed from some of the trolls and some non trolls- why would we stick around for a month if we were not coming back.
By bosoxfan
VWPublicRelations wrote:
bosoxfan wrote:
have faith
WHEN??????

OK here goes my answers:
---You will receive an email as soon as we go live. That email will give you log on information.

---The paid portions of the site will be up when Funbags has completely been uploaded. It is on its 13th hours. All of RC and HC have already been uploaded.

---Same time as paid portions

---We have been here for a month answering posts, telling you what we are doing- why would we engage in this ardous proces if this was a scam- besides why should it be a scam- this is the original voyeurweb- if there is a scam- it is the other site.

And finally, in the big scheme of 15 years of uninterrupted service, 4 weeks down time is not a bad track record at all-- just a bump on the road- will be all water under the bridge once we get all the fun back! It is just ludicrous to think that the site is not coming back after all of the resistance that we have put up, and all the insults I have personally swallowed from some of the trolls and some non trolls- why would we stick around for a month if we were not coming back.
Once again, generalities don't satisfy the masses. How about a hard deadline? We keep hearing "soon" and the site has yet to materialize. As for the usernames/passwords, what if we don't use the email account any more that we used when we signed up? Or (I've seen others speak of this issue) if you don't remember what account you used to sign up previously? How do you intend to restore those users accounts?
By Baudy
Sigh.

First we are told 4 to 7 days. Then we are told the site is done, improved, and "out of this world", except for a bit of tweaking and a last minute "minor" bug. Three weeks later we are told that it is a monumental task and no telling how long it will take, and that we need a little patience. What happened?

First we are told that we must send username/password/credit card number to a gmail account. Now we are told that we were hallucinating and that never happened. I'm not feeling the love.

I don't doubt that the owners of VW (whatever that actually entails) intend to rebuild the site. I do however have doubts as to whether they are up to the task.
MUGA Hat

Misspelled it? I just copied what's on your own d[…]

Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives