Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Ghost
We are taking everything back what is rightfully ours to begin with. As you can see they have initially stolen our database so this is why voyeurweb is all over their wiki. WE ARE GOING TO TAKE EVERYTHING BACK ..! NO FUCKING MERCY ..!
Watch out .. Diego and the Ghost and the Dev team and all of VWebbs loyal people in the background are after the criminals .. and we will .. read my lips ... we will get everything back..!

We have finished recovering the entire Wiki section. Go here voyeurweb.com and You can contribute to it on the link provided.
We are bringing back the VoyeurWeb and all its sister sites very soon... You can bet your bottom dollar on it! So much data has been recovered that we will be releasing the beta version with 98% of everything that was in existence before the site was sabotaged. We have converted all the development away from the old format it was using and will be housing the core of the system with new code so we can bring you features that the old system wasn’t competent enough to handle. We have a very sophisticated team of developers working around the clock to reach phase 1, which is to bring back the network for everyone and get it back to normal. Phase two will be when we start adding features that will take the VoyeurWeb to another level. This is coming from the dev team directly so stay tuned…

by Ghost ... Posting Diego's Topic

Handling things
by Admin1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:11 am

I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Diego and I will be supervising the ins and outs of what is going on within the technical aspect of things. I too am a VoyeurWeb follower and was found from the VoyeurWeb boards. I am now helping the day to day activities that goes on to bring you back the behemoth of what has been stolen from us. The damage was extensive. The thievery is unforgettable and will be punished to the fullest extent of the law. We have been away from posting anything because of the critical task to bring back the VoyeurWeb. We have date stamps of traffic being diverted and this is punishable to the fullest extent of the law! We have had all the data to release everything and get the VoyeurWeb up and running, but, the firm that is handling our case has advised us to refrain from using anything that will over write the date stamps where there is proof of traffic and material being stolen from our network. It took a while but we gave the firm what they want.. We should be online within a couple of days with EVERYTHING! I will not post here to idiotic claims and banter. Keep in mind, We do have staff that monitors these boards and you will get banned for being a hero for your retarded hunchback fuckstickle Igor. If you have anything serious to say concerning the technical aspects of our service, email me diego [@] voyeurweb {dot} com.Admin1
Site Admin

way to go Diego .. !
By Jammer
This might be a dumb question, but did anyone ever use this part of VW? I knew it was there, and I occasionally referenced it, but wouldn't this be one of the least used areas of the site?

But I guess it's at least a step towards full restoration...so we should see this as a positive.
By sourdoh
I agree, even this slight progress is welcome. I used the Wiki only occasionally in the past but it was handy and sometimes pointed me to images I had missed. Too bad the search engine is not working properly.
By Superguy
zardoz1962 wrote:
Ghost wrote:We have finished recovering the entire Wiki section. Go here voyeurweb.com and You can contribute to it on the link provided.
Well, I was holding off on posting this, but seeing Ghost's posting it seems both timely and appropriate to put it right here. I doubt it will last long and its likely to be the last you hear from me, but it is cross-posted at VC in "Recently posted over there" and you can catch me on that side if needed.

Upshot - someone yesterday found the wiki on 108.61.12.155 which is also pointed to by wiki.voyeurweb.com. I took a look more closely at it and was very interested in what I found. You would think that what they have on their site is a copy of the wiki pre-crash, but no. One would think that given all the complaining they have done about their content being stolen they would know better than to leave smoking guns, but here goes...

Both VC and VW wikis use the WikiMedia code base which stores a complete history of all edits made to every wiki page. The VC version is a copy of the pre-crash wiki database migrated into a new version of the WikiMedia program and edited and expanded upon since. It is available at www.yoursexwiki.com.

The VW wiki however is new content, with every page manually created since 23-June. This site can be accessed as wiki.voyeurweb.com. I don't see any link on the VW site. To be honest, the only edits I see are from the Administrator and a huge number of spambot user accounts, but I may have missed some. At least some of the site content is not newly created or copied from VW-owned databases but is copied off the live VC wiki site (I only checked four pages, but all four were copies).

1) The page "Redclouds" is not the pre-crash version but is a copy of the VC wiki's edit of 16-June.

2) The page "Voyeurweb" is not the pre-crash version but is a copy of the VC edit of 23-June, missing the VC edit of 24-June. It includes wikilinks to the VC website inserted to the VC version on 13-June and 17-June and a mention of the "Voyeurweb collapse" inserted on 17-June, clearly content no person from VW would write.

3) It contains a page for "********". It appears to be the version of 9-June, so I presume that was an edit pre-crash. It does not have the revision of 3-July. Here is the revision log.
(cur | prev) 12:46, 3 July 2012‎ Administrator (Talk | contribs)‎ . . (-2,298)‎ . . (Blanked the page)
(cur | prev) 20:07, 1 July 2012‎ Administrator (Talk | contribs)‎ . . (+2,298)‎ . . (Created page with "A Letter from Igor - Live from the ******** com Hello Everyone! To some of you, this news may come as a surprise - while it may not be a surprise to others. On one han...")
So you see the page was added and then two days later blanked, but not removed.

4) The page "Erotic Video" originally contained the contents of the VC edit of 23-June. At that time VC removed the old VW images and replaced them with VC images containing a VC watermark. The VC images with VC watermark were copied into the VW wiki. The original image for this page does appear in the VW wiki, but its revision history is lost and it is only used on the page "Sfiziosa" (the VC also uses it there). Here is the revision log for the "Erotic Video" page:
(cur | prev) 13:07, 3 July 2012‎ Administrator (Talk | contribs)‎ . . (-953)‎ . .
(cur | prev) 12:59, 3 July 2012‎ Administrator (Talk | contribs)‎ . . (-27)‎ . .
(cur | prev) 08:55, 2 July 2012‎ Administrator (Talk | contribs)‎ . . (+1,905)‎ . . (Created page with " View source From ********'s Wiki about Sex for Erotic Video You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason: The action you have requested is limi...")
If this is really stupid. The person copying the page was not logged in to VC so they did not have edit rights to the page wikisource. You see in the text above (and at the wiki if you go there and check out the history) that they inserted into their page not just the page wikisource but also the text saying they do not have edit privileges. Additionally they copied menus, sidebars, etc. and saved that into their page. The page thus contains the following text:
Return to Erotic Video.
+

+

Page
+

Discussion
+

View source
+

History
+

+

+

Talk for this IP address
+

This is the menu above the wikisource window. I'm not sure because I don't see it on my views of the VC wiki and its been a while since I maintained any wikis, but I think 99.146.29.42 is the users IP address. A network trace shows it to be a SBC/AT&T DSL internet service in Los Angeles.

All of the above page creations and edits were performed by the user "Administrator". The main page was created on 23-June, the same day as the latest verified content from VC. About 400 pages were created that day (go to "Special Pages" in the menu on the left then pick "Oldest Pages". After that the edits slow down until another big edit day on the 29th. Edits continue and the past several days have been quite active, though I'm not sure how much has been done by the Administrator. Logs show >90% of the recent activity is spambots.

(As an aside, incompetence annoys me - it took me about 30 minutes to pin all this down.)

I must therefore assume that while they claimed all efforts were being made to get a working site up at VW, at least one person's assignment was to scrape content from the VC wiki so they could claim it was the VW wiki. Given that the content includes things no one familiar with VW and the past month would include on a VW site, I assume this was either outsourced or is being done on a rush with an intent to clean-up later (or both). Given that the Redclouds and Voyeurweb pages are copies from VC, I think it is reasonable to assume all content is copied.

Lets make this clear - no matter what defense VW may wish to make that the the wiki contents were VW property and they had rights to them, they chose not to copy the contents as of crash day but chose instead to copy the current contents from VC including many VC produced edits, VC created content, and photographs from VC's contributors who, by VW's own logic, had all legal and ethical rights to expect that their photographs would appear on VC and on no other site and have every right to regard anyone else who took those pictures for their own as a criminal.

This also makes it perfectly clear that VW does not have a copy of the wiki of their own. They could argue that they do have a copy, but are afraid of it containing traps, sabotage, etc. but seeing as they are wholesale copying without regard for content, even when that content contains VC links, Igor positive comments, VW negative comments, and VC content, that claim is not supportable. Even if they did, an import from a database followed by a manual scan of content would be easier, more efficient, and more complete than what they are doing.
This house of cards.

Seriously get a life! As someone so astutely pointed out, the pages on their wiki still have Voyeurweb watermark-- perhaps instead of spending the time which obviously you have a lot of, you should have just spent a few minutes looking at the pages which clearly show how they stole VW's property.
By Roxboro1
Because it sounds to me as your sayin this whole thing is smoke n mirrors n both sites are feeding off oneanother n pretty much completely connected like simese twins ...????
By MadisonWI
Ah... gee... look at that... more evidence that the current "owners" of VW are the ones that hijacked the site (URL), and that those at VC are the old (true) VW.

VW... you guys are a bunch of crooks, you have been feeding people nothing but lies as you continued to steal content and try to trick people into giving you their usernames and passwords (and according to a couple dozen members) their credit card numbers as well.

This just keeps getting better. Hey Ghost, once upon a time I thought you were a stand-up guy... guess I was wrong about that. So, did they offer you a bucket load of cash to help them with their scheme or were you in on it from the start?
By oberon3
Roxboro1 wrote:So in english your sayin what exactly.....?

No seriously jargin boy.....?????
In English... the VW Wiki site is a copy of the VC wiki. It's not a backup copy they've restored, it's not old versions dusted off... it's a plain outright copy of the current VC pages, and not even a very good one, if what's above is correct. Far from being their own pages miraculously restored, it's a cut and paste from VC.

There, simple enough?
By Jrm71
I don't usually get involved with the squabbles of who did what to who. Whether or not VC has been using VW pics is between the posters of the pics and the respective websites as far as I'm concerned. I just thought it might be worth mentioning that if you go to VC's wiki page and click on any of the pictures that are shown it's not ********'s mark on them on them but Voyeurweb's. I find that pretty suspicious myself. Take this pic for example: http://www.yoursexwiki.com/index.php/Fi ... 221-5.jpeg
Don't stop there though. Check others. There are a few "main" images that say ******** on them but all the others have Voyeurweb. Interesting to say the least :geek: :mrgreen:

Thank you for pointing this out. It is seriously a waste of time for VW Management to respond to garbage that is posted about VW wiki being a copy of VC wiki.

Kate Lucas
By DeepStar
http://www.yoursexwiki.com/index.php/Vo ... acy_policy

<Results>
********'s Wiki about Sex:Privacy policy
From ********'s Wiki about Sex

Voyeurweb's Wiki runs under the same Privacy Policies as any other Voyeurweb site.

- Your personal information will not be revealed.
- Your email addy will not be revealed, sold, disclosed, spammed or anything.
- Your IP will not be given to anyone until enforced by law...and if that happens we will do everything we can to fight that court order. Also sometimes our IP loging is bogus if you know what we mean..

Privacy is the highest value on the internet. Instead of posting 1000 lines of smallprinted legal jibbrish here, we make it very short: We will protect your privacy by any means - with one exception: You upload any picture of an underage to any of our servers and we will turn your life miserable!
By VWPublicRelations
DeepStar wrote:http://www.yoursexwiki.com/index.php/Vo ... acy_policy

<Results>

Voyeurweb's Wiki runs under the same Privacy Policies as any other Voyeurweb site.

- Your IP will not be given to anyone until enforced by law...and if that happens we will do everything we can to fight that court order. Also sometimes our IP loging is bogus if you know what we mean..

Privacy is the highest value on the internet. Instead of posting 1000 lines of smallprinted legal jibbrish here, we make it very short: We will protect your privacy by any means - with one exception: You upload any picture of an underage to any of our servers and we will turn your life miserable!

Thank you-- what is that guy's name- Superguy or something-- he really should be reading this-- just absurdity for someone to spend that kind of time to write that long of a message when his entire position is meritless
By Superguy
VWPublicRelations wrote:

<Results>

Thank you-- what is that guy's name- Superguy or something-- he really should be reading this-- just absurdity for someone to spend that kind of time to write that long of a message when his entire position is meritless
Get your facts straight, all I said was A house of cards.
By VWPublicRelations
Superguy wrote:
VWPublicRelations wrote:

<Results>

Get your facts straight, all I said was A house of cards.
Weren't you the one who posted that long convoluted, twisted explanation for the meritless contention that our wiki page was a copycat of the other site??
By VWPublicRelations
oberon3 wrote:

In English... the VW Wiki site is a copy of the VC wiki. It's not a backup copy they've restored, it's not old versions dusted off... it's a plain outright copy of the current VC pages, and not even a very good one, if what's above is correct. Far from being their own pages miraculously restored, it's a cut and paste from VC.

There, simple enough?
No it is not simple enough. VW Wiki is the original Wiki- all information from the other wiki is stolen from VW. Just outlandish statements- VW is the pioneer of Voyeurism on the Internet-- it is absurd that anyone would even make this comment that we copy anything from anyone else. We were the first to create it all-- and unfortunately some "wanna-be" voyeur site owner stole it because he did not have the guts to hit the ground without stealing the traffic from VW. Is this simple enough for you?
By VWPublicRelations
oberon3 wrote:

There, simple enough?
Hope you read my post below. Your statements are so unsupported by facts that it is not even worthy of a response. But hopefully, you have been englightened now!
By Jrm71
In defense of superguy, he just copied and pasted what was said by a poster named zardoz1962 on the VC bulletin board. He didn't say he agreed. Anybody that has a chance to look at VC's wiki and see the inconsistencies with the picture copy rights and the actual wording on some of the pages where they obviously have Voyeurweb printed on them, should realize VC is in the wrong.
By VWPublicRelations
Jrm71 wrote:In defense of superguy, he just copied and pasted what was said by a poster named zardoz1962 on the VC bulletin board. He didn't say he agreed. Anybody that has a chance to look at VC's wiki and see the inconsistencies with the picture copy rights and the actual wording on some of the pages where they obviously have Voyeurweb printed on them, should realize VC is in the wrong.
K- I am sorry about that- I did not notice that. But it seems like he agreed with all that zardoz1962 was saying which is pure bull shit.
By Superguy
Actually zardoz1962 posted that here. I hit the "Quote" button and then posted "A house of cards" in response. Subsuquently his post was removed but my response with my quote of his post remained.

jsyk
By mastersam
@Roderyck777 How does VW steal something that is their property? You know VC did not exist back in 2007 and yet you make this kind of statement?
They are not stealing anything back. You can't steal something that belongs to you.

Your statement is along the lines of, Billy (Igor) stole the car, put fuzzy dice in and that makes it his car? It does not matter if you repaint it, put decals on it, new tires. Does not change who is the thief. Heck we can see that from the watermarks. That's nice VC added something, gee how original. Just like their original (stolen) site image.

I've never read so much paranoid ramblings outside of CNN (unrelated to Roderyck777 who just has issues on ownership). Glad to see the Wiki is up and it looks like all of Igor's stuff has been edited out (WFI)

Good start.

Funny I'm working with a company with a similar situation. Husband, wife, and yes a girlfriend. NOT the wife's girlfriend ether. Wife got suspicious, secured the IP (intellectual property) and when hubby ran off he discovered his wife had title to everything. Now the fireworks have started. Complete self-destruction.
By Hardtaiz4
Thanks for the update, Ghost; we appreciate all you do.

Katherine, do you have some nice tittie shots for us when everything is back? After all we have been through, looking at those babies will provide welcome relief. And posing naked would be even better.
By Ghost
we are taking back what is rightfully ours to begin with. As you can see they VC have initially stolen our database so this is why voyeurweb is all over their wiki. We are going to take everything back!
By Skarredmind
awesome. The wiki.

VC took the wiki, and didn't clean up the copy all the way, then WV took a copy of the copy... now both look shitty...

You'll have to forgive me though for not jumping for joy. I mean... most people come here for the pictures and video... not a shitty copy of a shitty copy of a wiki. Don't they?? Or am I totally missing the point here?
By Roxboro1
See..... This was what I had thought..Assgor had stated quite proudly over there..... that He had gotten the sex wiki....
So was wondering how whomever the fuck...
Was trying to show whatever the fuck they were trying to get across....
I've done enough conclusion jumping already.....
So.... I wanted shit spat the fuck out as plain n simple as it can be!!!.. made sence to me that if assgor took it.. yes he would then have to then maintain it from that point on... still not sure what the wiki.. or wookie or whatever it is ... actually is.. but sound like a written dictionary of sex... n seems pointless if that's the case.. to me anyway..my wife however could prolly benifit from reading it..lol. amazin what she's never heard of...
By Roxboro1
Oh n... can't believe this..but thanks Kathy! For clearin the shit pile outta the way!..lol...Now.. get the site up!..lol. sorry for some of the shit that's spilled from my fingers over the past few weeks..I'm now just gonna sit back and wait.... for vw to get my titties back!!!!!! Tit flash can't get back fast enough!!!
By sourdoh
Roxboro, the Wiki is/was frequently illiustrated with archival images appropriate to the particular subject, which was nice. And besides being like a dictionary, many entries were more "literary," and I do enjoy erotic reading material. So it isn't entirely worthless.
By jennydd
I think the most telling observation is that both sites wikis have the parts of the pussy mislabeled.
Reinforces the image I have of the folks running them both, wouldn't know the pleasure end of a female if it sat on their faces : )
By CLOUZEAU
Ghost wrote:We have finished recovering the entire Wiki section. Go here voyeurweb.com and You can contribute to it on the link provided.
We are bringing back the VoyeurWeb and all its sister sites very soon... You can bet your bottom dollar on it! So much data has been recovered that we will be releasing the beta version with 98% of everything that was in existence before the site was sabotaged. We have converted all the development away from the old format it was using and will be housing the core of the system with new code so we can bring you features that the old system wasn’t competent enough to handle. We have a very sophisticated team of developers working around the clock to reach phase 1, which is to bring back the network for everyone and get it back to normal. Phase two will be when we start adding features that will take the VoyeurWeb to another level. This is coming from the dev team directly so stay tuned…

Hey Ghost/Katherine/John Doe/whoever you are: what about a picture of your entire team working hard on their numerous computers? :idea:

THAT would be reassuring.

Because as far as one can tell there's only 2 guys behind your keyboards, one for the show - and post deletion -, with different nicknames (Ghost, Katherine, you name it) and another one reading "Internet For Dummies" while trying to create a site :geek:
By CLOUZEAU
Roderyck777 wrote:Sure thing CLOZEAU, I'll go take a snapshot.
(Looks in the Internet for Dummies Table of Contents, finds Chapter 13,section H, How to Find Stock Footage on teh internets.......page 317.....)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By jeff656
Can we actually post pics here, a few have asked to see something so here it goes. And yes I own this photo.
DSCN2722.JPG
DSCN2722.JPG (161.82 KiB) Viewed 35805 times
By chancelot
CLOUZEAU wrote:
Roderyck777 wrote:Sure thing CLOZEAU, I'll go take a snapshot.
(Looks in the Internet for Dummies Table of Contents, finds Chapter 13,section H, How to Find Stock Footage on teh internets.......page 317.....)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Likely to be true. Remember the post a while back from somebody who wrote that he had first-hand knowledge (with examples) that VW was soliciting "amateurish-looking" stuff from 3rd- party content providers? You may not, because every reference to it (including a few of my replies) got deleted pretty quickly rather than responded to by those claiming to represent VW. Regardless. Where are they going to get content from should the site return? Certainly nobody's been submitting anything for about a month now because there's no way they could have during the outage. Unless they're gonna use pictures posted to this forum? Or maybe the idea is just to return the site to the way it looked before the meltdown and start from there? I dunno, and they (VW) certainly aren't very forthcoming about stuff. Oh well. I wonder how long it'll take "ghost/Katerine to find and delete this. Time will tell I suppose.
By sourdoh
Yes, it is now a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE whether the "staff at work" picture was real or not. Someone call Darrell Issa. We must get to the bottom of this!
By chancelot
sourdoh wrote:Yes, it is now a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE whether the "staff at work" picture was real or not. Someone call Darrell Issa. We must get to the bottom of this!
Welcome to the interwebs where almost nothing is real. What really gets me is how many people whine on these boards about 'missing' their 'friends' since VW went down. Really? You were such good friends and yet you didn't know ANY other way to contact the people you 'miss' other than via VW? :lol:
By sourdoh
No socially awkward people here...this is an internet porn site! We're all normal. Well, except for that guy...
By chancelot
sourdoh wrote:No socially awkward people here...this is an internet porn site! We're all normal. Well, except for that guy...
:o

:lol:
By chancelot
stuch wrote:For us techies can you give us an idea what you had to do from a recovery perspective?
They could, but right now they are busy scouring Google and Craigslist with their Tandys trying to locate a company who sells key-punch cards, :lol: and people who are not yet senile who remember COBAL and/or FORTRAN.
Global Cooling

"In 1958, Betty Friedan wrote an article on g[…]

MUGA Hat

^^^^^^^Look at that.^^^^^^^^ Republicans are so d[…]

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives