Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By itsmee
Just thought I would add this to the forum to let those who dont know about it, be a little more informed. I hope the moderators will read and take heed from this

Previous posters on the voyeurweb, including black angel, alexx, goldeneye and several others are all part of ********. Igor and his buddies who scammed the vouerweb over the past two or three years by winning every contribution will STILL continue to post on here to claim the prizes.

It is unfair on us genuine contributors and I hope the VW crew will pick up that this scam continues.

A 1000 dollar prize in eastern europe is equivelant to 3 months average wage, this is BIG business for these guys and I feel it is spoiling it for the rest of us.

No doubt they will change names but hopefully the voyerweb will be vigilant and work with the cheque department to realise where all the payments will be going. It seemed that previously there was several different departments all working individually and figureheaded by Igor.

What can we do to stop it
By FAQ
VW/Igor chased the Black Sea contributors out of VW. Claiming they were his buddies is a far fetched tale. For a long period, every contri from the Black Sea was rejected.

AFAIK, if Igor or anyone else submits a contri to the new-VW according to the new rules, they are eligible for the prize money. I do not believe the new-VW has to worry about Igor submitting anything here.

What the new-VW needs to watch out for are people who submit images to every freaking voyeur site on the web in hopes of claiming as many different awards from as many websites as possible. One or two others? Never was a problem. Someone who floods the internet - problem.

It'll be interesting to see how the new-VW handles this aberrant behavior.
By VWSupport
We cannot have anyone who is a true amateur locked out of a contest, no matter if they decide to post on our site, or the "other" site. However, if a contributor is not an amateur (ie as FAQ said is posted on a million sites all over the internet), they will not be eligible to win, as they are not by definition an "amateur," but obviously make their living off of modeling.
By JustMe1998
If THIS were a real site this conspiracy theory would be a little more meaningful, wouldn't it?
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]