Exhibitionists meet here!
By Bluto
Anyone from Long Island hanging out here?
By samson111
what town are you from KiKi?? I am very happy we have someone that likes this site.Have you posted any pics here?
By VWSupport
I live in a very small town, so gonna keep that off the radar for now. Glad to meet some more fellow LIers though. I have never posted any pics here, but I have always loved looking at those who did!
By samson111
Would love to take you for ride in my vett so you could show off LOL.I am a older man and am married so there is little chance I would stray LOL.Always wanted to do that with a good looking lady I hope you dont mind me saying so Any way lets stay in touch
By VWSupport
samson111 wrote:Would love to take you for ride in my vett so you could show off LOL.I am a older man and am married so there is little chance I would stray LOL.Always wanted to do that with a good looking lady I hope you dont mind me saying so Any way lets stay in touch
Hehehe, sounds like a fun ride! Who says you need to stray, I'm sure I would like your wife :-)
By Bluto
Unless you're east on the north fork there's not too many small towns here KiKi
By Superguy
I think Kiki is blowing smoke up your skirts. She won't meet you. I tried.

Kiki, you could have learned a lot you don't know about this former site. I do know you have been lied to.
By VWSupport
I am very sorry I was unable to meet you, as you can see I have been spending 14 hour days working here, and it has been very hard to even sleep never mind go out. I'm not on the North Fork, but I can assure you my "city" is a very tiny one, not quite sure why they even bothered making it one... :D
By Bluto
Ahhhhhh, that naeeows it down you should move further east. Much more tranquil and you can sleep at night.
By VWSupport
Agree with you there! I love the North Fork (well maybe not so much on Sat and Sun during this time of year and pumpkin season), but overall it is a much nicer place than where I live and my favorite direction to head when I have a day off.
By Bluto
KiKi,
Let me suggest an M&G. I'll get Frankiegirl and the crazy guy to come along as well.
By Bluto
KiKi,
I absolutely give up on the RC bulletin board. I can no longer log on, have sent emails and no resolution. This new verification system is screwed up and way too frustrating.
Bluto
By VWSupport
I'm very sorry Bluto! Let me see if I can help, send an email over to me detailing the issues you are having. I have also sent you a PM with the rest of the information I will need.
So Much Winning!!!!

Even FOXnews reported it, so johnforbes can't deny[…]

^^^^^^ Wow, both sillydummy AND Dishonestjohn fell[…]

A short while after I started dating my wife I fou[…]

"The pathway to billionaire status is not smo[…]

"The typical tornado is not a "killer.&q[…]

Almost Clown Pride Month

Sad to relate, Clown has gotten a jump on many thi[…]

Surely "Cha Cha" Mulclowney

Although he had not hitherto ventured into drag ra[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

Even though it is late May, it is only 48 F now wh[…]