A place to share your sexy stories
By UnionMan
I'm a 40 year old man and live in a large northeast American city. I live in a fourth floor apartment across from a 15 story apartment building and an 8 story hostel. I am 5'-11" and 165 pounds. I am in excellent shape with a naturally hairless swimmers physique.

Yesterday afternoon I noticed two attractive young ladies staying in one of the rooms with the best view into my apartment. I don't have a great view of them because their window is slightly higher than mine. They are only about 80 feet away.

The skies began to darken with the approaching afternoon thunderstorm. Soon it was almost dark as night in my apartment. It got so dark that the girls across the street turned on their light. OK, time for a little fun. The girls were completely clothed. I was not. As is my tradition, I don't dress until I leave the apartment. I live alone. I didn't want to be so obvious as to turn my bright room light on and prance about. Where's the fun in that. I'd much rather be discovered by a willing participant.

Instead, I turned on a 40 watt light in the hallway between the kitchen and main room. This lights the hallway itself rather brightly and cast a nice ambient glow into the main room. From their window the girls had a view of a 2 foot section of the hallway and a view of about 60% of the room. There is a mirror on the closet door in the hallway that affords me a view of their window while being "invisible" in the relative darkness of the kitchen. The stage is set.

I went into the kitchen and waited for one of them to appear at the window. It didn't take long. I left the kitchen and entered the hallway. There she was looking right at me. She was an Asian woman in her late 20's early 30's with a lovely face that was now sporting a big grin. I was only in her view for a couple of seconds then I moved into a part of the main room they had no view of. I moved back to the kitchen passing through the brightly lit hallway. When I got in the kitchen I could see in the mirror that both girls were at the window stationed like centurions. I almost immediately went back to the main room. As I did I could see them both. They were startled and their heads darted out of view as not to be caught. I went back to the kitchen again. Now I could see that they were both still at the window but were as far out of view as possible but still looking and waiting. Now they could have turned the light off and been invisible but they didn't. This was perfect for me because I only want to be seen by willing voyeurs. Because I could see them I knew had a couple on the hook.

I continued to move between the two rooms pretending to do some household chores; actually doing some. I occasionally lingered in front of the window pretending to tune the television. I could see them in my peripheral vision linger and stare. It was great. My heart was pounding and my cock was thick and heavy but not erect.After about an hour, the skies had brightened and it was time for the ladies to head out for a day of sightseeing.

Later that evening when I returned from my evening beer, they were back. I hadn't realized this until I had already turned the bright light on in my main room. It was dark out and my apartment may as well have been a stage to them. Almost immediately after noticing I was home and my light was on the girls were back at their stations. The kitchen was still a darkened safe zone from which I could observe them without being seen. I was still dressed and went to the kitchen. I could see that they were both at the window and not subtle about it. They were both clearly visible from the shoulders up and staring right in my window, waiting for me.

Give the people what they want, right? I moved back to the main room out of their view. I stripped completely naked, passed through the part of the room they could see and went back to the kitchen. When I checked on them in the mirror, they hadn't moved an inch. They were proudly at their observation posts. I moved back to the main room and could still see both of them shoulders up in their brightly lit room. There I was completely nude in my brightly lit room. This time there was no darting out of sight. It appeared that they would have been happy if we made eye contact. I never did.

About a half hour later it became obvious why they were less careful. The light went off in their room. I looked down on the street and a few minutes later they appeared with their luggage and got into an airport taxi. They knew that in a few minutes we'd never see each other again. Had I known, I may have waved goodbye.

Yes, tame; but fun for me!
By Jocko64
That story sounds like something my wife would do, she loves showing her goods and is proud of the shape she is still in.
By AnonAnon
Having discovered by accident that our neighbor to the rear is a voyeur, my wife likes to oblige with views during sex. When she knows he's looking, she usually over-acts the part and sometimes turns around and offers up some beautiful views of her posterior. She's careful to keep her face in shadow in case he decides to use a camera, but she sometimes chooses to wipe herself off slowly and thoroughly in full view of the windows.
By Jocko64
Anon, very interesting, this goes way back for us, must have been about 1967/68. We had young next door neighbors move in and became friends. My wife was a real looker with a body and legs to match. We had second child, he was about 4 or 5 months old, wife got her shape back quickly. Winter comes and for a period of about 5 months my wife was giving shows to our new neighbor. He got some great ones, she doing herself, her sucking and fucking me, I was oblivious. She found the foot prints outside window and was having a ball doing this.
We invited them over to play cards one night, we are playing at dining room table, second child is fussing so wife excuses herself and gets him. She sits on couch, lifting her sweater, I am a bit shocked but knowing her just passed it off. She unfastens her bra and lets those two swollen 34D's out and nurses my son. Neighbors wife a bit shocked, him nothing, he is almost drooling. He is asking all kinds of questions, his wife not saying much at all except that he is being rude. Doesn't faze my wife. Wife gets up, sweater still up, pulls bra over tits but still loose takes son back to bed. She walks out and makes a comment about her other breast being sore and that J will have to take pressure off because she doesn't want to pump it. Neighbor says something about taste and my wife looks at his wife and says do you care if he tastes it. I am bit dumbfounded and his wife caught off guard and says I have no problem if you do not. His wife and I at table and watching my wife expose her puppies again and telling him to suck her right tit. He was like kid in candy store. He loved it (I did too) and sucked her tits for a couple minutes and wife said that was enough. We played cards for a short while then and they left.
I then told wife I could not believe what she had done, she then tells me that he has been watching her through window for about 4 months, he has seen it all, us having sex, her doing herself everything. She tells me to go look outside window, I go out with flashlight and see foot prints and what looks like cum on the bricks?? She says I have had fun teasing him. I asked if he ever made advances, she said no !
He had tasted the fruit and two weeks later I am working 3/11 turn, don't get home till midnight and he went over asking if she needed relief with the milk filled breasts. First night she said no but on Thursday she invited him in and said yes. She allowed him to drain her and getting tits sucked is a turn on for my wife and when I got home she wanted fucked or to suck me (loves sucking). I am like WTF. She tells me, I say well next he will be asking for BJ or pussy, she says well I may give him BJ but no pussy yet! I need to explain that wife and I have had open marriage since 6 months after we got married. Well Friday night I come home and she s again ready for some action giving me some tongue that tasted like cum. She gave him a BJ that evening. Said he had little dick but loads of cum which she loves.
Knowing it was not being fair to me she had long serious talk with neighbors wife finding that she knew about his desire for my wife mainly because of her tits and legs. It was two weeks later that his wife came over one Saturday morning and asked me to come over, my wife had arranged it. I went, she took her robe off and I was looking at a lovely gal with great body but no tits at all hardly. Full bush (I did not care for because my wife had been bald for long time). We started sharing from that time on, his wife learned a lot of tricks from mine and soon was shaving her privates. It lasted as swap partners for many years, she had 4 children, we had three. It was all good! We got transferred, and shortly after they did too! We continued for some years after that on vacations etc and we were 700 miles away! Many stories about our fun times with them!
By powderman8009
Whenever I check into a hotel I check to see what other buildings may have a view into my room and also what I can see from my room. If I'm lucky there'll be one with a lady. Once I know there's one there and looking out her window I'll make sure that my curtains are open and that there's a light on and then start to undress making sure that she gets to watch me get naked. Sometimes I'll take a shower and come back out with the towel around me and dry off while I make sure that she can see me. On a few occasions I've made eye contact with them and they have just remained and looked.
By Leo96
Jocko64 wrote:Anon, very interesting, this goes way back for us, must have been about 1967/68. We had young next door neighbors move in and became friends. My wife was a real looker with a body and legs to match. We had second child, he was about 4 or 5 months old, wife got her shape back quickly. Winter comes and for a period of about 5 months my wife was giving shows to our new neighbor. He got some great ones, she doing herself, her sucking and fucking me, I was oblivious. She found the foot prints outside window and was having a ball doing this.
We invited them over to play cards one night, we are playing at dining room table, second child is fussing so wife excuses herself and gets him. She sits on couch, lifting her sweater, I am a bit shocked but knowing her just passed it off. She unfastens her bra and lets those two swollen 34D's out and nurses my son. Neighbors wife a bit shocked, him nothing, he is almost drooling. He is asking all kinds of questions, his wife not saying much at all except that he is being rude. Doesn't faze my wife. Wife gets up, sweater still up, pulls bra over tits but still loose takes son back to bed. She walks out and makes a comment about her other breast being sore and that J will have to take pressure off because she doesn't want to pump it. Neighbor says something about taste and my wife looks at his wife and says do you care if he tastes it. I am bit dumbfounded and his wife caught off guard and says I have no problem if you do not. His wife and I at table and watching my wife expose her puppies again and telling him to suck her right tit. He was like kid in candy store. He loved it (I did too) and sucked her tits for a couple minutes and wife said that was enough. We played cards for a short while then and they left.
I then told wife I could not believe what she had done, she then tells me that he has been watching her through window for about 4 months, he has seen it all, us having sex, her doing herself everything. She tells me to go look outside window, I go out with flashlight and see foot prints and what looks like cum on the bricks?? She says I have had fun teasing him. I asked if he ever made advances, she said no !
He had tasted the fruit and two weeks later I am working 3/11 turn, don't get home till midnight and he went over asking if she needed relief with the milk filled breasts. First night she said no but on Thursday she invited him in and said yes. She allowed him to drain her and getting tits sucked is a turn on for my wife and when I got home she wanted fucked or to suck me (loves sucking). I am like WTF. She tells me, I say well next he will be asking for BJ or pussy, she says well I may give him BJ but no pussy yet! I need to explain that wife and I have had open marriage since 6 months after we got married. Well Friday night I come home and she s again ready for some action giving me some tongue that tasted like cum. She gave him a BJ that evening. Said he had little dick but loads of cum which she loves.
Knowing it was not being fair to me she had long serious talk with neighbors wife finding that she knew about his desire for my wife mainly because of her tits and legs. It was two weeks later that his wife came over one Saturday morning and asked me to come over, my wife had arranged it. I went, she took her robe off and I was looking at a lovely gal with great body but no tits at all hardly. Full bush (I did not care for because my wife had been bald for long time). We started sharing from that time on, his wife learned a lot of tricks from mine and soon was shaving her privates. It lasted as swap partners for many years, she had 4 children, we had three. It was all good! We got transferred, and shortly after they did too! We continued for some years after that on vacations etc and we were 700 miles away! Many stories about our fun times with them!
That was a steaming hot story jocko. I guess it would have been a lot hooter while you guys did it. Watching a man sucking your wife's nipples as if he has been thirsty for them for a very long time is such an arousing and fun feeling for voyeurs like us.
I am eagerly waiting for more of yours stories with that couple. Will be nice if you keep sharing.
By AnonAnon
Jocko64, hot story, indeed. I once had the pleasure of seeing a slightly drunk woman fondle my wife's very provocatively displayed tits at a party by slipping her hands into her dress. For a moment, my wife was very much on display and it was plainly obvious she was enjoying it. A few days later, the woman came over to our house to apologize and my wife's response was, "God, I loved it, and so did the others, I suspect."

I'm familiar with how easy certain boundaries are to cross. My wife dresses very revealingly, but has never been completely nude in front of a friend until recently. Started with one friend who used to date a friend of hers who used to like to swim nude in our pool. Then, a friend who she didn't mind watching her sunbathe. Both natural activities in the nude. Then, a few days ago, she came down wearing one of my shirts lightly draped over her shoulders, barely covering her tits, but with her landing strip on full display. A friend, who has seen her sunbathing, and I looked up and she simply remarked on how soft the shirt was before curling up against me to watch the show we were watching.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]