JerryCal liked this
By tamara75
For my friend and for the exclusively Solstice2006 And be of your wrought
Attachments
IMG-20170305-WA0004.jpg (99.74 KiB) Viewed 29162 times
By fastglass427
Very very luscious titties your lovely wife has, she is a beautiful lady. You must love sucking those nipples of her's for hours

download (1).jpg
By tamara75
Thanks leo ... you recognize the natural this photo is for you kisses ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
kisses leo
kisses leo
IMG-20170427-WA0014.jpg (196.56 KiB) Viewed 27811 times
By Leo96
tamara75 wrote:Thanks leo ... you recognize the natural this photo is for you kisses ;) ;) ;) ;)
Thank you so much tamara...i am flabbergasted...
Muuuaaaaahhhh on those nipples and some sweet bites too if you dont mind. ;)
Tell your wife she is absolutely hot and we all would love to see more of her
By Leo96
tamara75 wrote:Thanks, I read as you would like to see............. :D :D :D :P :P :P
:D :D :D lol that fits in if i am the only one replying in this thread :D
And seems like its just me by now. So yah "we" can be replaced by "i". But then i used "we" to put my thoughts on behalf of the whole mankind present here who would have exactly said so had they seen these luscious tits :P :P :D :D
By Leo96
Thanks tamara for asking me about my desires. PS- I am a huge fan of kitties but i dont think its allowed to post them here. If that cant be done, i love admiring a woman's curve. Its just like a free flowing waterfall. They way her body curves down from below her tits to belly and then again curve more when moving to her ass...this is what i admire. Feeling like i am literally moving my fingers along those curves giving her body a soft smooth touch.
So may be you have something in the bucket like that ;) ;) ;)
By Leo96
tamara75 wrote:Thanks Leo
But it is better to be alone than in bad company and you did not tell me what you wanted to see
Hey tamara!! R u getting my replies? I dont know if they are being sent and delivered bc its showing the messages in outbox and not in "sent" folder
By Leo96
Booooootylicious
Love the way these butts are so firm. Do they jiggle when she moves? Oh yes of course they must.
She has got a perfect curvaceous body man. You are damn lucky. I bet you cant get enough of her tits and butts. Such a loving body. Wish i could dump my face in between those sexy legs.
Thanks a lot tamara for showing me this beautiful body and super sexy ass. It just made my day.
And keep me updated regularly with new pics :D :D ;) ;)
I wish i could post a few of my gf too. But she is reluctant to show off her pics. Still i will try my best to persuade her for a few.
By Leo96
And yes i forgot mentioning what my gf remarked on seeing tamara and when i told her how perfect this ass looks. She said,"A perfect female ass is a female ass of any shape willing to do anal with a guy". :D :D :D
Couldnt stop myself from posting this.
By FastFive
tamara75 wrote:Ok leo96 this is the one you chose is for you with with pleasure kisses :D
Lacy things are the best things!
By Leo96
tamara75 wrote:Thanks for your comments ...... is there any suggestion or proposal?
*raises hand up*
If you oblige, may i see tamara's luscious pussy? You know i am a huge fan of this. Couldnt stop myself asking that.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]