Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
I am a female from Europe and i love to get kinky...
Spa treatment with my SUB and i tell him to please me in the hot tub... so nice and so hot.
I love to get naughty in a nice hotel suite in Manhattan with a Terrasse - wearing a short dress and bend over on the Terrasse...
I love to go and have a nice dinner - without lingerie and i tell my SUB to put his finger in me...
How kinky are you in public?
what do you like to try?
What is your fantasy?
Wish I was younger and lived in NYC to be your next tease.

Link to one of my stories of a past lover of mine. We still keep in touch through facebook, she is married now and has a daughter.
Our memories will always be pleasant memories, would never hook up as it would only spoil the wonderful memories we have.

http://forums.voyeurweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8459" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A month ago my friend, his wife, i and my gf were out for a dinner late at night. My friend's has a deep crush on me and we have made out a little bit then and now without any penetration. So last night when we were out dining and sitting around a circular table, she was sitting beside me. And after a few minutes she took her heels off and started rubbing my dick over my pants with her feet. I was so turned on that i uzipped my pants and pulled out my dick and she secretly started giving me a footjob. Wow!! Was a damn amazing feeling. When we finished the dinner, i went down the table to pretend i have lost my keys and quickly i gave a sweet kiss on her pussy.
My wife and I went to restaurant with another couple, this guy always had hots for my wife although she was 10 years older that they were. My wife rarely wears panties and we were sitting in a booth, his wife and I on one side my wife and him on the other. we had about three drinks and were talking and eating appetizers . His wife and I talking, they are talking and i was not paying attention to what was going on on other side of booth, he was fingering wife and she was jacking him. She managed to get him off she said and when I noticed her licking her fingers but I did not know her had cum. She did not, but was enjoying his fingers. It is a long story, maybe I can get her to tell it, We did end up swapping partners that night!
oh no. wearing panty is a kinky stuff for u guys? then listen, whenever i go out for dinner i'll make the lady with me to go to washroom and bring back a glass full of brown water and place on the table. people around us will never notice instead of lemonade i am drinking her p__. also once the sex starts on the bed she can never go to washroom. my mouth becomes her toilet if she needs to go at all.
fuckinghead wrote:oh no. wearing panty is a kinky stuff for u guys? then listen, whenever i go out for dinner i'll make the lady with me to go to washroom and bring back a glass full of brown water and place on the table. people around us will never notice instead of lemonade i am drinking her p__. also once the sex starts on the bed she can never go to washroom. my mouth becomes her toilet if she needs to go at all.
Oh fuckinghead! Now thats something fucking kinky. Drinking her pee and that too in a restaurant, man you are already living in 3017 or may be you went back to the primitive era haha...dont mind.
I have never tried this but i will surely do if you let me know how it tastes
fuckinghead wrote:oh no. wearing panty is a kinky stuff for u guys? then listen, whenever i go out for dinner i'll make the lady with me to go to washroom and bring back a glass full of brown water and place on the table. people around us will never notice instead of lemonade i am drinking her p__. also once the sex starts on the bed she can never go to washroom. my mouth becomes her toilet if she needs to go at all.
Dude, if her piss is brown, I'd get her to a doctor.

That shit's wrong.
FastFive wrote:
Dude, if her piss is brown, I'd get her to a doctor.

That shit's wrong.
may i know what do u call normal pee? clear water? watery water? water water? or?
Leo96 wrote:
Oh fuckinghead! Now thats something fucking kinky. Drinking her pee and that too in a restaurant, man you are already living in 3017 or may be you went back to the primitive era haha...dont mind.
I have never tried this but i will surely do if you let me know how it tastes
if u make her drink plenty of water just before that it almost tastes like little salty water. concentrated or stale pee is a huge problem. fresh off the bladder after a lots of 'water' (not coffee, wine etc) is almost normal water with the kinky feeling.
Leo96 wrote:A month ago my friend, his wife, i and my gf were out for a dinner late at night. My friend's has a deep crush on me and we have made out a little bit then and now without any penetration. So last night when we were out dining and sitting around a circular table, she was sitting beside me. And after a few minutes she took her heels off and started rubbing my dick over my pants with her feet. I was so turned on that i uzipped my pants and pulled out my dick and she secretly started giving me a footjob. Wow!! Was a damn amazing feeling. When we finished the dinner, i went down the table to pretend i have lost my keys and quickly i gave a sweet kiss on her pussy.

That is so hot!!!
love it
Jocko64 wrote:My wife and I went to restaurant with another couple, this guy always had hots for my wife although she was 10 years older that they were. My wife rarely wears panties and we were sitting in a booth, his wife and I on one side my wife and him on the other. we had about three drinks and were talking and eating appetizers . His wife and I talking, they are talking and i was not paying attention to what was going on on other side of booth, he was fingering wife and she was jacking him. She managed to get him off she said and when I noticed her licking her fingers but I did not know her had cum. She did not, but was enjoying his fingers. It is a long story, maybe I can get her to tell it, We did end up swapping partners that night!

i love it.... very sexy
fetishvanessa wrote:
Leo96 wrote:A month ago my friend, his wife, i and my gf were out for a dinner late at night. My friend's has a deep crush on me and we have made out a little bit then and now without any penetration. So last night when we were out dining and sitting around a circular table, she was sitting beside me. And after a few minutes she took her heels off and started rubbing my dick over my pants with her feet. I was so turned on that i uzipped my pants and pulled out my dick and she secretly started giving me a footjob. Wow!! Was a damn amazing feeling. When we finished the dinner, i went down the table to pretend i have lost my keys and quickly i gave a sweet kiss on her pussy.

That is so hot!!!
love it
Let me know vanessa where are you heading to in next couple of weekends. May be we can bump into each other knowingly and enjoy the weekend fun
Not exactly in public ! This goes back some years (we could tell so many stories about fun times), our friends call us on a Saturday afternoon (swap partners) and ask us to go get a burger and then come to their house to play cards (LOL). This guy adores my wife's 34D's, bald pussy and great legs and ass but anyway wife says sure when she finds out their 4 kids are at Granny's!

They pick us up, we go eat, they drop us to get our car and we go to their place!

He is making drinks for us, we all in kitchen, he says to his wife why don't you model your new bikinis, she says sure, goes in bedroom and puts one one, not exactly the kind to wear around the kids. He says to my wife why don't you try it on, now his wife is smaller frame with small tits but my wife says sure (second drink going down now) they exit, They come back. my wife wearing that one that barely covers her nips and bottoms way to small! He reaches to help adjust on tits and they end up tongue kissing. His wife takes my hand and say come with me and we head to basement and are like two young kids necking and sucking and fucking for about 45 minutes! We go back up and few minutes later they come out from bedroom after doing their thing. Wife french's me telling me she loves me. We have another drink and start playing cards. My wife is wearing shorts and a t-shirt, her bra no longer on. We are playing for about 45 or so minutes and I can tell something going on with wife. She suddenly stands and says to my buddy go in living room and take your shorts off. His wife and I are perplexed and my wife tells him do lay down taking the t-shirt off and her shorts (no panties). She is naked and she takes his dick in her mouth, then stops, and says to us he keeps paying footsies with me so maybe this will keep him happy. This is first time I have ever seen my wife suck somebody, I knew but had never seen.

His wife was shocked but we both are watching intently, my wife stops again and says to his don't let me stop you from doing this to J (me), with that she stands and strips to, gets on knees in front of me and takes my dick in her mouth. My wife stops again and says want to bet who cums first? She says sure and they are both trying to get us guys to cum. My wife won and then they watched me getting my load off!

We played cards and had more drinks and then had another suck fuck session with the gals. The BJ he gave him in front of me was only repeated one time except when we did some threesomes and I saw her with a dick in her pussy or mouth.
Another nice story from you jocko.

I cant forget the one where me and my wife and the other couple who is our friend were enjoying vacations in south africa. We landed at cape town, enjoyed being there for 3 days doing our things and then we started off to johhanesburg boarding a train. We had 4 berths booked in the same cabin. It was evening when we boarded. We started with casual chats sharing the pictures we took in cape town and discussing how beautiful the city was. Time passed and we had our dinners and then we started chatting and discussing plans for the erotic night we had been planning since we we started our journey. It was decided that me and my friend's wife will occupt the upper berths while my wife and my friend will be on the lower ones so that at night when they start making out in dark, we(me and his wife) can just lay down on upper berths controlling our wild desires to fuck each other until we see the other pair finishing up with theirs. The time to start this fun wasnt fixed as we all wanted it to be random at any point after midnight.
It was 12:30 and they both had not started yet. They both were lying on their berths with their phones on and i could see my wife tapping her fingers fast like she was texting someone. On the other berth my friend was doing the same so i just guessed that might be sexting each other trying to make each other well wet before the session. I was feeling sleepy so i asked my friend when he is going to take the move. He said i didnt need to worry about that as i would hear the moans of my wife when he would shove his dick with a jerk deep down my wife's hairy pussy. I was damn horny and could see my friend's wife staring at me with lust in her eyes but hell we decided not to do anything unless the other pair finishes off. So nothing happened for next 15 mins and i dozed off.
I woke up suddenly alarmed by some noise and yes that was my wife trying to control her moans as she was getting rammed by my friend in a position where her she was standing straight with her boobs pressed tightly against the window and my friend fucking her from behind. I looked af the time and it was 1:40 something. Her wife was sleeping so i just got up and managed to slap her ass and she woke up with a surprise to what was going beneath us. We gave a liitle laugh to each other and that made the two horny carnivores enjoying each other alert and god they laughed so loudly seeing our faces that i doubt people in the other cabins might have heard that if they were awoke.
I dont know for how long had they been fucking each other. They changed positions and my wife put her fingers inside her pussy and asked him to taste thise fingers while he sucked her fingers and fingered her ass. They did missionary afterwards and then her riding him reverse cowgirl. After about 20 mins he came all over her tits and she sucked him off dry.
Now it was our turn. As all those women who have had sex with me and guys who have seen me doing it know very well that i can be fucking wild if turned on very much and that makes me do the wildest of things like stripping and tearing away a woman's shirt or crop, this pair was well aware of it too.
Her wife and i stepped down from our berths and those were occupied by a sore pussy and a flaccid dick.
Her wife, lets name her S, was standing on the floor. I bent down and stated licking her pussy and god she was already dripping in cum. I guess she had an orgasm while she was fingering herself while watching her husband and my wife making out. That made me extremely turned on and i stood up and tore apart the loosely fitting top she was wearing. She wasnt surprised as she knew i do such things as my wife had already told her when the two of them used to have their gossips. She bit her lips as i could see my friend with his eyes wide open as he was thinking wtf did i just do to the costly(i guess so) top he had bought for her lol.
I instantly dug my mouth in S's tits and started sucking them desperately while my other hand rubbing her wet clit from above her panties. I kept sucking and biting slowly on her nipples which i guess was making her very much turned on as i could feel her pussy oozing out juices at a faster pace.
So i just went down and ate it as much as i can drinking all her juices which tasted really really good. I can say my it was a hundred times better then my wife.
We then fucked in various positions but i was so much turned on already that i came pretty quick like in about 15 mins. While doing all this the only thing we cared for was that we dont make a lot of noise and the ladies dont moan loud. So there was a lot of choking and shutting up their mouth that was another great turn on. She sucked me off and we all sat there chatting more while my friend told me that i gotta buy her a new top for her wife if i am ever going to try tearing it again.
We all had a can of beer and then we were ready for another around this time all of us fucking at the same time. We did DP both of the ladies and DVP with my friend's wife as mine has a pretty tight pussy that cannot make room for two. We ended up cumming inside each other's wives this time.
This was one hell of a "fucking" experience that has always been in one of the top positions of my sexual encounters list.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]