Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By fireman1964
Kiki,

Thank You for the way you are handling information. While it will take a while to fully trust Voyeurweb again, you are making the steps in the right way that will make this come to pass. As frustrated as I was with Kate and her misinformation, everything you have said is coming to fruition. I hope some of the people that Post will be showing up and new content arriving shortly. Until then, again Thank You.

Tom (fireman1964)
By VWSupport
fireman1964 wrote:Kiki,

Thank You for the way you are handling information. While it will take a while to fully trust Voyeurweb again, you are making the steps in the right way that will make this come to pass. As frustrated as I was with Kate and her misinformation, everything you have said is coming to fruition. I hope some of the people that Post will be showing up and new content arriving shortly. Until then, again Thank You.

Tom (fireman1964)
I really appreciate this post and will continue to do my best to see that VW fixes all the issues of the past, especially those in communication. I understand that building trust again will take some time, but I intend on being around for the long haul if the community will have me. I wish all the technical issues could be fixed overnight, as I am excited to get on the BBs and see the fun side of VW just like the rest of you. While overnight is sadly impossible, I do know the tech people have been working around the clock to bring this into fruition. The amount of patience you have all (mostly ;) ) been showing has been saintly, which I really appreciate! Please do not hesitate to come to me with any issues or questions you have and I will do my best to solve them.
By Sgmrs
Kiki I have to agree, however at the beginning it seemed as if you were just another pawn in their game as kate seemed to be. But your professionalism seems to be legit. I appreciate the consistent communication and understand what a $hitty job it is to come into a raging sh!tstorm just to clean someone else's mess. So far kiki good work, maybe a kiki's corner in the future??? And tell em to get rid of mff, this is an amateur site, and a beautiful one at that. My rant is over and now I bid you g'day.

Your 10,000 square foot home can easily increase t[…]

Global Cooling

In 1958, Betty Friedan wrote an article on global […]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]