Political discussions about everything
Our government spends like a drunken soldier and there's not a program they don't like...except providing our citizens with a decent burial. There are millions of Americans who don't have the means to properly bury their loved ones and have to do it on the cheap or cremations. What I don't understand is why the government feels Obama phones, welfare and numerous other hands outs are essential but not helping a family in a time like that. After all the government actually saves big time when a citizen dies, especially in future social security and Med-Care payments. Trump needs to point this out as a benefit he could get behind, I can't understand why it's not already a given.
Stock shelves, shovel dirt, wheel concrete, sweep floors...Jesus tool, the possibilities are endless. Show up ready to work and put your back into it. No Obozo phone needed. But tools like you know nothing about that.
Your handlers are disappointed, tool.
Pull your Yid head out of you Grog, douchebag. Or I'll bring the pain again. You know what happens then. You go write more letters to the Penthouse Forum involving fantasies of hot Shiksas you will never fulfill. Then comes drinking vast quantities of Molson until your fat frau throws your drunken kosher ass down the stairs.
johnforbes is so ignorant about homelessness and employment requirements that he actually thinks a guy who hasn't bathed in three weeks or washed his clothes in a month will simply walk into a job in a restaurant.

I kid you not. He just said so.

And he thinks the guy will be able to fill out an application and be hired without an address or phone number.

I kid you not. This is the level of ignorance of the Right. :shock:
MUGA Hat

Clown...you misspelled ...MUGA.! :O

Global Cooling

Buy a nice pair of colorful Bermuda shorts and a s[…]

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs